>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DX_pE1z-qxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I actually don't remember that, honestly.
It was in the Injustice comics, the Constantine storyline. Myx stole the Spectre's powers from his host and sided with his precious evil superman under the guise of the Spectre.

Truth
youtube.com/watch?v=DX_pE1z-qxA

Jumpers!

Do you ever release or pretend to be unfathomable horrors for the express purpose of uniting humanity?

This is it. Jumpchain isn't fun for me any more. Anyone can update my jumps if people want them to.

I have brain problems when it comes to people abusing authority. I have ever since I started to get bullied back in high school. It's been hours since I got home from work and I haven't even changed out of my work clothes. I've been too "triggered" to use a SJW term to do anything but look at this stupid thread, not even able to think of anything else or feel anything except numb. I can't keep doing this to myself, so I'm giving up this worthless game just like I've given up on so much else in life when I was too weak and pathetic to do anything else.

So congrats anti-red moderator-san. You pushed the little retard boy away from his dumbass game of pretend and made him cry. Does that make you happy? I hope you get what you deserve. I know you won't, because nobody ever does, but I hope that it happens all the same. I hope that the last thing that you're forced to say before someone plucks out your eyeballs is "Please, Red! Please don't nerf my eyes!" What I want more than anything is for someone to take a hammer to your nuts and ruin your pathetic geek body. Who's the tranny now, bitch boy? Do you have pets? I wish they'd get run over.

But none of that is ever going to happen. You're going to live a long, happy life with your obese fucking ass playing vidya gaems on your thousand dollar three screen computer, because healthy, well adjusted people don't become Veeky Forums moderators. And when you finally die of a heart attack from cramming too many twinkies down your throat while fucking a crying hooker, God will welcome you into Heaven with Strom Thurmond and Lou Dobbs and personally give you a high five for making me cry. And while you're getting a blowjob from the angels, all the good people like me and Red will be in Hell getting our ribs ripped out by demons for the three millionth time.

I hate you.

Look at it right now! I could just go away and never post again. But I can't stop myself. I have to let you know you won, so that way you'll feel happy. Even I know you deserve to feel good for hurting me. Supid stupid stupid.

You could always try to go to Sb? They're shitposter free, and would probably welcome you with open arms.

Huh. Never got around to reading all of Injustice.

Bro Calm Down.
Why don't you wait till we get the full story eh?
If you really want to leave. I'm sad to see you go, but you don't need to meltdown like this.
I'm not going to feed you bullshit about not letting him win, but apparantly a lot of what happened was mod miscommunication and a stubborn refusal to admit to being wrong.

Hey guys, look at what I finally finished! It's a bit meatier than my other Jumps, but I'd really appreciate any constructive feedback you guys have to offer.

I present: Ogre Battle - The March of the Black Queen.

Also, apologies if I'm slow to respond. My Internet went out so I'm phone posting, but I'll be here most of the night.

Damn. . . Well it is sad to see you leave but I wish you the best.

Hey man, shit sucks I know. But if you really like Jumpchain, I hope you stick around. Maybe take a break for a little while while stuff settles down, then come back and see what happened?

But if it's really miserable for you then don't force yourself.

If you're still around, INA, could you drop into the IRC to talk for a bit? A couple of us would like to hit you up.

No. But I'm going to now.

Have a nice life.

Unity through a common enemy only last as long as the enemy lives. The threat of another one common may extend that period, but not by as much as you would hope. Hell, even during the fight against a common foe some nations/people would try to use it as a distraction to gain power over other nations/people.

Sad to see you go, but I hope it helps you feel better. It was a lot of fun having you here. Take care InNomine. We'll miss you.

>falling for the shitposter is a mod maymay

If you are going to leave because of someone saying something on the internet then you never really wanted to be here

I dunno, if you like making jumps, if you like jumping, there's still SB as a secondary community. I pretty much hit the same conclusion as you, and SB hasn't treated me any worse than this place.

Right, so, I'm just going to say this now: We're going to miss you if you leave. I know that doesn't mean much, coming from a bunch of anons on the internet, but we will. I'm pissed about this shit with Timmy, too, but I also don't want to lose people like you or Red or anyone else. Because you've done some great work, you're a good person, and it feels like I'm watching a friend move away because this one petty asshole gets off at being a dick. And I get it if you want to leave, I do. I've taken breaks from time to time myself. But, I'd like you to stay, if you're willing. Because no matter what, you shouldn't have to leave just because of one dick bag. Either way, I wish you the best of luck, and from one random user on the internet to another: you're a good person, and I'll miss you.

