Folio rate thread

Folio rate thread.

I have been hodling BTC and eth since June. Wish I knew some good shit coins to go in on.

Good for you user. I'm close to hitting double digits

2 moon missions incoming

Nice 24 hour gains, whats your long term on OMG? (OP from PC).

XMR Nice, I want to get in on that.

What are you potential moon missions?

I really ought to dump all my shitcoins and just go 100% BTC. Being "diversified" has done me nothing except cost me gains. Planning to finally dump my Ether bags come January so I can claim long term capital gains.

Dent is going to moon over this weekend. New exchange on monday and app release soon. Tron pumped, dumped and it's going to go up again with the actual announcement of the Alibaba partnership

I have a pending transaction so let's just assume I have a full ltc. Should I just transfer all of my ltc and put it all on XRP?

i'm on coinbase. where else should i be. started on the 12th

Nice, it was when DGB exploded that I traded out of literally all alt coins into BTC. If I did it at the peak I would have about 60 percent more BTC.

Alts are generally (with exception) good to leverage to get more BTC.

Solid folio.

Too diversified?

also, just bought XMR during this latest dip. I think it's a good time to get in. I want more

Finally a good day for me

I wish I had sold my ETH at the peak when they were .15 BTC. It'll never reach those levels again. I've seen the value of my ETH drop from over 4 BTC to now 1.3.

I know some people have hit it big buying alts early on before they moon, but I've never had any luck with that except for Ether which I got into in January, and Digibyte where I made decent gains and then immediately lost them buying into other shitcoins. Even if the coins I hold do go up, it's always at a rate way less than bitcoin.

Oh well, easy come, easy go I guess.

shoo shoo stinky linky

>

Sounds like we had the same journey lol,

I was on /POL and someone shilled Eth @ 20 USD, I then bought rippled and DGB, made a lot then lost a bit on shit coins...

Then I went all in (other than Eth) into BTC, like you I wish I went completely all in on it.

Would love to find another DGB, I got in at 100 sats and out at 1700.

WHEN WILL ARK DO SOMETHING?

please rate. Started 3 weeks ago

I'm keeping with it until Q2 of 2018. Wallet and Staking will be up and running by then. Unironically thinks it's worth $40-50 at that point.

0/10 No LINK

Sometimes I look at my blockfolio and smile as soon as I realize that I’m going to make it so hard nobody in history before me made it half as hard.

I let other people do this shilling. i only own 2500

I have a good shitcoin for you brah

feeling /comfy/

Needs more bitcoin.

can't even upload shit in the right order

>2100 omg
what price did you get in at?

last one.

bought all these at 100k sat in november thinking I will catch the bottom kek

i fixed it
gimme some ratings

>this diversified
>doesn't have multiple Phore masternodes

initial investment?

Unironically I will say - needs more bitcoin.