Has anyone tried this?

im noob in investing,

but have you ever heard of someone that go all in one crypto?

sounds crazy right, but if you have small amount of money. i think this is ok.

any advice?

btw im talking about $800 on one coin. because thats all i got

you think 800 dollars is a lot?

it is a lot if the shit moons like btc

Yes, don't do that. You will kill yourself if everything moons except what you hodl.

im poor bastard. $800 is all i have right now.

ofcourse i need to grind on my day job to buy more crypto

Putting all your savings in isn't "all in," is it almost impossible for you to lose all of that. Even if crypto plummets you will still have some left.

Trading with leverage is going "all" in because you literally end up with less than nothing if you're wrong.

What an innovative idea. Never thought of that before.

All in is max risk but if you spend 800 on a low volume coin with potential you can make a good chunk of change

This is the best way to make gains if you start with

800 in wabi or NEO right now 2x in a week or 2

only works for small trades, you miss other opportunities while waiting for your shit to pump

i can save another 800 for 2months,
another coin,

but im planning to hodl 1year, im shit on trading thats y imma hodl.

but look at this,

if that coin moon like x100 in 1year that a ultra win right?
i believe most coin has its own time,

put it all on salt, take it out in january, enjoy

thanks for the advice.

this is why im always here

x100 in a year would be coss

it all depends what coins you are in, if you are in one coin and it moons then you make more than someone who diversified but if it falls you lose more, decide for yourself homie

SAGE

if you go all in, you'll likely have to sit and hold for a while

Op you are correct, put it all into on shitcoin. It's the only way being a poor fag. You just have to pick the right one. When that $800 x5 on one shit one it will feel good being a poor fag. But yes it does hurt seeing everything else moon around you will your coin doesn't, maybe try put $700 into a hodl and try swing trade the other $100 and see how you go

I like the way you're thinking, OP. Go big or go home. If you're looking for a sure thing check out Bitbean my man. That $800 will be $2000+ by next Thursday at the latest.

if you're gonna go all in, do it with an established coin (btc, ltc, or eth).

I tried that but only short term, when obvious moon missions were on horizont like LTC this week

easy

I've been all in Monero since it was $50. Right now i have about 250 XMR

wtf, why aren't more people talking about this?

Hey man, alot of have been there and even more of us put that amount in something we believe in. Not even trying to shill you man, I would go all in on something like XLM. Would get you 4,000 XLM and think it would help you get a few stacks going by March for the tax refund season bull run.

After the XLM x's 5 go in to EOS by mid April

the last couple weeks ive been going all in with a little over half btc.

I make around $2k in gains. but then make $2k in losses... so

This OP.