Is there actually any proven method to predicting the crypto market, or is it really just a gamble?

Is there actually any proven method to predicting the crypto market, or is it really just a gamble?

Its mostly psychology. Trying to be one step ahead of the masses of morons trying to get rich quick and buy a lambo off their $500 investment.

if there was a proven method no one is going to share it with you. be honest, how old are you?

TA + News + understanding the tech + always alter of btc

>not sure if trolling

invest in good technology you believe in that has high potential to fill a niche and solve real world problems. don't try to invest in things just because the price is rising.

This. And USE YOUR GUT. Only using your head will lead to anxiety and bad decisions.

heello yess young sir i may help with time travels i hve seen in the yeer 2019 that the nukes will fall and it wont mater much ty ty

BUY THE TOP 10 MARKET CAP COINS WEIGHTED HEAVILY IN FAVOR OF BTC AND ETH AND WALK AWAY FOR 2 YEARS THIS ISNT COMPLICATED ASSHOLES

no
this market is fucking retarded

Hedging your bets amongst the most well known ones, this way you reduce your volatility
when you're investment doubles or close to double, sell half recoup initial investment
ride out the rest

Sell when its on the up, don't get greedy, if you sell when you start to see it going down, everyone else is probably doing that also, the exchanges go down and you can't cash out then you die

/thread

take a gander

this pretty much. i printed out some paper wallets for my neices and nephews. I figured their parents would feel cool if they said their kids had bitcoin. Anyways the lucky kids have .05 each. Merry Christmas anons, Merry Christmas. I', duirnk

This psychology and occultism, occultism meaning that your projecting the behaviour of the group and reading the group's Id trust me it's as easy as understanding mememetics.

so what is the current psychological state of the market and what are you going to do about it?

IT
IS
MANIPULATED
BY
PUMP
AND
DUMP
GROUPS
AND
WHALES
So sure, if you are part of those groups then it is perfectly predictable. Otherwise, it is all about getting lucky and following their pumps or picking a genuinely good coin and holding until it goes up.

I know some guys who hold each 5BTC I heard they have fun manipulating the market. Also the incoming crash is from them.
Be careful they are very greedy.

I take my psychological assement from biz unironically, but discribing that is difficult without giving away all my flags.

The new hoard coming into crypto is another focus, the normies. Best bets are that normies want whatever crypto is easy to get, also that normies believe investing in crypto is contrarian because of media's representation of this being a bubble. Think what's easy to get and what's cheap, also think is simple psychological numbers when thinking about the normies.

They are caviar compared to whales

so in a situation like this where all alts are dropping, would you move all your money back to BTC like a lot of people seem to be doing? How would you stay one step ahead in this example scenario?