> living with grandparents because parents afraid of me
>making $1k a day on crypto
>spend $500 a day on hella dank weed

Who here /King of the Castle/

how do u make 1k a day, /King/?

I play the market day by day

>$500 a day on weed
you are getting ripped off kid

Bro he is getting some of that loud dank kush. Totally worth $500 a quarter.

care to actually explain that?

>NEET
>$100 crypto gains day but in third world so its fortune
>weed
>vidya
After I start getting 20k a month I will go for sex tourisms around asia.

>smoking 2 ounces per day instead of learning how to buy concentrates

Enjoy lung cancer retard

>use half a k on weed a day
I think you're getting fucked OP or your parents are siblings

dude why not just get some seeds and grow your own? im also a crypto neet and i havent spent a cent on weed in like 2 years, i have a consistent cycle of 3 plants growing at all times. stocked up with like 2 years of bud in mason jars from my yields right now

thats 500 bucks you could be turning into another 1000

I only smoke pure Clear Concentrate 99% thc tested. Thats for big boys, unlike you
for a normal schmuck (you), it will immediately cause a panic attack and intense anxiety

Real dangerous

Of course not dumbo. Its called a zero sum game.

Then you have a tolerance problem and are throwing away hundreds of dollars on weed.
No wonder you're neet.

Another king reporting in
>NEET
>making thousands a day
>parents treat me like a king
>give them a few grand each month to help them out
I'm basically doing whatever I do at this point no questions asked. It's good to be a king.

kek i'm doing the same thing. parents went from GET OUT OF YOUR ROOM WHAT KIND OF LIFE IS THAT to a-user sama w-what coins are good to buy

#kotk

ah so you're just LARP'ing, have fun kitties :^ )

Pajeet detected.

I can get a gram of concentrate for like 40 bucks. Unless you are smoking 12 grams of concentrate a day (you're not) then you've got a shit connection.

p....please help me sir.

Im in the "GET OUT OF YOUR ROOM" stage of my NEET'DOM

what shall i do

>NEETs are concerned with self improvement
Lmao dude

fucking retard you can get that shit for like $75 a gram

Because OP is LARPing.

Im a neet because I cant have a job anymore. The last job I had I assaulted my co worker

fuck yeah my nigga. I saved my grandparents from losing the house with my crypto gains. gave them a loan

Hey atleast I am not a wagecuck. Life is good. I wouldn't choose white wagecuck life over NEET pajeetness.

He's obviously larping, but I think he's impying he smokes distillate which costs more

>be NEET
>absolutely horrible at trading
>have no skills or marketable assets
>only thing I have going for me is $60k in crypto, which should be a lot more because I've been in it for two years now

honestly i had to explode on my dad. i said something along the lines of THIS IS THE BIGGEST CHANCE IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND TO MAKE A FORTUNE WITH LITERALLY NOTHING AND YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT ME HAVING A NORMAL LIFE. FUCK NORMAL I'M GETTING RICH. then i showed him my gains. the trick is to have gains first though or else they'll think you're screwing your life up.

I do 24

hes probably not. just made around $400 in 1 day being a 18yo shitposter with no financial knowledge. literraly deposited $120 and bought the dip X50. 1K day is very possible as an average. lets say he put 20K with a X10 leverage that gave him 200K, 200K X7% every week is = 40K for one month.

lol its just a pepe i didn't make it

>doesn't give a fuck about anyone
>still posts online searching for approval from others

uh... yeah just saying you are gonna lose that money if you keep margin trading you stupid kid

>listen to 99% of people for adv
>be poor like 99% of people

Doesnt searching for approval imply self centerness? well?

literally wouldn't even be comfortable to have to smoke 24 grams of concentrate a day. That's like 300 dabs or something ridiculous. Not to mention, that means your buying it for like 20 bucks a gram which means you're smoking bunk shit anyways. Not only is this a shit larp, I'm starting to doubt you've even smoked weed before.

uh $450 now.

nobody said it would be comfy. I smoke it because I have to

Reminder to ONLY take financial advice from self-made millionaires.

man, this entire thread is cringey as fuck.

>kid makes money doing 50x margin trading day 1
hmmm wonder where this is going