Hey guys it's chosis. You will remember me from correctly calling the Stella Lumens pump (leaking the PBR weeks early)...

hey guys it's chosis. You will remember me from correctly calling the Stella Lumens pump (leaking the PBR weeks early) , litcoin when it was 79.87 a coin and correctly calling Aragon back when it was 1.50 USD a coin.

I just want to let you guys in on the next big pump. It's going to be Lunyr. They are based out of San Jose california and they are in the works on several deals with American universities. I fully expect this to 10x with in the next 3 months as information is released and then at least a 30x when the alpha version of the Lunyr online Encyclopedia is released.

Thank you and I wish you all the best. Chosis

who are you

wym brainlet?

Your website is ugly

how can i improve it?

How much lunyr do you own? And what does it do? For what purpose would universities adopt it?

Hype around a new coin usually indicates that the poster is holding bags. Are you holding bags, user?

Lunyr is teaming up with Carnegie Mellon, MIT and University of Richmond. Their professors will be contributing heavily to Lunyr and students will have access to Lunyr for their classes as a study resource through the CourseWeb (TM) set of software.

I just bought around 10,000 USD

>
>Lunyr is teaming up with Carnegie Mellon, MIT and University of Richmond. Their professors will be contributing heavily to Lunyr and students will have access to Lunyr for their classes as a study resource through the CourseWeb (TM) set of software.
>I just bought around 10,000 USD
Sounds gay no thanks.

yeah if gay is making 200x returns in 6 months go back to large cap coins and make your 2-4x

delete it

The website looks beautiful and the concept seems really strong. But why would this replace something like wikipedia? I take it that's the corner of the market it's trying to take over. Simply because contributors get paid to add and edit information on the site, thus incentivizing scholars to share their knowledge on Lunyr instead of other internet encyclopedia projects?

Also, I wish it wasn't called Lunyr. That doesn't seem to have anything to do with being a knowledge database. (Though on second thought, what coin is more likely to "moon" than one called "Lunyr"?).

it's not going to replace wikipedia. It will be a more accurate and cultivated source of information. Think Quora or Lexicomp (pharmacy/medical online information).

Why is it plummeting on CMC lol
Was there some sketchy announcement? I was almost sold.

just random noise. It's not plummeting. It's at a ATL right now and has been for months?

I think I'm gunna drop half my stack in here user. It really looks like a cool project. I'm not looking for a tomorrow moon but companies with a solid idea like this

you're welcome. It's not gonna really start mooning to the Jan 18th Beta release when the PR machines start turning out information and the major news websites start covering it. Then in March there will be the university announcement and a few weeks before that PBR will announced a buy alert for LUN

Yeah thanks, man for the heads up!
Where did you hear that it's actually going to be in partnership with those universities? I can't find that on the website (and here you're saing they haven't formally announced it yet).

My friend is roommates with someone working directly on the Lunyr team in San Jose

>Lunyr
where do they come up with these wacked out names for coins?

Because they want you to know the coin is going straight for the moon!

I agree, though. It doesn't seem to have much to do with the nature of the project at all.

Op if youre still around: why did it crash so hard in the summer? Was there some bad dev news or something?