>for the express purpose of uniting humanity
Does uniting them with their true potential and purpose count?

Maybe people have things that they can't control and places like this are a safe haven until assholes show up.

The divel gives good advice.

Hey man...whatever you need to do for your mental health, do it. You sound really distressed at this moment.

As long as that includes becoming sexy as hell: yes.

Well, I hope you come back, but either way I wish you all the best. Thanks for your contributions to the community, you'll be missed.

Tried this in Tokyo Ghoul, all that happened was that I got a cult dedicated to me and the world got destroyed. The world became a hell hole where my worshippers terrorized the survivors and I just 'ruled' over this broken world.

Heartless fucking filth. First thing you do is shill for your shitty website.

What kind of external threat would be enough to make that world side together?

I hope the best for you InNomineAnon, I'm sorry this has hurt you. I hope that you'll come back from a long break but I would never hold you to that.

Agreed.

Best wishes InNomineAnon. It's all I can give but best wishes.

>pretend
About that...

It's all I can do, it seems. I hate not being able to do anything about this.

>Maybe people have things that they can't control and places like this are a safe haven until assholes show up.

Isn't that for most of us here?, And no where is a safe haven but if he wants to leave he can leave if he wants to stay let him stay simple it's just words

>shill
>for a website he has no personal investment in
>providing another opportunity
user, you're the one who's heartless. You probably don't care about InNomineAnon so much as you lost another content creator. But, by all means, continue to be an asshole. It's not worth shitting up the thread to argue with you.

It's certainly on the table, user.

Huh. Interesting format. It will take me a while to read the text in full, but I'm liking what I see.

Don't respond to bait posters.

Then everything you've done is justified. Shine on, you glorious diamond. Shine on.

>No personal investment
It's your community. Of fucking course you have investment in it. When some drama happens the first thing you do is try and snipe people for your community. No empathy extended, no arguments to try and change their minds, nothing at all but "Hey join my site instead!"

Like a fucking vulture.

Oh fuck off. It's not bait if I think he's a piece of shit for his first thought being "How can I turn this around to advantage me?"

This is bullshit. Regardless of how you see other communities, it's still a place where he can discuss this hobby if he still wants to. If he doesn't want anything to do with this anymore, that's up to him, but if the only thing he can't stand is the shitposting, then I don't see what the harm is in going elsewhere to find people for him to discuss this hobby with.

See Most of this applies to you too.

Don't leave. Don't give the motherfucker the satisfaction.

Stay, post content, and when he shows his face again, we report him and talk to the mods again and file complaints in feedback.

And if anybody is going to hell, it's the people like the shitposter, who can't let other people enjoy stuff without trying to shit all over it.

People who actually help make others happy? People like you? Instant ticket to heaven, man.

Never give up. Never surrender.

Look, user. Clearly you're an asshole who can't put away his hateboner for a single moment to benefit someone else. That's fine, if unfortunate. Realize that I too prefer this community to SB, though it's still the jumpchain community with the most connections to us (besides the IRC) and has benefits of its own. It's not complete shit over there, contrary to popular belief.

You know it. As if the last sunset over a broken age.

Out of curiosity, is there anything else on your ascension wishlist, user?

No you don't. Not when your first instinct to drama is to ask them to go to SB for you. That's not the reply of someone who prefers this place or actually cares about a jumpmaker.

Come on guys. We all need to take a chill pill. We are all here for pretty much the same reasons: fun, power fantasy, writing, and whatnot.

Let's not fight, There have been so many fun moments here on /JC/! Even some really good ones recently. We can be better than this!

That was me, not him, and I haven't posted again since.

No, you are twenty times worse than the so-called "vultures" you claim others are. Every single time someone posts over there, you try to stir up drama. You keep harassing people who deign to intermingle. You've been told time and again that people are tired of your shit, so why don't you leave? You're not wanted here.

>Trying to conflate me with someone else to support your stupid self.

Worst timing.

What are you even trying to accomplish right now. All you're doing is shitflinging to no end. This isn't helping.
This isn't BTFOing anyone. All you've done is make a mess.
Cut it out. All of you.

Yes, because it's better to show someone an alternate community with some connections, than it is to force someone to remain here when the reasons they want to leave aren't likely to be addressed in the near future.

Your arguments have even less weight on me than they did on him. Neither SB nor this place are my community.

