Biz, as of three hours ago, my net worth broke six figures

One tenth of the way to something I never imagined would actually happen.

what did you start with?

Congrats, user.

$400 on two video cards in 2014. $3000 into XRP in July 2017. Literally thats it.

Congrats you lucky son of a bitch.

Thank you user! I hope you make it as well!

Hmmm, I'm jealous. I wish you many gainz my friend.

did you mine all that phore?

my absolute fucking nigger

Where do you guys buy the lesser known coins? I use GDAX but its only the 3 common coins

Personal experience, these are the major 'road-blocks' to 1MM, as in these are the numbers I was stuck on for 2 months+:

Once you breach 950k you get to 1.2MM quick, then you stagnate around 1.5MM. That's been my experience, would love for other anons to weigh, I haven't bother to look into how correlated this is to golden ratios or some shit. It's interesting to note that although I made most of my money on alt coins, this pathway looks similar to what someone with 100BTC would experience.

When did you get into PHR btw user?

Seriously

Congrats user, I broke 5 figures last week

cool, but you cant even cash out

Did you shave some profits from some coins and dump them into other moon missions?

Did u cash out yet?

Why Phore?

What about lower then 150k I started with 200 and been quickly climbing to 1k I'd like to know the upcoming psychological road blocks that anons have met.

I cashed out 100k worth and put it into some stocks, everything else is a HODL for life. I still live in the apartment I did when I started this, I wear the exact same clothes. Maybe I'm autistic but it helps me to think of these numbers as a score, like I'm playing vidya, I have no use for this money so yeah.

>Thinks Veeky Forums is full of millionaires

Good way to describe it. Just feel like I'm playing an incremental or something

Not long before writing this fake post obviously.

Oddly enough, I stayed in similar ranges for a while. Around 550k now, hopefully I can break through to 600k soon.

Whats your strategy man?

Dont listen to biz is a good start

wtf? Different roadblocks depending on your holdings, this makes no sense.

I'm like 2 grand from 100K FFFFF

Still haven't reached or gone over yet, been oscillating around the top for a week or two now.

coinmarketcap can show you where every token can be bought. Bittrex and Binance are a good duo.

where did you even find phr? what is this

Thats a no brainer...other than that?

Buy good coins, don't chase pumps, if you sell something: walk the fuck away. Shut down your browser, have a fap, don't fucking buy back in just cause of that one green candle. I lost 10 BTC at the start of the year FOMO'ing back in, and yeah that's not much compared to what I have now, but still. Also I bought BTC, ETH and XMR at the start of the year, all the other coins I bought were to resell and shit so I can't keep track, I probably made 100K on the NEO pump though, which was good.

That's my point, I feel like there's some degree of universality to these roadblocks. May not seem logical but yeah.

i think you'd be surprised...

can u give me some advice? im just blindly following biz current trends i have no idea what im doing

This well-disguised larp is nothing but a PHR shill. Watch out.

>1M dogecoin
Lad...

Bitcointalk a few days ago.

I'm not a PR shill lol, I'm holding a masternode

Did you switch coins between pumps? Like if coin X went up 50%, did you switch the money into coin Y and try to catch that or did you basically keep your money in the same coins the whole time?

look at the charts though am i really in danger of losing anything there

Stuck on ~150k for the last few weeks, it's fucking annoying. What's the best way to make gains when you have this much? I used to do lots of trading but most shitcoins have no liquidity so it's hard to make anything. Should I just buy and hold?

Yes, you have to separate your HODL coins from your pump coins. Once a coin pumps and it starts dumping or I've made a healthy profit, I funnel the money back into my HODLs, e.g. Monero. Smaller coins are like chicks, just because you fucked them doesn't mean you need to fall in love and marry them. The minute you see threads like 'LITECOIN JUST REFUELING FOR 500 USD MOON MISSION, ALL THESE IDIOTS SELLING' then you know the anons have gotten emotionally invested, they didn't want the rush to end, they keep thinking it'll go higher.

I see, if you don't mind me asking, what are you current HODL and current pump coins? Mind giving me some advice? Blockfolio attached

ltc will go higher tho lol. to think ltc wont keep higher must also mean that btc wont go higher, in which we are all fucked anyways. the normie hatred is justified but biz group sentiment wanting ltc to fail hasnt panned out for them so far, and probably wont going forward.

Super undervalued, more upside than potential downside, masternode market is booming, most MN coins are up a lot this week.
LINK: HODL, sell when Sergey comes with next update
ARK: HODL
REQ: Take profits
XLM: Take profits
OMG: Take profits

Add some XMR and ENJ

>XLM: Take profits

Why? XLM has IBM backing, its been going up ever since I bought it

ETH and LTC will always be going up and so will BTC.

It's already priced in. I held XLM for months and it kept going down, so I might have an irrational aversion to it. If you have a gut feeling that it will go up, don't let me stop you :)

>ENJ
isn't this pretty niche?

The gaming industry is definitely not a niche.

They are making an Android wallet for ENJ, ETH, BTC, LTC, all ERC20 tokens etc., coming out later this month. I could see this wallet attracting normies and getting pretty high up on the download list on Google Play and App Store

All good coins for pumps, you should be funnelling a share of your profits into ETH/XMR however.

I was thinking about going all in on XML? Thoughts? To be honest, I'd probably walk away at $100k