Easiest hold in my wallet by far. Even if the coinbase rumors are fake...

Easiest hold in my wallet by far. Even if the coinbase rumors are fake, the demand for privacy coins will only increase as the government cracks down on cryptos.

we are the moneromarines and we will never sell. except for drugs.

agreed, there will always be a demand for black market money for drugs and shit

its literally a no fucking brainer to hold XMR

According to Veeky Forums you have to hold at least 150 different coins or u no brainer

>hardware wallet
>bulletproofs (80% reduced transaction fees)
>Kovri
>multisig
>layer 2 chain scaling - mimblewimble
>subaddressing
>wallet UI redesign
>ledger/trezor support is coming

If coinbase lists Monero it will compromise the privacy because the average brainlet will buy it through coinbase and coinbase will tell the IRS who has monero

The only coins everyone should have
BTC
XMR
ADA
REQ

my SOLID Portfolio

predictions for EOY 2018?

i would realistically say $5000

>Kovri
I'm a XMR newfag. What does this do?

Lol. I can't have that much money. Would be happy with $1,000

I have invested $20 into every single coin in top 200. I did it half a month ago.

I expect to make some serious gains.

is there a lightwallet?

or is MyMonero my best bet?

When you broadcast a transaction on the network it reveals your IP address to all nodes you are connected to. Kovri uses onion routing so your IP is not revealed. Its kind of like TOR/i2p

sold my ETH for Monero again..

100B USD market cap

>betting on a pre-mined shitcoin thats currently about to be killed off by zcash

lmao

Actually kovri is just c++ implementation of i2p router.

I feel like shit for not being 100% monero since I started in june

My brother told me to buy Eth a year ago and I didn't listen. Now he's telling me Monero, so I think I should trust him.

>Zcash miners send 20% of their earnings to some 'non-profit' foundation.
>Selective disclosure means if someone decides to reveal they do business with you, they can.
>Zcash not even CPU minable so no miners in websites.

Why this over Monero?

Nah, few people at Veeky Forums defend an altcoin for long-term hodl, apart from XMR. Even ETHfags stopped doing so as frequently.

All the others are more moon chasers than hodlers.

we should honestly FUD monero. Loosen those weak hands, accumulate before all the updates coming in next year.

>zcash
>safe

what updates? (prospective investor looking to diversify my portfolio here)

I'm wondering if I should just keep my btc or start spreading it out. Does monero have a chance at seeing ethereum type gains?

Literally read the thread >Does monero have a chance at seeing ethereum type gains?
It kinda had them this year... But still have legs to run. 5 billion MC with this fundamentals and in this market, yeah this is getting far better.