Drawthread: Rotaken Went Insane Edition

Previously, on the Veeky Forums drawthread: Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/YiBG5HzU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice OP

migrating

i got an odd request.

Requesting either one of the following the are basically the same but it is up to you:

1-A floating stone head of a woman festering on a dying man, Prometheus style. Many corpses of the same man are lying around. He is obviously withering in pain. As for the head itself, it has nothing special but small strands of flesh acting as her 'hair'. the rest is up to you.

2- A more detailed view about the floating stone head, the base of her neck spewed random strands of flesh forming a pesudo-body. Skin is always ripping itself and regenerating from the spikes of irregular bone and random flesh tendrils. alternatively you can draw her without skin to save the hassle.

i will be glad with any of these, thank you in advance

Anchoring for my drawfriend.
If you want more detail on the character for whatever reason here's the short backstory piece I wrote about him. Again love the work it's looking amazing.

pastebin.com/YiBG5HzU

Why is that hairstyle so hecking popular with artists?

He didn't pick it the OR did.

Bumping.

Reposting a request from the last thread. A vampire looking asshole dual wielding berettas and wearing sunglasses at night. Pic attached.

Anchoring this bitch

Migrating from last thread.
Requesting my Judge Dredd inspired medieval Sherriff.
The shoulder pad on his right shoulder is meant to resemble an owl rather than an eagle and the hat one of those medieval armored hats like the one on the bottom right. His other shoupder pad is supposed to be a more realistic sized and more practical 40k pauldran. On his belt is a mace.

Reposting my complicated request in celebration of an event that happened in our latest session of Rogue Trader.

Our ship, a Tyrant-class Cruiser (top image) got a gaping hole torn in it by a Dark Eldar Raider (bottom image). It then proceeded to give absolutely zero fucks, turn around, and unleash a full fucking broadside into the Xenos fuckers, obliterating them completely.

As such, I would like to request a Tyrant-class Cruiser with a gaping hole in the center, leaking burning oxygen from the blatant hull breach, unleashing a full broadside onto an exploding Dark Eldar Raider.

Thanks in advance!

ReRequesting my dumb request of a blond female in a cat maid outfit (clearly upset over this) and a sniper rifle. Think a combination of this

Almost forgot she has a robotic arm (right one) and a vibro sword

Female elven monk. A villain side kick. Think fantasy Shego.
She broke into a forbidden city and ate a shard of the silver flame, so now she reincarnates when she dies.
Any other details are left up to the artist.

Migrating this request.

He's a shardmind like the pink guys on the right, but he should be green like the square in the mid-right.

He's wearing the hat, jacket and pants of Jotaro in the mid left, but not the shirt or shoes. The belts and jacket chain can be ignored. He should also be in Jotaro's pose and has a large purple star on his chest, roughly the shade of Jotaro's shirt.

Optionally, he could be holding the staff on the far left, specifically in his right hand which would be the one Jotaro has in his pocket.

Just casting down my anchor again for the artist that's filling my request, so make sure they know I'm still following it when they have time for it. If you didn't see my response before, just repeating here that I love what you're doing with the request so far, thanks. Only thing I could think to adjust at all would be to make the blade of the sword a bit longer, but I'm content as-is.

Could somebody make turn this girl's hair to black?
Thanks in advance!

Can we Just stop posting all this same
Persons OC? Just like to see something not related to this girl for an entire thread.

People only do it because it triggers people like you, just stop paying it any attention, god damn.

Let's play "Spot the Main Character."

is it the woman?

Good job user, you did it.

Looking for the drawfriend that did this one during the other Nechronica thread. Want to commission them for more.

Do I win anything? Will my request get delivered now?

Requesting a cleric of knowledge dude, blonde half elf. White robes, cog/gear emblems on them, with a blindfold over his eyes.

Timidly holding a dagger with a small yellow lizard-like eye on the hilt would be a bonus!
I thought maybe keeping it vague would entice drawfriends into putting their own spin on it, should I add some references?

Yeah, you're blessed by Lady Charlotte, Magnet to Artists.

So what's the deal with this OC?

You don't want to get this thread going on it, just read the last thread.

Hey drawfriends

Requesting my OC petting his daughter on the head with his normal hand, holding a scroll/book in his mechanical one
She has gray hair like his, but has red eyes. like her mother
The father is wearing clothes pictured, but the jacket is dark blue, with the under vest dark red (with golden buttons), white undershirt, and black pants
The little girls outfit is more or less the same, but with a wooden sword in her hand.

