You're gonna see some shit within the next few hours

You're gonna see some shit within the next few hours

What kind of shit? CME doesnt start until sunday.

It's down trending currently. If it bounces off support then we'll wait and see. If it breaks support then it goes into freefall.

where's support?

babby's first TA

oh no. it might freefall all the way to 13k again.

we're ready to hit 20k and subsequently crash to 17400 again

Whales are gonna wreck havoc on the alts. 10x gains for all shitcoins even LINK.

Literally no TA. I'm just looking at the orderbook kek.
Considering this board fills with wojaks at a 5% drop. A drop to 13k is a freefall imo. Should be a comfy night.

so its either going to go up or down? Excellent Technical Analysis, would read again

BTC is more likely to crash back to $1000 than LINK is to break past 2100 sat.

To be sure, this is a boring fucking day in cryptoland, i want some fucking happenings

By the end of the weekend:

>BTC to >$20,000
>LTC to >$500
>ETH to >$1000

Were in a pretty obvious chanel between 17500 and 17950 on gdax. Could break either way, without significant negative news imagine we will pump because of the CME and the reaction that was had from the CBOE. Anyone's guess as to what happens for the actually flood doors opening on the CME. I think it will me a non event on the CME side and a bullish event on the BTC side, CME won't really do much, fears that the CME will short are gone.

feels like i see this thread every day

it bounced off support oh fuck its happeneing

30 minute candles. pin

That's cute you think they will keep their btc ratio

We had the biggest fud in history with the futures two weeks ago. Our whales had a calculated pump launched exactly when futures open. Same will happen Sunday.

biggest dump in human history. bubble will go down to 100 dollars in 1 hour.

damn not enough time to accumulate, didnt think 1k ETH and 500+ LTC would hit so soon...

It's almost as if I didn't actually actually do any TA and only said that because the guys asked.
I'm just here to enjoy the show

>doubting the spending power of normies during the holiday season

are you a retard? acting like a nearly 30% drop is nothing?

Please happen, I'd dump 25k+ fiat into BTC instantly

found the newbie

Nothing for those of us that bought sub 2k

Its never going that low again lmao
All the big holders are doing just that, holding.

These early adopters know they would ruin everything if they went for an exit.

No reason not to grow the pot bigger.

Are you fucking mentally ill? Downtrend? It's $17,800

wall street knows its going down better not wait to long

That would be hilarious. I cashed out a lot because I have the feeling that shit will hit the fan soon

there are way to many people waiting for a dip for that to happen.

This. Including me. If I see a hint of weakness I'm pouncing. It won't fall that low. Too many people are eyeing it

Blockstream have realised that they have painted themselves into a corner with the blocksize/scaling debate, looking at the current mempool state, seriously look at this shit it's ridiculous.

yawn

TONIGHT

>the eternal cashie
Tell us about the next difficulty adjustment too
Also- bcash