So, has Veeky Forums ever been right about any coin so far?

So, has Veeky Forums ever been right about any coin so far?

Eth

Veeky Forums has made me rich. just because you make shitty decisions doesn't mean it's Veeky Forums's fault. they might introduce you to coins and say they're going places but you're still supposed to DYOR faggot

Like all the time actually. I've yet to see anything biz has (legitimately) pitched that hasn't been right eventually.

I remember ETH starting up and everybody was saying it'd be a good investment. Turns out they were right, but it might have been pure chance.

Pretty sure eth was the first and only one. And that was most likely a fluke.

You shouldn't expect autistic conspiracy nuts to have accurate predictions regarding finance. There may be areas where you can trust them, but business and finance is one area where they are completely out of their element. Speaking of, I wonder where all the business majors post now that this place went to shit.

>listening to Veeky Forums
it's like you want to an hero yourself

Antshares. Made lots of money but too much of a pussy to put more in at the time.

Confido

I've mentioned a coin here a few times and every time people literally tell me to stay quiet on it, so if people are right on things nobody will ever know because they don't want all the faggots here shilling it into oblivion

Biz got this right

Confido got shilled here

>There may be areas where you can trust them
Like traps and vidya

biz was right about NEO and IOTA
fuck

confido bancor digibyte

although, confido was a legit scam, idk about bancor, and I have never figured out why DGB moons randomly

Veeky Forums has a 100% success record when you consider coins that most of Veeky Forums shills, Confido was like 4 weeks and a 2/3 threads at any given moment. Coins Veeky Forums has shilled on a very high level (i.e. many people hodl'd):

ETH
ANT
XMR
LTC (there were dozens of threads when LTC was 10 USD)
OMG (sub 1 USD shilling)

And let's not forget Veeky Forums forked off from /g/, so /g/ shilled BTC, and Veeky Forums in general was right about crypto back when crypto was sub 10bn. IMO Veeky Forums is right more than they are wrong. I think current Veeky Forums coin that is garnering mostly positive comments is REQ. It will depend on how REQ does. Also back when Veeky Forums was into stocks they got me to buy GXY for 10 cents and APH for 3 USD, so overall good stuff here.

stellar

Veeky Forums has been right about every coin except digibyte. It's fucking uncanny how much money is being made on this board.

Digibyte has a nice run at least. Started getting shilled here around 100 sats and below, went over 2000.

niggers, confido went 20x at least before the joostening

Buy LINK, REQ, QSP and sit on it for 12 months. Thank me later.

Convinced me to by raiblox at 40 cents

Yeah .. < groan > ... the fidget which I sincerely hope tanks, leaving it's bagholders the beggers that they are, humbled.

Veeky Forums will be right on REQ too, huge moon potential

how do i buy req? it is not on shapeshift

Binance

>want to buy REQ
>buying on coinbase takes seven days ( 5 days left until my ETH gets in)
>REQ price keeps rising
>can't buy from any other exchanges because Alaska

I want to die. I literally want to die.

BTC
ETH
LTC
Monero
Ripple
EOS
Dash

Basically Biz shills every fucking coin
so any coin that made it it shilled for
Also any shitcoin that didn't make it it shilled for
It also shit on every coin
So it shit on those that made it
and
Shit on those that deserved it.
Anyway
Have you guys looked at Namecoin recently?
Also Why isn't there a Namecoin crypto-waifu?
We are going to need one.
soon.

Veeky Forums told me to buy REQ at 0.11 last week. It's .25 now. Thanks Veeky Forums