I'd like to request an image of my Rogue Trader. She just got a forearm-mounted Inferno pistol and Exotic Weapons Training in Eldar Firepikes (she had one lying around from like the second session where we fucked up an Eldar ship and got insanely lucky loot rolls, which means that the old image I had of her with her power sword and plasma pistol isn't the most accurate anymore.

All the information should be in the reference, except for the fact that the Firepike is actually about twice her height. Thanks!

Requesting a confederate soldier crossed with a knight

Migrating request

Requesting a Tactical Necromancer, info in the image

That's really only the basic template, feel free to add in other Operator looking stuff, sidearms, knives, items, necromancer amulets, or anything else you think might look cool

Requesting a portrait for my character--cocky Iomedaean swordfighter with a kickass scarf; the image at top-left works for the basics, but the expression doesn't really jive with the kind of character I'm trying to play.

The holy symbol should be embroidered on the scarf, and I'd like it if his sword was more clearly a longsword rather than an indistinct stick.

anchoring

Requesting a Drow Street Samurai,

He has rather androgynous physique/looks often being mistaken for a girl, which usually pisses him off. Otherwise his personality is rather droll, often times coming off as bored or uninterested in events going on around him.

He is wearing a shoulder-less combat suit like in ref. Like all Drow he suffers from photophobia thus needs a pair of goggles to defuse the bright neon lights of the city (if these could be pulled up on his forehead like a bandana for pic that would be great). And wields a chainsaw sword.

Requesting some new art of my sith warrior. While not clearly evident in his pic he does have digitigrade legs

Eva user from here bumping so this thread can go on my watchlist

Anyone want to take a crack at my snake sorceress? She is a dragonborn Child of Yig, which in setting pretty much looks like someone made a dragonborn a yuan-ti malison.

Anchoring/Requesting a Jedi knight wearing armor and robes like in ref, wielding a cross blade light saber.

>jedipaladin

lol u

OR just in case the user who colored it didn't see in last thread. Awesome job user.

Proof the OR just wants to start shit

Migrating
Requesting my Solar Dawn.
1 is my attempt at drawing her, that's basically her entire look save for she's more muscular looking then pictured. 2 is the kind of boots she'd be wearing if a drawfriend plans on doing a full body.
I'd like her to be wielding the sword in 3, except huge, it's almost as big as she is. Ideally she'd be doing the pose pictured in 4, with a confident smirk. Though I'll let the artist question decide if they wanna do that. Thank you in advance!

I would like to request a young sheep abhuman clinging to the head/back of a Space Wolf chapter marine while he goes about his daily business.
Artist preference as to whether the sheep is asleep or not, and how violent the Marine's daily business is.

>blatantly stealing someone elses character

why

She holding the sword wrong. Half-swording is used for thrusting, but it looks like she's swinging.

I kind of like the lightsabre designed for half-swording. That's a cute idea, even if lightsabres having hilts still doesn't really feel like it makes sense.

>Proof the OR just wants to start shit
>blatantly stealing someone elses character

No, not starting shit. Just taking the general look of the character (something a lot of people do in these threads).

Just ignore it, that's the risk you took by using Charlotte art for your reference.

Dropping anchor.

Repost description, please.

I would like to request a wizard's tower, built into a steep rock face. It reaches roughly 30 stories in height, though the 13th floor has been removed entirely because the wizard thinks it's a bad number. So floors 14~30 are suspended 20ft above the first 12 floors, with the ends capped by gigantic bands of gold and magnetic minerals.
The walls of the 26th floor have a few holes in them, due to magical experiments run amok. Basically, I'd like you to go as full-wizard as possible while designing it.

Hold up, Rota ken is finally back?

I've visited these threads for quite some time months ago just to gaze at his arts and then he stopped posting on his deviant art page so I figured something happened to him.

Yeah he's back, and with quite a bang it seems.

Sweet. I'm almost tempted to ask for a commission now that I have money.

In the OC Discord he says they're not open nor will they be anytime soon.

Aw shucks.

Requesting a scene from a CofD game. Can I get both these characters walking through an abandoned subway, pistols drawn? The one on the left should have slightly darker skin, some stubble and holds his pistol confidently, whereas the one on the right should be just a little shorter, blonde, and look like he's never used his before in his life.

May i please have this particular lady mediating under a waterfall?

Requesting mine and my friends half elf twins, with Simone Simons as an elf bard please!

Bonus points if she is pulling a face, and/or has her arms around two half elf twins. The male twin is buff and has chesnut colour hair that is shoulder length and wavy. He holds a maul disguised well as a staff. The other twin is female and has the same hair. She is thin and well dressed. They both have olive brown skin and hazel eyes. They probably look done with the whole situation (she is their mother).

