400x by 2020

Is it possible to turn $500 into $200,000 by 2020 given the current state of the crypto market?

Guide me.

Yeah if you buy req and wait

Yes, it's a zero sum game, lots of money still flowing in. There's plenty of opportunity to take 200k if you're smart. Watch some Timothy Sykes on his pump and dump trading. It's basically the same shit

I mean, it is if you started in 2016. Easily. I turned $3000 into $80,000 this year with crypto. But you have to put in the time and effort and even then nobody really knows since the markets kind of exploded in 2017 and it's much more mainstream now than it was 15 months ago.

There is nothing about this image I dislike.

just buy chaintrade when it hits exchanges on the 17th.

Seriously if you buy anything in crypto before it's first moon you'll profit. Buy a coin with actual purpose and potential before it moons... well then... a Lamborghini isn't entirely out of the question after that.

You really think REQ's market cap will increase to 63 Billion? Seems unlikely.

What about those stupid ass plain donuts? Who would even pick those over the other ones?

I know plenty of /nofrosters/

wait it's called glazing, not frostring when its a donut, excuse me i'm not a burger.

>plain donuts

Uh user... those are cream/jelly filled.

>plain donuts
They're filled you fuck those are delicious

doesnt have to...

>token burn

>they're filled
You know what else are filled? Her sweet, sweet tits

dunkin donuts are fucking embarrassing

>dunkin donuts
LAZY WHORE

why couldn't it?
PayPal's is at 90 billion

u tryin 2 make me hungry boi

Get the fuck out

Ofc it's possible, you need to get in early in good projects for 4-5x gains, with 4 good coins you are there, 2 years are enough. Dont be hasty, research good incoming projects, do the ico with enough accounts to go all in and sell when you get your 4-5x dollar value. Good luck.

just buy Phore and hodl

>not eating the vastly superior krispy kreme donuts
no, you

>Japanese
Those are probably filled with eel eyeballs or something

Yes

You need to hit a low marketcap coin. PosW, Ember, ETHD etc. Shitcoins basically

Bump

Just shitty soft cakes nothing to see here.
>lived in Japan.

>Saying that to someone who grew up in California
Oh I know alll about Krispy Kreme

What are some good low market cap coins that are about to be released?

its a cheesecake

>cryptos move because of the relative merits of "the projects", and not because of random whalepumps and herded fish

How does Veeky Forums maintain the illusion that there is any sanity or rationality in this market, when every single minute of every single day is proof of the opposite? It's almost miraculous.

No eel eyeballs? I am disappointed.

All those obscure cryptos are for daytrading. I have no idea how you guys put your fortune on some obscure new tech that might as well burst while you're on a vacation or asleep.
Make money daytrading, then put it on Apple, Tesla, oil, whatever