Someone accumulated 100 million link

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0xfe9e8709d3215310075d67e3ed32a380ccf451c8

I know you guys thought this was "just binance". Except you didn't look at the withdrawal amounts....that person (yes it is a person/organization) was withdrawing at the limit of 2 BTC per day. Which is approximately 100k link/day. I know because I fomo'd out and in to Link again and lost a few hundred thousand link, and have been withdrawing again myself.

Then, about 5 days and 21 hours ago, they got approved to 100 BTC/day withdrawal by putting in verification documents, and now they're withdrawing more.

That is most definitely a person/organization, not a Binance wallet.

I just realized it...Someone controls 1/10th of all link and is still potentially taking more at millions per week.

Other urls found in this thread:

swift.com/our-solutions/interfaces-and-integration/alliance-lite2/features#topic-tabs-menu
etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0xfe9e8709d3215310075d67e3ed32a380ccf451c8
etherscan.io/address/0xfe9e8709d3215310075d67e3ed32a380ccf451c8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think that Assblaster guy or whomever said he was a fund was actually real.

I hope it crashes.

you dick take that back!

lmao, pissbags for stinky linkies, that's what you deserve

Imagine being so rich that you can do your own pump and dumps

yup. a majority of LINK will never even see the markets. Circulating supply is going to be a lot lower than you guys realize.

delet this!

but we still have no idea if the project is even viable. Seems like SWIFT is moving with ripple

Well, at this point, people are literally throwing away their futures here. This person or organization is going to hold. Binance apparently is thin on Link relative to what we thought before. This explains the rise. It may actually finally be rising due to lack of supply, rather than increased demand which still seems thin.

1/3rd of the circulating supply

As a linkie this makes me a bit worried

Never, buy in now or miss out on riches forever, punk!

100 million link. That's 33 million dollars invested by this one individual or group. Could just be a bitcoin whale, but its a hell of a bet to be making on one coin.

That person has 116 million of the 1 billion supply. 11.6% of the supply. I don't know how to feel about this

or 30% of the circulating supply

this is fucked up no matter how you look at it

how does that fucker sleep at night knowing it's going to be impossible to cash out that in a short period unless he's connected with exchange owners, probably some rich gook from Japan or something.

but what if it is really smart money

so the price should moon? right? RIGHT???

>Seems like SWIFT is moving with ripple

Do you actually understand what ChainLink is and does? Do you understand the extent to which ChainLink and Ripple (don't ) overlap? Do you understand that even if SWIFT didn't use ChainLink it would have a multi-billion dollar use case?

You do realize this is Sergey right?

Sergey's banking off the NEETs.
>and then I said no this ERC20 token is super, super special and will make things spr EZ for companies and it will make soooo much money

1) Assblaster said his company bought 100 million LINK.

2) Someone is withdrawing 100 million LINK from Binance at 100 BTC per day.

3) Assblaster is a troll.

This is so confusing, Assblaster should be trolling but someone actually bought 100 million LINK.

unironically this

nobody else would have this many tokens

It has been told many times. Big organizations are buying link that they can setup node later.

Circulating supply will be super small in future.

its binance. you guys are fuckin retards

>Seems like SWIFT is moving with ripple
you retard lmao

If it makes you linkies feel a bit better, literally all wealth/coins whatever ends up in a power law distribution so thia is nothing special (google pareto's law).

well someone sees the potential and how this can rise to other galaxies at least to invest so much to buy 100 fucking million LINK

they are not even competing you fucking retard, no matter how often you FUD with your moron bullshit

is it over can I go sleep now or is there a chance it's gonna pump back up again?

Linkies don't understand that node operators and users of the network have no need for their shitty little bags being sold on chink exchanges
The big money gets their tokens otc from sergeys 650m reserve, which they use as fee to use nodes and to run their own. It's self sustaining network..

what if Sergey sent all the dev tokens to binance on Day 1 and then realized there is a 2 BTC withdrawal limit

none of this makes sense

it takes a few days to get verified for the 50 BTC withdraw limit. Surely someone serious would have done that

That would actually be hilarious.

>cashing out
How far ahead are you thinking? It's not far enough

It shouldn't. Nobody accumulates that much with the intention of dumping; It wouldn't work.

Don't be so stupid. This wallet sends straight to the binance hot wallet. User deposits cannot be done that way. It also deals with binance and binance coins only. Listen to me, I'm a link whale.
No, he was a larp.

It's fucking binance

Maybe incentivizing the network means paying the nodes, sounds crazy but what if it really is banks buying?

To add, I didn't dismiss AB straightaway but it became apparent the 100MM was a wild claim.

>someone is Fucking around with LINK
That's kind of hilarious.

OP what are you talking about, the address contains 60 different tokens one of which is BNB (binance exclusive token).
It's fucking binance, it's so obvious.

yeah this is pretty much confirmed bullshit

mainnet is not even working yet and you guys think that SWIFT or some trillion dollar fintech company is registering on some shifty chink exchange to buy tokens? Not even one massive buy wall or market buy. They'd have to have some guy setting up tiny limit buys every day for a month.

For 30 PERCENT of the circulating supply. No company is going to need that much.

This is the binance wallet and all of those withdrawals are people sending to their MEW

what if assblaster was right?

I was wrong, LOCK IT DOWN!

You guys are so idiotic you make me want to dump my whale bags

Looks like bittrex or some other big dick exchange is stocking up on LINK to start offering it on their site.

Why would I post something like that?

hi 9gag

Nope its all true.

swift.com/our-solutions/interfaces-and-integration/alliance-lite2/features#topic-tabs-menu

>etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0xfe9e8709d3215310075d67e3ed32a380ccf451c8

Click the address and look at the hundred other shitcoins (including BNB) in this wallet. Nearly a billion dollars worth of them.

You are an idiot.

I mean this

etherscan.io/address/0xfe9e8709d3215310075d67e3ed32a380ccf451c8

Guys im FOMOing right now. I only have 13K Link. I've been Kraken'd the last 3 weeks, so unable to buy more. Should I go all in?

yes, link is the new meme coin, you won't even lose anything if you go all in since it will be pumped by pajeets.

watch the volume, it's dying out so you should be able to get it cheaper possible fake ask wall as well which will allow this to plummet back down.

Put in a quarter now and the rest after watching the market for a while

He probably sleeps pretty well knowing he's going to be a billionaire in a few years and can just just siphon out a little bit at a time once it reaches his desired price.

k-keep my posted.

you're crazy if you think there aren't at least a few node operators who won't be able to opt into that supply and will have to make their investment by buying from whales or exchanges

Predictions sir whale?

>SWIFT AND RIPPLE ARE IN COMPETITION ahh, does no one remember SWELL and SIBOS? FARRRKKKK

$100 tomorrow