Requesting a half-drow thief rigged up in her climbing gear.

She looks roughly like what's pictured on the left; ridiculously long white hair in a ponytail, notably busty, but otherwise slender in physique, with dark designs painted on her face and body. There would be Liefeldian levels of pouches attached to her climbing harness, and a pair of large daggers strapped to her lower legs.

Requesting art of my Vishkanya Bard.

He has long black hair and looks like Gin Ichimaru from Bleach. He dresses in fine clothes, that would almost allow him to pass off as a adventuring noble without much scrutiny, and wears an eclectic number of fake jewelry pieces, rings, hair beads, and necklaces. His instrument is a strum stick.

Requesting a fairly anachronistic knight with slashed sleeves, Renaissance armor, and a great helm.

Exact description is in the image.

i would like to apologize; i lost most of my progress when my laptop froze from so many layers (there were like 28 at that time, 14 normal frames, 14 frames with lesser opacity for smooth transition.) So instead of leaving you empty handed, i restarted from scratch and made a rushed version. sorry user.

i also drew this, akin to the original design i had in mind. sorry user.

finally, i hope this is what you intended, i didnt have time to post it yesterday.

Requesting Murdoc Niccals to be in a set of dark wizard robes.

Requesting my Necromancer wizard for D&D.

He is wearing the clothes like in the picture on the far left, he has a similar face and hair like the centre picture, he carries a regular wizard staff, but it is wrapped in old parchment (feel free to add some magical runes, etc if you feel it fits as well), and his hand/belt there should be a spellbook like the bottom right picture.
Other misc stuff he is carrying is a dagger, a coinpouch, a simple backback, and if possible could there maybe be a floating mage hand holding a scroll or paper of some kind beside him.

Thanks in advance drawfriends

Would like to request a flag for a game i am running. Its a ripoff Romanesque one like pic related. The color scheme is the same, the only thing i need changed is the symbology. Instead of the Eagle and laurel wreath, it's a pair of lightning bolts whole point converge on the same spot, and the wreath is replaced by a pair of flames curving out of the spot where the two lightning bolts strike. Below is it Legio X.

Please and thanks in advance.

If anyone is up for it i'd like a character that looks like about 15-16, with the face of the left top 2 pictures, and the body shape of the lower left picture. He could be wearing either a spacesuit, or a skintight jumpsuit, like the ones on the right, as long as it looks somewhat mundane, like some trekking outfit.

As a character, he's a weird and smart person, but deliberately fools people into thinking he's no threat by looking mundane and innocent.

Requesting the following: a night scene with a full moon. A woman in either a water soaked translucent dress or a one piece up to her hips/ waist in the water. Dark hair past her shoulders.
She's facing the viewer but instead of a face is the gaping multi-toothed maw of a lamprey

Requesting Necoho the Doubter (pic related and perhaps a bit more George-esque if you prefer) sitting at a table having tea with an emaciated, bald man in a shabby, torn robe.

This is the result of a Black Crusade game where the Sorcerer rolled 'Warp Feast' and now spends eternity discussing philosophy with the Doubtful One.

About as good as you're gonna get from me, hope you like it

Not quite what i had in mind but i actually like that better. A LOT better the more i look at it. Thanks m8.

Yep, so tell me about this tenth legion user

Charlotte is an Original Character (OC, pronounced "Oh-See") made by a player for a tabletop campaign of 5e.

Charlotte (the OC) is a black-haired woman with blue eyes, a reasonably large bust, and lesbian girlfriend. After the player of Charlotte made a request for artwork featuring her doing something cute was posted in the Drawthreads, like three separate artists jumped on the chance to draw this character. Ever since, whenever a Charlotte request was made, it got fulfilled with multiple breads, and after a while people got super salty at this sassy lass's success.

After a while the player left for greener pastures, spending real green on greater and greater commissions while the drawthread was left reeling by babies without talcum powder on their rears. How dare she get all these excellent commissions! She's just a simple generic character! It must be because she's a lesbian! REEEEEEEEE!

Yee.

Saying it wasn't because of Waifuism is kind of incorrect

I never implied that it wasn't, simply that people got super fucking salty at the perceived favoritism of the artists...

... Which is the uncomfortable truth of the drawthreads; yes, it was waifuism, but guess what? If it works it works, and because Charlotte had a special flair to her the girl was drawn in all sorts of styles.

What was that special flair? I honestly can't see anything other than generic lesbian (In a monarchist system? Pffft) Paladin who acts moё.

If there's something I'm missing, tell me. I'm not salty, I'm just genuinely curious if there's something I'm missing.

