twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

when is daddy comming home?

Within 24h! Be ready!

It broke out of the consolidation memelines. We'll see if it can keep this up

Let's blast off together biz

It's broken out, strap in and get ready to sell once pump peaks

PUMP or DUMP Veeky Forums?

I'm already in dirty girl

that move up looks so forced, there's barely volume behind it. fake break out?

Tether pump inbound

its gotta break the huge sell wall at 17250 first

which exchange is leading the the move?

I wonder when Bittrex is going to start dumping their Tether.

Yes. 125 Million printed off since yesterday.
omnichest.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=3MbYQMMmSkC3AgWkj9FMo5LsPTW1zBTwXL

We are now over 1 billion in Tether garbage. If 50 million volume on the futures CBOE can pump up bitcoin by $2000, bitcoin is going up 6K to 8K by tomorrow. Take your profit cause when tether crashes we going to low 100s.

This is going to be a big one.

sources of your knowledge?

I linked to the printed tethers.

for wut?

There's no guarantee, or even a reason, that a Tether crash even has to happen. You realize that, don't you? They have no reason to try and crash the market with Tether. Their whole business revolves around bitcoin and the success of cryptocurrency. Constantly propping it up, and selling slowly to avoid crashes would make bitcoin seem much more successful over all, and ensure that the thing that their business literally depends on stays afloat and is successful as possible.

Please think about things, my friends.

He's already here, you just didn't hear him come through the door.

its going to drop before climbing

People who missed the last pump will surely want a part of this right?

it can't keep going up... who's buying this shit?

You were all warned.

Last chance @ 17k

It can't break 17k. The normies. The normies are selling at even number USD amounts.

Oh you'll see

Ltc and btc just 2xd in a few hours.

There is a whole lot of liquid cash right now. I won't warn again.

how high will it go?

@17140. Once it reaches 1730 its gonna boom

thats gonna be a tough one though ..

SELL SELL SELL

It's at 17100 now lol

Once that wall breaks , and it won't need to be bought,it's going to cancelled

why though, isnt it logical that breaking the record will bring more buyers?

momentum seems to be dying out

8500 BTC wall before 20k

holy shit, which retard flooded the market like that?!

nuff said

yuup and its dead.

Nah we're staying betwen 15-17.5k. This is good for crypto, and for Bitcoin. 15k will be the new absolute bottom, where even if it eventually crashes, everyone who was in now will be safe.

Fuck I panic sold my XLM.
Please tell me BTC's not gonna crash.

BTC is gonna hit 20k by sunday and alts gonna get REKT

>15k
>Bottom
Lol. Did you just get into crypto this month?

>here even if it eventually crashes, everyone who was in now will be safe.
>wanting normies to be safe
found the normie

$30k midway 2018

I wonder if tether is creating a stock pile to short squeeze CME on monday?

this would be incredible

I got in at $12000, if it reaches 20k I’m taking out my initial investment and a few thousand to cover taxes and profit and will buy more on the dip

Getting cold feet with crypto and not having gotten in early will be one of my life’s greatest regrets

How much of your portfolio has to be BTC to not feel the hit of the altcoin crash when it moons? I can't think it out.

60-70% is a good number. Most alts will drop roughly 1.5-2x of what BTC gains.

Don't bet against the king, never bet against the king.

I got in at 4k and I have held and will continue to hold.
Weak hands lose money. bye.

If CME is gonna cause massive shorting (which is not necessarily gonna happen) then we should see one more big BTC pump up to the opening of CME. They're not gonna short something that already dumped before they got there.

And then we've got Bitfinex pumpng Tethers by the 100 millions.

Either way strap in and get out of alts, we're hitting 25k.

ITS DOUBLE TOPPING

Double?
Topping?
The top is gonna double?

$34300 confirmed next week

I am in awe

with 100,000,000 Tether printed in the last 24hr that sell wall is a joke

i hate bitcoin i almost invested in it when it was worth about 200 but coinbase was giving me issues so i thought "eh fuck it". is this what feeling cucked is like?

ITS GOING EVEN FURTHER BEYOND

It can't breach 17k on Bitfinex. It's like an impotent cock repeatedly smashing into an ungiving labia.

well you have to take out at some point as we all know the bubble is gonna burst eventually

i havent fapped for a week and today i had a dream like this, i was trying to fuck a chick but it was like her pussy was just glued together, i could not get in at all it was like trying to fuck a wall

it broke out just now

Do it. I invested 10k and immediately pulled out my initial investment when it turned into 20k. Currently sitting on 22k worth of BTC. It's not gambling anymore if you're only playing with gains. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain at that point and you'll have total peace of mind.

ITS DONE
NO MORE WALLS

Then there is truly no stopping this.

hERE WE GO

i loled cause this is something i would say

I can see what you mean but it still hurts despite whatever you interpret it. You have invested time and effort. I am at +250% now but if I lose my gain, I will be fucking depressed and rethinking my strategy hard.

Holy crap

WOW!! GET READY FOR THE PUMP!

Here we go cuck boys. Strap on for a fucking

There's a massive wall at $17250. I don't think it can do it.

Literally who the fuck is buying this shit? NEETs? Daytraders? There isn't even any volume for fucks sake

Give it your energy \o/

that wall's been going up and down for days now
BUT BTC CAN'T BE FOOLED

This is one hell of a pink wojack.

literally 17200 fuckers

OH SHIT THIS IS EXCITING

1000$ PUMP AFTER THIS FAKE WALL IS PULLED

alllllmoooooooost

Who else comfy drinking alcohol watching the btc-usd chart? It's like watching a heavyweight title fight for me at this point desu....

thanks
just bought 100k

God damn they're eating the wall. Go all in BTC.

Such a fake wall holy shit

is this some sort of online tool or what

SOMEONE EXPLAIN WTF A "FAKE WALL" IS

it's a real wall, it's getting eaten through

I'm just superstitious. I'm not super religious but being greedy never ends well. I used to have 2.72 BTC. I'm currently sitting at only 1.34 now, but I did nothing to earn that 1.34 and I have nothing to lose. 2.72 will always be better than 1.34 but having nothing to lose made that decision worth it.

What happens if the wall falls? What happens to the villagers below?

Bots put up walls to control the prices.
The 206 buy wall on GDAX is so the price doesn't go down and no bots get funny ideas to put sell walls between the goal.
Sell walls are often put up to keep the price down.
Some bots will set up two walls and bounce the price between them while taking tiny profits all day long.

Chew Chew Chew through that wall.

After the wall gets "eaten", net buy volume doesn't correlate with the initial wall size

It's when someone very rich or a few rich people put up extravagant amount of money threatening people that if the price reaches "X" that they'll sell all their coins and then bring the price down. Fake walls are usually controlled by bots, and they move it up and up until suddenly someone really does decide to sell a fuck load and it scares everyone because everything drops for a few seconds or minutes, and then if people decide en masse it's over, it can crash the entire market.

who /allin/ here

KOREA 18.1 K ALREADY

kill em all

WE ARE MOVING BEYOND THE HUMAN FORM

A disproportionately large buy/sell order intended to fuck with people psychologically. So people see that 1000BTC sell wall and think we're further from $17300 than we are. I'm not saying that specific wall is real or fake btw

But this is basic shit