I now have 400k in crypto. I am in a position to become a multi millionaire if I hit one 10x

I now have 400k in crypto. I am in a position to become a multi millionaire if I hit one 10x.

I have 200 ETH that I'm holding long term

and I have $100k in BTC that I'm ready to invest with.

What do I do? I know you have no reason to help me, but some of you are good people with more money than I'll ever have, I need guidance.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/bsPEuY
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nekonium
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Play with your whole stack from here out

Don't forget to have fun man

keep doing what you have been doing so far. otherwise buy 400k tickets for the powerball

user.

what do?

I am same position, somewhat diff distro, 401k.

I am scared to loose my gains though :(

Why didn't you buy Ripple last night when it was obvious it was going to moon?

I will announce it to you in an hour or so once I finished accumulating, it's very illiquid, im moving price +20-30% just with 10k
this is the next 200x, so wait for me to tell you.

I'm inclined to say c20 when it opens mid january, as a solid long term bet. In the period between end of ICO and now, it has already doubled in value.

Ripple

Hold

when did u start

XBY is an obvious one

FIRST: Go beat off real quick to clear the mind

SECOND: put half your bitcoin (or all depends on how much you don’t care to lose) in XLM and wait

THREE: enjoy gains

If you want to play it safe wait til you hit 500k buy two nice houses rent them out and you will have passive income for the rest of your life

Whatever you do, DO NOT eat your jizz. That is bad luck user.

I have $55k in crypto.

What do I do to hit the million dollar mark?

Take my above advice

Put a few k in Ripple, once it opens on Coinbase it will easily double/ triple.

Put a fat chunk in XLM as that will be mooning very soon

If that works out send some ETH
0x08e57dcbaab2955a9802e9905cd07ad4e842de5e

Keep most of it in BTC/ETH. Sure there may be moon missions, but unless you're psychic you'll just constantly bleed against those two.
If you really want a moon mission though, put some in MKR. You heard it here first.

Fuck off akon. I said it first

ive been stuck at 150k. too scared to make moves. wat do

50 % in ETH, wait til it hits 20k in 3-4 years
50% in BTC, wait til it hits 100k in 1 year

Hey op,

Does it matter WHEN you will get millionaire? I mean, does the time periode between now and when you hit that 1mil really matter? If not, stay with your current portofolio you might wanna invest some of that BTC in some relatively risky coins.

Or what you can do is:
1. 50-70% Long term coin (ETH/BTC w/e)
2. 20-35% Medium term coin (LISK/ARK w/e)
3. 10-15% Short term coin (NXT-> Ignis airdrop, RLC, w/e)

Or make categories of marketcap -> So you have some coins which are more risky, but could have a higher payoff in the near future!

>People still measuring their success in dollars

You're not a multimillionaire
You're a hundredether

BTC just broke out and if volume picks up an ATH is in sight. Hold that BTC and wait and see how this plays out, volume is not that high right now.

im not rich at all, but i'd honestly say XLM is running towards a 10x in the next few months

is he legit?

To continue;
Im assuming that you made a good amount of money with Crypto, so you know some what you are doing. So, stick with ur OWN plan since it did work in the past, so why it shouldn't in the future? Don't let the money be a curse, but let it be a blessing.

If you feel like i did help you somehow;
1u3Rz6ZQxJ4JLFFc4fXj63868WSrfCgRY (BTC address with 9 sats in it! ;) )

You think Ripple is going to $300B??

I like XBY too. Easy 10x I think, but possibly more. It's like #130 right now, with a lot of hype around. It'll be top 50 by February.

OP should at least put $20K here.

>Ripple last night when it was obvious it was going to moon?
>Ripple
>Obvious

yeah,...

how will we know is you?

Greetings, I'm a fellow person with similar money to you. I'm invested in SALT currently. I believe this is a safe investment that will provide a decent return.

You can't buy a lambo with ether you dumb cunt

Yes it will once it hits coinbase you Virgin walker

Stop being smart on biz

OP, look at XLM - It just h ad a pump and dump. These people are just trying to sell their bags. Thank me later.

Sorry :/

>I'll dump on you soon baby

Same ID I guess?
Not finished, might take a little longer

Nope BIG news coming soon I’ve holding this coin since June. I’m NOT selling anytime soon you Virgin walker

LOL if you think so, youll regret big time, stay in here bois
will hodl the shit out of it

god I wanna lick that arm hair

I brought that roastie pic months ago, and the post talked about her hairy arms. Did I helped you somehow??

>Planning on investing with 100k
>Doesn't know what to invest in
>Wants to invest short term

I.. I don't believe you're sitting on any cash at all actually

If you're a burger the first thing you do is cash out 30 percent to pay your taxes.

Taxes realized on any trade. Don't go all in and then be left owing the IRS 30k that you don't have.

Take 30k out and then go all in on a promising coin like REQ.

I was saying ADA and then the fucking thing mooned. I wish I pulled the trigger earlier. I thought I had time.

$1 SOON??????????????????????????????

sorry folks its really hard to accumulate, might take more than 1 hour, but i will reply or make a new thread with code: 56hztg in the title so you can search it in 2-3 hours if this thread dies in the meantime

what coin friend?

i will tell once im finished, not going against my own interests here. i can tell once i have my position

discord.gg/bsPEuY

Stellar(XLM) is poised for a 10x with IBM backing them

but you can search "Veeky Forums biz 56hztg" in a couple hours or tomorrow so oyull see it, if this thread is still alive ill post in here.

I just paid $750 to buy BTC and buy Nekonium because someone on Veeky Forums said it's going to moon like a nigger. I don't know if it's any good or garbage.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nekonium

Want to join me, friend?

Yet. Wait till they go along with the "crypto lambo" meme and they will.

>having over 5 BTC
>asking people with sats for guidance

Hi OP,

I’m 40% XRP (got it at 0.25)
40% OMG
20% Lsk

Buy up big OMG now!! By end of Jan it will have 3-5x already and then it’s smooth sailing to the moon.

Buy big lsk in mid jan/now. Come 20th feb relaunch it will 10x in following weeks/months.

Don’t need any hand outs, this is to help you out op.

You shut the fuck up and lurk more

>GAS and NEO in the order