Requesting a streetfight with these 2 characters.
Two elves in modern combat armour and weapons are crouching behind rubble.
The female has red hair green eyes and a blue glowing amulet around her neck.
The male has dark eyes and tribal tattoos (think south seas) on his face and with dreads coming out of his helmet.
There is a Martian tripod fighting machine in the background.

What you're missing is the X-Factor, which basically means "sometimes an otherwise generic character has something everyone wants."

Moё? I guess I am on a Mongolian Moving Picture image board, aren't I.

Welp i based a campaign on ancient Germania/Gaul/various other European barbarians as the main setting for the players to fuck around in. Ie the players are various tribal people. Recently (ie about 50 years ago or so the Empire (no i did not give them a name) moved into the area by forcing the subjugation of a nearby Merchant Republic because it sits on an amazing natural harbor and makes a LOT of dosh off of the northern oceans trade routes. Basically the Empire desired them some o that dosh and moved in from the land side of the city and the city surrendered to the might of the Imperial Legions. The barbarian lands are just to the north of the new "trade routes" established by the Empire to give them their cut of the trade money. The barbarians (based on largely might makes right and the fact that they see the southerners as decadent and weak) start raiding these caravans of tribute. This ofc pisses off the Empire cuz muh dosh. Cue about 45ish years of back and forth skirmishing, raiding and minor wars. Finally the Empire, sick of having to deal with these scum, send the Tenth Legion northwards to the Borderlands (ie the area where the heavy forests that the barbarians inhabit gives way to the plains to the south) and builds a fucking wall. Well not really a wall because the terrain is far too flat and wide open, and the area is about 500 miles or so across for just building a flat out wall. Its more like a series of outposts/waystations along the Forest's Edge that are controlled from a massive fortress to the south. This area is being garrisoned by the Tenth Legion. The players in mah campaign are going to be interacting with them a lot, so wanted to give them a symbol to identify them with.

cont.

The Empire btw was founded when a massive migration of Mongolian-esque centaurs from the far southern steppes invaded a region of weak and divided kingdom about 500 years ago and they conquered them and settled down there. The various races they subjugated were forced into giving up much of their former cultures to be "Romanized". The regular soldier design is Roman/Byzantine. The centaurs wear modified Mongolian Lamellar armors. I'm still nailing down the specifics.

It's not even Moё, not really. The character was just posted at the right time, with a certain spirit to the request that just... Clicked.

Interesting, so their use of horse archery over-powered these kingdoms. That's gotta be strong in combination with an infantry core like the Romans/East Romans had. Heavy lancers sound like big trouble to them though

Pike walls are slow bro, not hard to shoot those things full of arrows, especially when your cavalry is intelligent.

yea man it looks great!

I would like to make a request for this character with a few bullet holes going all the way through his body, like Swiss cheese, while he looks particularly confused

Exactly. And those that complain are pretty damned weak sauce.

Requesting a Tiefling gunslinger monk. Light magenta/maroon skin, long black hair, Hannya horns, black eyes with yellow iris, and defined muscles with subtle veins. She wears a chest binder, two oversized gauntlets, and a single pauldron on her upper body. On her lower body she wears visible underwear beneath a waist wrap + semi-baggy chaps that taper at the knee to become knee-guards over stockings and toeless/heelless foot wraps. She wields a dragon-barreled revolver. Refer to texture circles for clothing design/color preferences; Boxes for skin preferences.

Thanks for stopping by.

thank you user.

if you want something else, just say so.

gonna pick this one up, probably won't be 100% accurate to your ref but i'll try my best. you won my heart with tiefling gunslinger, but you won my dick with that muscular korra.

Wow. That was unexpectedly fast. Thank you so much.

I might also add the chaps are for practicality's sake. Tiefling tails weren't made for pants and armor.

i would like to put in a request for this character here in some form of fancy/noble clothing looking irritated and annoyed.

I'm requesting an image of anyone's willing to take it.

Could someone draw a group of nerdy monster races, Naga, orc, illithid, ect? They are all around a table playing either a board game, war game, or a roleplaying game.

Slow going, sorry m8. Im still on it though

Requesting: Young Survivor receiving headpats from Tyrant.
Young Survivor is lithe, has loose hair, wears rags and has whip & lantern. (Well, the whip is optional. but lantern should figure in the image somehow). Looks confused but happy.
Tyrant is tall and slim, wears ornate robes with exposed chest. His fingers and nails are inhumanly long. His expression is cold with just a slightest hint of smile.

Do drawfags here ONLY draw cute girls? Because that's All I see being requested.

Predominantly.