Who's ready for tomorrow?

Who's ready for tomorrow?

We mooning boyos

Literally nothing happens tomorrow. GTFO.

lol, same thread going around last night. Yeah, guess I'm ready for a 7% gain.

maybe not, but could be the next day. gonna happen one day or another

I'm ready for link to drop 50%.

I'm ready for more technical news that won't really move the price. I see almost nobody on this board actually talking about Town Crier, so I'm guessing 98% of biz linktards don't actually give a fuck about ChainLink, and just want their $150 pocket money investment to moon.

Nothing will happen ever. How have you not realized this was an exit scam. The only problem Sergey solved is his lifetime supply of McDonald's problem.

Why does Sergey always look like a such nice person? I feel like I could trust everything on him.

nothing is going to happen? good to know. going to sell my LINK now. thanks user

Is there news coming out tomorrow? source please?

>gonna happen one day or another

Is this some sort of bagholder induced mental illness? The DGB hodllers said the same thing, Bancor shills had the entire board filled at one point, and they all got so intoxicated in their delusion that they faded into obscurity, whether killing themselves, or too busy starting their jobs at walmart to post, we may never know.

One thing's for sure kids, don't be this guy, buy good coins.

The board has been full of LINK shill and FUD since pre-SIBOS. The Bancor activity simply doesn't compare and you know it faggot.

one more commit tomorrow ???

That's the december news

Sergey remembered his GitHub password. It was #1combo

>Nothing will happen ever
Heh... you're in for a big surprise!

>literally unstoppable

Nah. I'm in for another PnD attempt tomorrow and that's it. Screenshot this.

What are wo going to do tomorrow, pinky?

Those pnd are easy to callout and are useful to increase your stack, I'm not complaining