I think the Stellar.org market makers might be Wells Fargo & Visa...

I think the Stellar.org market makers might be Wells Fargo & Visa, i have attached multiple links for you to read on this post thread. If this is true it's worth
$904 billion in Loans > $1.75 trillion in assets
twitter.com/Stellar_Lumens/status/940420666997788672 Read each post in this thread

Also Tell the world that Stellar Lumens (xlm) will be used in South Pacific Retail Foreign Exchange Corridor Q1 2018. GDP was $1.67 Trillion in 2014. IBM, KlickEx and Stellar will handle 60% of all cross border payments. cio.com.au/article/628691/nab-join-ibm-blockchain-powered-pacific-payment-network/
cnbc.com/2017/10/16/ibm-has-a-new-blockchain-for-banks-to-speed-up-cross-border-payments.html

Led by Stellar cofounder Joyce Kim, SparkChain Capital is a new $100M fund for blockchain and cryptocurrency startups
techcrunch.com/2017/10/19/led-by-stellar-cofounder-joyce-kim-sparkchain-capital-is-a-new-100m-fund-for-blockchain-and-cryptocurrency-startups/

SatoshiPay launches Stellar integration and six new partnerships medium.com/@SatoshiPay/satoshipay-launches-stellar-integration-and-six-new-partnerships-1ce6c74059b6

Check out IBM's eight (8) new validators that just went live on the #Stellar network! These allow IBM to directly participate in the tx validation and consensus process of the network. It also lays important groundwork that will be needed if the company decides to facilitate new ICO issuances in the future. Congrats to Jesse Lund and his team of ninjas! linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6342581470133043200

IBM’s Watson integrates Visa Token Service to enable tokenized payments on connected devices nfcworld.com/2017/02/16/350270/ibms-watson-integrates-visa-token-service-enable-tokenized-payments-connected-devices/

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/visa-makes-major-iot-play-with-ibm-partnership-2017-2
stellar.org/blog/deloitte-launch/
cnbc.com/2017/10/16/ibm-has-a-new-blockchain-for-banks-to-speed-up-cross-border-payments.html
medium.com/@smartlands/can-stellar-become-the-next-major-ico-platform-79eb5fa1e9f3
cryptoslate.com/stellar-lumens-upward-trajectory-following-partnership-announcements-ico-platform/
fool.com/investing/2017/12/14/forget-bitcoin-stellar-lumens-is-up-6300-since-mar.aspx?source=iedfolrf0000001
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A new partnership between Visa and IBM Watson will give the firm’s Big Blue Watson IoT platform clients access to Visa payment services through the card network’s tokenization offerings. businessinsider.com/visa-makes-major-iot-play-with-ibm-partnership-2017-2

Deloitte Partners with Stellar for Affordable Payments, Extensive Reach stellar.org/blog/deloitte-launch/

IBM said Monday it has worked with a number of international banks including Spain's BBVA, Indonesia's Bank Danamon and Australia's National Australia Bank. The corporate giant IBM partnered with non-profit blockchain organization Stellar.org and currency exchange service KlickEx to develop the platform cnbc.com/2017/10/16/ibm-has-a-new-blockchain-for-banks-to-speed-up-cross-border-payments.html

Stellar to become the Next Major ICO Platform? medium.com/@smartlands/can-stellar-become-the-next-major-ico-platform-79eb5fa1e9f3

Stellar Lumens On An Upward Trajectory Following Partnership Announcements and ICO Platform. cryptoslate.com/stellar-lumens-upward-trajectory-following-partnership-announcements-ico-platform/

Can you please delete this shit dude? It just started dipping, I want some time to buy back in again.

So that means $1.00 isn't out of the question now??

Looks promising. Hope it gets confirmed soon.

top kek. xlm mooning. picked up 20k worth on the dip.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DUMPING MY 5 BTC WORTH OF XLM NOW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa

Read this. All u need to know.

fool.com/investing/2017/12/14/forget-bitcoin-stellar-lumens-is-up-6300-since-mar.aspx?source=iedfolrf0000001

This could easily go to 10 billion market cap, people have been sleeping on this like they slept on XRP

wtf this was like 3 cents when I first seen it shilled on biz

$1 would make me a really happy person.

Ever since IBM partnership announced ive been accumulating.

oh shit teeka just said to sell xlm :( god dammit that stupid pajeet is going to cause it to crash

If they don't dump more coins into the market it is a distinct possibility.

Fuck these manipulators, XLM deserves better.

That bald fuck is trying to get more lumens. Fuck his "Sell" calls.Causes a dump and swoops in to buy cheap lumens

This is a joke right?..........

Not a joke. It's a horrible call.

Interesting OP, glad I bought in at 916. Was happy to see it hit 1245 today, too bad I only have 6k. That's my 'all in'. Here's a pape for you

Seems like he bought the dip. Now he shills it? Lets see...

Chinamen waking up get back on the train

LIFTOFF BEGINNING