RIPPLE COINBASE CONFIRMED!!!!!

WAS JUST HINTED AT STRONGLY DURING THE LIVE STREAM BY RIPPLE CEO, HURRY THE FUK UP BIZ BUY UP RIPPLE YOU FAGS!!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tonkotsumosuki/status/941443714165043200
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He said, "there are people we are partnered with and not ready to announce yet, and there are people we are starting to talk to about a possible partnership later that we're not ready to announce yet."

Careful kids

"Coinbase"

How people will cry when they realise the level of this cuck.

Why is it tanking then?

No confirmation. Won't see it on Coinbase any time soon

Weak hands

Wow wishful thinking... You are delusional if you read coinbase out of that statement.

Buy XLM to stay on the gain train. XRP is crashing next week.

Why woud coinbase sell XRP? It has no value to normies. Coinbase will sell XLM before XRP

Shakeout of the weak plebs who just bought in, it always happens. The buy side volume is spiking and the sell volume is continually dropping. Sell orders are the lowest I've seen in 5 months.

It's gearing up for another huge push.

not to mention 'tanking' is an absurd way to put it its still worth triple what it was 4 days ago

This and this... XLM is the future... Ripple is overhyped by fake news on coinbase...

Hence the inevitable drop back to shitcoin.

Added to bloomberg terminal along with ETH LTC and BTC....everyone else is treating it like the main 3 coins, so makes sense coinbase would

no its not. ppl can say anything, as biz makes clear.

why would coinbase host a fucking bankwank amex shit? its a popular revolution douches who think banks are your friends

I bought into the pump and dump at the ath

Bitcoin is rallying.
Sell it, to save your BTC.

Fake news

>You are delusional if you read coinbase out of that statement.
True.
>Buy XLM to stay on the gain train. XRP is crashing next week.
Bullshit.

If you are interested in banking coins, you'd be smart to hedge across all the big ones for the eventual adoption event. Picking one and putting all your eggs in it is just fucking stupid. XML and XRP both have very high potential, but a pretty hard requirement to achieve that potential: Adoption from the big banks.

>had 30 ripple
>Had to exit exchange due to laws
>Paid 20 ripple to setup the wallet
>Only 10 ripple now

Can I make it? P-please?

Agreed about diversification, but do youreally think xrp will pump more? If I held XRP I would be selling some into XLM now, probably a lot

Doesn't stop Coinbase from using banks and taking your fiat. They are a business first.

Nigga what the FUCK that's like $8. Go pick up some coins off the street or recycle some bottles.

cause it's a "low price" top market cap coin that has real world application?

its like asking why the most popular share brokers would sell shares for banks? hur durr why do normies care about bank shares.

and tell me, why do normies care about bitcoin litcoin ethereum? they don't, they just want to make money.

Coinbase or not, this shit is going stellar sooner or later with how much positive activities it has recently. Better buy now after it dips.

>stellar

right? I got a giggle out of it.

How the fuck do you think my bum ass got crypto in the first place legit had on a cardboard sign "give me money for btc" got 100 bucks. Its winter now I can't do it again without fucking winter clothing.

true, ripple is a shitcoin, but you can take some profit on it. I know I did. doubled my BTC supply for the coming BTC pump hahaha. hodlers get cucked.

Fuck you asshole get your ass back out there and use your lack of proper clothing to get easy sympathy coins on the dip.

After BTC finishes rally what are odds XRP rallys?

It will correct and continue to grow as confidence in banking coins and eth grows. XLM isn't a bad investment either. Personally, I like XRP's charts better right now.

Excellent.

100%
also don't be surprised if XRP moons with BTC, this coin does what it fkin wants now.

I think whales will wait until they are finished playing with ripple before pumping Stellar, why pump both at the same time when you can make more money profiting off one first then switch to the next? Hell even Jed is probably thinking this and holding off on announcements until Ripple news settles since he is owns alot of XRP too.

Yeah I see. Was liking it at first, but ended on a loss with it, I couldn't take the bleeding. Out for now and not confident on when to rebuy.

Its coming back up you fucks xd

Just sold at .76 what price should I buy back in?

Dont fall for it, still more to go.

Can someone please Explain to a crypto idiot like myself how to trade my ripple for some other currency? I've got it in a gatehub wallet and I can't figure it out

I will die if the cops don't pick me up because that would be a danger to myself. I'm in one of the coldest places in Canada.

You could send it to my wallet for btc

Literally can't even figure out how to do that from gatehub

Post screen shot with your private key pls.

Can a jap translate this?

twitter.com/tonkotsumosuki/status/941443714165043200

u mad because you sold low haha

Knew XRP would moon so I purchased it when it was around .40 USD. Now I have more money in my bank account and I am thinking about buying more XRP during the dip. Any idea how much XRP will dip? Also, should I spend those money on ETH instead of XRP?

Daily reminder if you buy cripple you are a race traitor