OMG!!!

Partnered with Alipay, to the moom.?

omise.co/alipay

Other urls found in this thread:

omise.co/alipay
omise.co/omise-launches-alipay-ewallet-payments-for-online-merchants-targeting-chinese-buyers
discord.gg/tYxZhbb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

big if true

yup this should be huge

SELL THE NEWS

can we say things are mooming from now on?

True if big

sold 100k

not falling for this sticker shit anymore

There was no rumour about it, the whole pump was probably a whale with inside info

Same. Sold my bags a couple hours ago when it pumped. Obvious PnD is obvious.

ebay and amazon on suicide watch

>omise.co/alipay
you know this is the parent company. they process credit card transactions. it doesn't say anything about OMG, their token, being used.

Huge if large

*whale panic sale*

colossal if factual

8/10 shill almost had me now gtfo

YOOOOOOOOO

W.T.F ITS TRUE

shit is already up like 35%, bought when i saw this thread but then sold shortly after for small profit, it's certain to go down and stabalize, fuck that shit

Surprised nobody said "it's priced in already" yet.

Well it is now.

>omise.co/alipay

Literally do not need omg for this to work at all, you are all fucking retarded.

Wow large if accurate!

>provides an infrastructure for crypto-fiat-commodity exchanges

You don't even understand what this foreshadows. Omise's financial infrastructure will eventually be entirely on the blockchain. When that happens it'll be on the same level as amazon or ebay accepting bitcoin payments, except in this case users or merchants won't need to give or receive the preferred currency of the other and the transactions will be seamless for every crypto or digital financial asset. It's a moon for the entire cryptosphere.

dip faggot

This is maybe a year old. Omise has existed before OMG and this is the oldest of old news - seriously, this has been on their site for a very long time.

Skateboard?

Seriously, proof this is ancient shit:

omise.co/omise-launches-alipay-ewallet-payments-for-online-merchants-targeting-chinese-buyers

just sold 100k

discord.gg/tYxZhbb

get leads