Req Bunker

With Colossus coming out within a week, what do you think the price of the coin will be? The chart looks very bullish so I'm definitely optimistic on this one

might scratch .50

I hold QSP and VTC, thinking about dumping them to get more REQ

Tree fiddy

Three Fiddy

conservative estimate based on marketcap and coin supply $200 at least

Free Tiddy

Kree Siddy

P Diddy

About three fiddy

easily $100, don't bother screencapping

Tirthy tree fiddy

be shitty

I only have around 60 so far but I'm really hoping the req rocket takes off soon.

pen1.5

Fiddy Tree

I know you guys are joking but what do you mean easily? You're saying it can go well above that?

>testnet releases
>$1/req
>mainnet releases
>$3/req
>coinbase adopts req to handle payments
>$15/req that day
>$100/req EOY 2018

about four sixty

>what will the price be
I don't care, it will make me rich by EOY 2018, so I do'nt sweat the short term news sell offs.

Dump VTC but keep an eye on it in case, by some magic, it is listed on CB. QSP is wicked undervalued and they have a REQ airdrop coming up this month, and people are gonna flip shit over that and FOMO in hard. Many more updates this month and I've been actively increasing my QSP stack lately.

easily

No more than three fiddy

ok I'll chime in here because I'm one of the few here who actually knows wtf he is talking about. Colossus will drive price to 50c but the real magic happens at 53-55cents, this is when a normie fomoxplosion wave kicks in due to everyone talking about Colossus. So at 50-52c keep an eye on volume, it will start to grow exponentially over a 6hr period. The fomo will take REQ to $1.30, there will be a pull back to around $1.05-1.15 shortly after. Sideways for a while and will creep up to $2-3 over 2018. After mass adoption around 2020 and beyond, 100's of financial dapps and apps begin running on the Request Network, token burn will push prices well over $30. *unforseen price explosion potentials: same mcap as Paypal = $130+ REQ, ebay is looking for a good way to accept crypto (pay with request) could see price over $100 as through ebay token burn would be intense.

Let me put it this way. I've never gotten into a coin at ICO, but I put 4 eth into this at 6 cents and actually believe this will allow me to quit my job by this time next year.

If this coin performs even a fraction as well as it is being hyped up I think it could be a top ten market cap coin.

I have extremely high hopes for this coin and because of that I won't sell a single share until it's life changing money.

Top kek. I jizzed in my pants while reading this.

But seriously, where did you get your calculations? So accurate.

The front end looks nice

More

Okay, you have my attention. Shill me.

This is some quality app.
REQ will deliver

scary people are this emotional attached to a coin

this.

Ok just heard and posting it here first, Colossus now less than 8hrs away. Strap in.

all the more reason to invest? I've never seen a coin with this kind of cult of personality either (well not since BitCoin but that was more of a slow burn for the longest time, not like this..)

Guys I'm retarded pls help.

Would it be smarter to purchase ETH or BTC to purchase this from Binance?

i'm more interested in the back end KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN LMAO

ETH

nice, just kept my 10k

That's what I figured. See you guys in lamboland

You really think they are gonna release it saturday/weekend? Don't think so.

You make me wet
$100/REQ is the only way I can justify day trading my sanity away for 150 REQ a day

Here's your shill: low marketcap, a product that is 1. actually releasing (you can already download the testnet code and run locally) 2. backed by YCombinator (who also backs Coinbase... REQ will be one of the ERC-20 tokens that Coinbase/GDAX adds in 2018) 3. actually useful and easy to explain to normies

Yep, there is no fucking way they release before next Wednesday. Keep calm my dudes and accumulate as much as possible.

Alright you win. I'll add this to my next drop.
Now give me opinions: How's a REQ, XLM, XRP alt spread for a 2018 run?

That's a god damn moon mission if I've ever seen. You should at least have a bit in something stable like ETH unless you don't mind the huge risk

Whoops my bad, I forgot XRP is Ripple. You're probably fine then.

I have my BTC, LTC, and ETH stashes vaulted up to ride things out, but those are the only altcoins I can truthfully back without buying into pointless shilling and by doing my own research.

Try to also look for KNC in Q1, if REQ moon on mainet launch, this will moon too

I just wanna be free. Only 5000 req...too poor bought at 11c

Stinky linkies? Lanky lumens?

It is a bad practice to deploy during weekends, no one is available to fix things if they break, generally.

Monday/Tuesday prime times for deployment.

You're doing pretty good compared to me. I just jumped in and got 1000 req.