But I'm well aware that this kind of thing doesn't happen overnight. If his mind is set, I'm not going to make up a half assed argument to defend this place, not when the flaws that he's pointed out aren't baseless. Extending an offer for him to consider other places is just that, if he wants to take it, he can, if he doesn't want to, he's free to do whatever he wants.

Well, as someone who from time to time serves as humanity's progenitor I can tell you what I've done.

A little more functional control over the human body, ala shapeshifting is nice. There are all kin/d/s of options that can be used for. Increasing storage capacity so that when you increase lifespan it doesn't negatively effect them too much. Maybe a little bump here and there to certain traits to help humanity claim its rightful place among the stars: an increased sense of tribalism and loyalty as it applies to the species as opposed intra-species tribalism.

Depending on if I'm in charge I may toss a few more surprises in there, but that's really not the kind of thing you discuss in public. I imagine you understand. Love what you're doing, though. Consider me on board.

Okay guys let's calm down. How about builds for Mount and Blade, seems sorely lacking them. Any user's got a build for that?

It's better to offer empathy and try to convince them to stay rather than swoop in to snap them up for your rival community. It shows a completely heartless approach to people.

Yeah, I was trying something a little different. Trying to give the world some real tone. I know it's a hefty read though.

Well, there can be more than one discussion. This is a thread after all.

>rival community
What fucking rival community? Are you seriously that deluded to think there's some sort of competition going on?

First off, that picture is great. I've got it saved in my dragons folder. Second, were it not so late I'd give your newest jump a look. As it is though I'm sorta winding down so I wouldn't be of much use.

I'll hit it up tomorrow afternoon or even though. I loved the WIP of it I saw.

Well, maybe I'll come back in a few days.

Well with people like you doing their best to pick up people at their lowest and convince them to flee to your website? It's hard not to think so.

Changing the topic, does anyone know what happens if you have the 7 code keys from digimon? the description says a great beast will apppear but is a bit vague on what kind of creature it is.

Yeah. I think this thread is shot. I'd say this is a record, but I'm pretty sure it's not.

>Never give up. Never surrender.
Fucking amen, brother.

We'll be here when you get back, user. We'll be waiting.

Yes, it just has the moderator who consistently behaves like an utter jackass and then threatens you with moderator action if you try to yell at him for his toxic bullshit. No abuse of authority here.

Of for - Will you stop already? BOTH of you?

I actually saw Kamina in my head when I was typing that.

...are you sure you aren't me, user? I mean, I wasn't planning on enhanced loyalty, but everything else is already on the list. Everything.

I'm not in the habit of assuming understanding lightly, but you seem to be a being of sophistication and taste.

Two of the demon lords fusing together is supposed to summon the digi-beast of revelations. Power level varying depending on which ones.

Having all seven in one location might summon it?

No worries. I'll probably be posting it to the next thread or two. For obvious reasons. I was just so excited to be finished I had to post it. Hope you have a good night.

When somebody is at their lowest and sees no options, people's reactions differ, and there will be folks that are willing to show that there are different options still available. If your only recourse is to tell him to suck it up and ignore the shitposting, how are you giving him options?

This place doesn't change. You lose a jumpmaker, people get sad for a couple threads, then the shitposting happens again and people get swept up in the commotion until eventually it goes too far again and you lose another jumpmaker. It's practically a cycle by now. How many times are you going to ask us to believe that you'll really change for the better?

What kind of cute fuzzy animals do you have, Jumpers?

All you're doing is deciding that, instead of comfort, you might as well maneuver to bring something around as an advantage for yourself, and only yourself. The only thing you ever said was fuck these guys, come to my clubhouse. That's all you did. Not the least bit of care or tact, just trying to bring him over to your side.

I'm planning on getting the Dog Option in Persona.

A red panda. I've always wanted one.

Holy shit, this post is the most obvious goddamn bait. Why are you here if you despise this thread? Why don't YOU go?

Reminder that Burning Godzilla saw Destroyah kill Godzilla Jr. right before their fight.

Reminder that the fight originally would have ended with Godzilla finishing off Destroyah with a spiral atomic beam that would have cost him his life but the producers thought this would detract from Godzilla's death.

*so they changed it. Fuck.

I'm unsure of the relevance of what you just said, i'm pretty sure it's just flying over my head.

But speaking of Godzilla, have ya'll seen Shin Godzilla? Cuz damn that is a sweet version of Godzilla!

No. I'm not you, precious thing, but given your taste and I wouldn't mind a taste I have no doubt that we wouldn't get along like a world on fire. It's just so invigorating to find someone like minded who shares you goals and proclivities.

