Should I buy a litecoin ? :3

Should I buy a litecoin ? :3

You should buy like 20 of them.

link or ark are better short term coins

I want long term cash. I was thinking of putting 250€ in litecoin and 250€ in bitcoin.

LTC is a great buy and a longterm hold for a main/boring portfolio that will grow (BTC/ETH/LTC). I keep accumulating slowly and it goes up slowly. Its not Sexy like ICOs where you can get 5x, but its stable and will be around.

srs question since OP is a complete faggot. I have 20 chickuns I mined back in 13. Basically no investment. Pulled them out for the first time in 4 years three days ago. Should I cash some of them and diversify, or just put them back into cold storage and hodl? I'd like to increase my wallet size, without putting any skin in the game.

Good that's pretty much what I want. Something stable to start off with. Then I can start playing around with more risky investments.

I would wait to see what is going to happen with these whale walls on GDAX. Not sure if the resulting breakout will be up or down, but I'm leaning towards up.

It's been bleeding for a few days
Would be dumb to buy now

Hold 10 to 15 in cold storage play with the other 10/5 on investments. LTC will hit 4 digits eventually.

u should buy REQ

Im giving 8 of these badboys to a special someone for christmas. Am i gonna regret it years from now? I bought in at $65.

Lol

it's a good hodl, probably passing 500 this year, just don't count on quick x10 because you are gonna be disappointed

It broke its trend yesterday, but it may continue to bleed... depends on what the whales decide to do.

Buy, and hold. This is the chadcoin.

8?????? who is that important to you?

Of been takong advantage of the sips the last 24 hours. Turned 270 into 370 in a couple conservative swing trades. Wtf is gling on tonight with the new stability. Dis the chinese bring balance to the force or is temp?

Better be giving them to someone who can cure your autism. If it's a a hole, she's just going to cheat on you and let a pack of wild niggers pull a train on your ass with your money.

Your choice.

Sorry for the misspelling. Shitty android and fat fingers = autism.

I'm thinking about buying 3 and calling it a night, but afraid to wake up and it's at 250

I have a limit buy order set for 251 so I can sleep sound tonight.

aaahhhhhhhh the end

I'm in the same boat as this guy, I have about 750 bucks to split between BTC, ETH, and LTC. What should my ratio be is my big question.

(already have $200 invested in LTC)

why dont you invest in coins that will actually grow

such as? what kind of coins and platform do you suggest? I'm new to crypto but i've been investing in fiat for a while.

Dont fucking invest in anything, everything extremely overvalued, the bubble about to pop. Trade if you must but long term doesnt exist in this market you fools

Dont use cuckbase whatever you do their prices are retarded. But most other trading sites like btrex are not accepting like 99% of new users so might have to

Shit wont burst that fast, depending on how bitfinex keeps their tether scandal under wraps.

silly. there's plenty of time. atm litecoin is likely still *under*valued relative to btc

shoulda bought when it was less than $100 retard

The fact you still think theres plenty of time means that its getting really close to reality for bagholders

I'm just gonna keep swap trading on bitrex and gdax with volatile coins amd ride this fad out as long as I can. Be smart and move high volume of small amount proffits. Dont get gready and stash away proffits for the real stock market or a nice Roth ira.

>the 3 biggest coins won't grow

this is some high level autism.

yes :3

the fact that you think otherwise means your hands are getting weak, normie

Wow I didn't think there were people that believe this.

Shows you don't read much shit or know anything, it's pretty interesting how poor people are told to think/

Ive actually been doing heaps of research lately on the dotcom bubble. I think you should too, this is the exact same scenario, there are over 1000 cryptocurrencies, 99% dont serve an actual purpose and are worthless, yet idiots like you still buy them.

Musk made millions thanks to the dot com bubble.
Not all some dark time for the rebellion.

Could you help me out and give me one LTC to .5 of an LTC and I'll draw you a pretty picture. Because in my mind you are a badass roboman

musk was an owner, not a speculator. Investors lost TRILLIONS.

musk's company actually served a purpose aswell. There is not a single cryptocurrency that serves any purpose at the moment in society, apart from enabling criminal activity on the internet.

ah sideways... here maybe is better version

enjoy ban

move all LTC into EOS. thank me in two weeks when your life is better.

Blockchain technology has a purpose though

banned lol

agreed, unregulated virtual monopoly money does not though

cringe

cya

That's some next level normie tier lmao

Why don't you buy Ethereum classic instead?