Thinking about doing some day trading to get more.

This is crypto, it's not a normal business.
And if they are DEPLOYING on a weekend that is obviously implying they're working on the weekend?
??????????????????

5k req is a solid amount, I have 3.3k

daytrading is going to be risky as fuck with this coin, we're seeing moon potential here in a few days when Colossus is released and we're going to see major activity in Q1 of 2018, playing with a lot might burn you. Holding and accumulating at dips is going to see the best returns versus high risk

I'm going to accumulate XRP and REQ into 2018.

I meant daytrading with other coins, not req.

Not him. But add just a sliver of TRX on the off chance it becomes something. It's so stupid cheap and it might have potential...

Other than that, the online I'm not in of those is XLM

>XRP

RIP dude.

200 sat for this EU Superstate NWO coin.

tfw reqlet with only 1000 so $100 and i'm still poor af

It is cheap as fuck, can you give me a reason it might go somewhere though?

omisego... ark.. neo... youre deluded mate req had very little following here until it mooned.

we'll see where we stand once they release colossus

I'm pretty optimistic.

The team couldnt manage to release a techno record in Berlin. How the hell will they manage to write the 400 lines of smart contract code needed for Collosus if they are out snorting coke in the Bergain club every night?

Failed DJ's turned Blockchain Developers

request is a legit project. great team and bright future. price is dirt cheap right now and i see it climbing into top 50 market caps quite easily

No XMR? Nigga is you crazy????

great team? can you elaborate on what makes them so great based on reputation

its dumping bros... its over

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

SELL
SELL
SELL
WE GOIN BACK TO SUB ICO FIAT LEVELS BOYS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I've been waiting for this shit to drop sub 20 cents for 3 fucking days let's go

Yeah I wish I'd sold 3 hours ago like I was thinking about doing. I'd rebuy of course but damn that would have been tasty profits.

its been holding 25 cents for the past 2 days but keeps on dropping on CMC
currently #81

looks like everyone is waiting on the testnet release to buy more or sell

what are you fucking retards talking about it's still 25 cents

getting my hopes up for nothing

ETH chart is very sad. I bought a bit more in the dip, not sure if hold or sell it when it rises again.

Also not sure if buy more.

>25 cents
>price is actual 24.7 cents and dropping fast

this is typical with ETH gains like we're seeing atm

ETH gains theoretically shouldn't req req fiat.

15k Req bought at 6 cents, Will I make it boys?

naw dawg u getin left off bad n boujee

this shits gonna blow up

OH NO ITS DROPPING FAST JESUS GUYS LOOK ITS DROPPING SO FAST I SHOULD BE A REACTIONARY CUNT AND SELL BECAUSE WHEN ETH DROPPED FROM $10 TO $7 OF COURSE EVERYBODY SOLD THEN

*accumulates*

It finna go down this weekend my dude. Final week and whales gonna crash it to accumulate right before the news

Guys. Stop looking at the prices every single minute. If the team delivers on it's promises, this will moon in the next few months. So if you DYOR and trust the team then just HODL and enjoy your lambos.

But Jesus Christ if you guys think a 10% dip is the end of the world then you entered the wrong market. Every single top 20 coin has experienced way worse drops on their ways to the top.

This is somewhat of a concern since there's a good chance its current price is overinflated by the whale action.

We'll probably be ok on the long but we could see 22k again.

a lot of coins explode from a few cents and never come back down. 53 cents to 13 dollars in 3 months...

omisego, that is

NEO?

that was my thinking when I got in at 0.24$ but now I'm getting concerned I made a mistake, maybe I should have waited till it drops and gotten more for the same price

just hold...go on request.network and look a the long term vision. with ycombinator's shilling this is gonna be huge. HUGE if team can deliver

One BTC bull run this weekend will drop it to pennies.

It dropped to 20 cents last time btc pumped and recovered quick

I always feel that way. I got in at like 36000 and it's hit far below that several times since. Always hurts but you just don't know. Honestly I wouldn't care so much if all this was true market value instead of blatant whale manipulation which could end in a huge pop.

Almost seems like whales shoot themselves in the foot so to speak, and fuck everybody else. Once the term whales goes mainstream and normies catch on that beta virgins do that, all of crypto is done.

I just hope we'll get to 1$ eventually and al this won't matter

dubs for truth

Oh yes it's going up To the moon

Bought another 500 in the 35000 dip. Kind of wishing I'd bought 1000 but didn't want it to shit down to 32000 after I did.