As for the enhanced loyalty, I must recommend it. Of course your people will eventually come to their senses and treat you the way you deserve, but why not help them? Why not reward them? The ones that come to me of their own accord, and feed me with their glorious devotion, receive all manner of gifts. A little sugar to attract them and reward them, and the lash when they fail of course.

Jump #17: Mount and Blade

Drawbacks:
+200(1200)Bandits
+100(1300)Claimants
+300(1600)Kingsman
Background:
-0(1300)Squire
Skills:
-50(1250)Feastmaster
-50(1200)Riding
-300(900)Volunteers
-0(900)Power Strike
-200(600)Weapon Mastery
-600(0)Right to Rule

Nothing too glamorous I'm afraid. This was a rather early jump in this chain, and my first hundred or so jumps in this chain were all about sticking to Guns and Melee combat settings, stuff that (mostly) didn't involve completely fantastic premises. Or, at least my builds didn't. Sometimes that meant being a fairly tertiary character as I got good.

This, like many other jumps around this time, is focused on building up a strong base of mundane ability, but begins branching into my penchant for the whole divine right of kings business. I figure Right to Rule contrasts with Kingsman to make me some sort of legitimate but stymied heir to the kingdom. In line for, but not sitting on, the throne.

Really though, it's "Feastmaster" that draws me to this jump. I love it for giving me something I really savor that isn't a combat aspect.

Previous Jump(16): Berserk
Next Jump(18): Adventure Time

I keep meaning to, but somehow haven't gotten around to it yet.

Small nitpick, might want to remove the "and I may even make you my king." considering it's not needed.

The image Yoro was using was a humanized Burning Godzilla, so I thought I would point out that Burning Godzilla is a pissed off, dying parent that just saw their child die. So Yoro's pic would be the scariest Mama Bear ever.

Shin Godzilla's pretty cool, definitely a lot more monstrous and terrifying then previous versions of Godzilla. Combine it with GMK Godzilla for maximum horror.

Planning on having like a million cloned Star Trek Tribbles at one point. I have a cat, from Uncharted Waters. I had another cat back during Hero BBS who acted as the party rouge, but he died before I could discover the powers of immortality.

Need to do this myself but thanks for that little rabbit!

Uh, I should clarify, you should remove the "and" in the "and I may even make you my king" part. Because it was followed by "and should you help Us crush these annoying rebels"

It's really worth it. Honestly, I usually do my best to avoid what I consider "OP Bull" in my chain to keep the challenge up, but damn if I don't have that version of Godilla's powers.

Ah, thank you for explaining. And of course it's more monstrous, it was designed by Hideki Anno!

Hmmm. I can see where you're coming from, but I prefer the long game. They return with the most fascinating gifts when you release them farther afield. Even if they can't feel a tether, it limits them. Limits you. The distance burns, but I find it's worth it, in the end.

So uh, yeah. Given the thread edition and the current argument, here's a preview of a new perk for the update. Y'all can thank Digger for this one.

Were You Expecting Nazi Gold? (-200, discount for Shocker Rider) Early on in his long career as a hero, Kamen Rider #1 had a habit of… appearing from nonsensical places in order to surprise his enemies. Shocker likes to think they’re clever, but that just means you have to be that much more cunning to get ahead of them. Certain tactics tend to catch even them by surprise, and this is one of them. If you know what it is your enemies seek and around the area it is… You can anticipate ‘when’ they’ll arrive in order to get a head start, but that’s not all. You can arrive there with little issue (navigating and talking enough shortcuts to usually outpace them) and place yourself in the position of what it is they seek in minutes, with no evidence of the replacement to be seen. It’s great for ambushes, don’t you think?

This is true. Honestly, Shin Godzilla seemed less "Godzilla" and more like an NGE Angel. and I actually loved it. It was so much fun to see.

See here . I'm a moron, it seems.

YES. YES. YES.

Looks good. I will have so much fun with that.

Taking shortcuts not talking shortcuts.

I hope you add more drawbacks because all these new perks sound amazing

You were expecting Dio, but it was me, Kamen Rider!

Well it certainly seem as though you've got your hands around it. That's always a pleasure to see. Regardless, you must keep me updated with what you're doing. It's so nice to cross-talk with a peer.

You were expecting Nazi Gold, but it was actually I, Kamen Rider!

What's the best DNA to use with Bribed the Doctor in Terra Formars?