ANOTHER MILLIONAIRE HERE AHAHAHAHA I LOVE YOU GUYS

after reaching 1.01 million USD I cashed out all and left crypto universe forever really forever

I won't buy cocaine hookers or new cars I'll invest in my career

anyways I hope you all get good results I've been browsing here for 2 years not regular poster but I feel connected to you all

I feel very relaxed and optimistic as expected

anyway be strong be optimistic

life is beautiful

CONGRATS!! :)

how u cashed out nigga

>1.01 million USD
>life is beautiful
manlet

GG OP

Congrats man!

and what method did you use for cashing out?

thank you

local trader (for the first time advantage of living in third world :)

>manlet
>leaves crypto as it's gaining popularity when you have 1million bankroll and easy low risk investment oppurtunities

youre doing life wrong

an exchange you dumbass what else

>I won’t buy hookers or new cars

Post pic of a hooker and new car

that's canelo alvarez you plebs

congrads you beautiful faggot, hope to join soon!

I have never been lucky in my life so far. so I'm just afraid to push my luck too far

local trader

thank you bro I wish you too

thank you

it's enough for me

>I'll invest in my career
Your "career" is a less safe investment than a spread crypto portfolio.

I bet you're trying to make a startup. Most startups fail. You'll probably fail and want to kill yourself. Wait with your 1m and get back into crypto after bitfinex goxes and BTC flash crashes.

Not 1 mil after tax though right?

>career

Nice LARP OP. The MB 6x6 is a 2.4 million USD vehicle.

kek

it's not me, just a random pic, true.

Daily reminder manlets run the world, lanklets just shitpost in it.

Good larp

>sell on gemini
>wire the money to your accounts because they don't have limits
gee that was so difficult

larp, noone gets out

it's not me. random pic as I posted above.

I have a good normal job :)

cyrptocurrency is not regulated in my country. so NO TAX :)) I even asked tax office twice. they're not interested kek really

who takes bitcoins for cars?

Just as long as the tax man gets his 45% cut

youre still a manlet. only a manlet would post a "bawler" manlet pic. no normal person would ever represent themself like this.

you should keep 100k in the market

oo u lucky bastard
Im in Canada so unless im a fucking Aboriginal then that 1m would turn into 500k

Lmao @ the people saying this is a LARP. There are tens of thousands of people with 1 million+ in crypto right now. Go check the BTC richlist.

OP, congrats and I wish you all the very best in life

I just hit 6 figures. Once I hot over a million in cashing out and gonna invest in a small business to generate a little revenue and live frugally. I don't want to live large and wastefully like a lot of people here do.

This shit isnt even biz related, take it to r9k

May I ask which country ?

THIS

this also and thanks I agree there are thousands of new young millionaires

I thought about it a lot but at the end I came to conclusion that all or nothing

I'm 185 cm (Idk american metrics)

I did

my story and strategy (nothing extraordinary actually): I invested mommy's loan 10k usd into btc

I used some kind of martingale everyday that's just it

*for 1.5 years

But I wanna know which country doesn't accept crypto taxes :( Is it belgium

turkey

how many womans will you buy?

Any idea if there's a way to get Turkish citizenship easily bro?

Lucky ! U got any tips or advice to newfags abi ?

Or even just a Turkish bank account really if that doesn't require citizenship

Very nice, OP.

Good job

Some people probably want to do things with their lives that aren't fucking around with blockchains, ya devilish shill, you.

Nice Larp spic

Congratulations, OP. I wish I can do it too in some years. According to your first message, you're a smart guy, and you'll give a good use to the money.

Live the good life for us.

DAMN

I have a girlfriend kek seriously I don't want to waste my hard worked earnings easily

classical advice, bro. only risk the amount you are ready to lose

thank you

no idea man. it's very hard to get I guess. banks and traders here ask for too many verifications

age?

I didn't even leave my job which I make only 1500 usd a month

I believe discipline and realistic view is the key to success

OP don't listen to this retard

Good job, under normal circumstances I would tell you 1 mill isn't "rich" tier but seeing that you live in a third world country it'll be plenty good.

You materialized your wealth, good job. Most cucks on Veeky Forums will tell you how they have a fuckton of BTC but don't want to cash out until "later" (with later being when it already has crashed).

I'd say you cashed out early and missed out ...

1mil is nothing

congratulations OP. we are similar in wanting to keep it humble and realistic. i just began recently and it's going well so far. as you advised, i put in what i was willing to lose.

Ain't it always?

Congrats if true.

you cashed out early but I don't blame you. Good job, OP. Ataturk smiles upon you.

How much did you start with?

congrats on the million OP
but you couldve just hodled for a couple of more years and forget about a stupid career!

Congrats OP!

Hoping to join you eventually :)

Nice.

>tfw poor

I will literally buy a soviet APC if i make $1million off crypto

good job OP.. I will join you in a year, just need 2x

1 mil doesn't make anyone "rich" but richer than before. and you're absolutely right 1 mil usd here makes you a bit more richer

I can't judge anyone who thinks 1 mil is stupid point to leave. I believe digital currency is the future but I'm not so sure about current currencies.

bro, a friendly advice: as it's going well, you'll start to think it's easy to make money but never fall for this trap. it's actually not getting any easier. it's getting easier to lose more after each win. so keep your first day motivation until last day. good luck.

$10k thanks

I'm not sure how many years things will go this way

I believe many new people will become millionaires, even multi-millionaires and more...

Hey why don't you keep 100K in crypto though?

Good for you if not larp.

How did you do it, OP? What you invest in?

You're weak and a faggot. Where do you live?

congrats on this, seriously

feel free to say no but can I contactfag you with a throwaway email for trading advice?

I can reply when I have free time user feel free but it could take some time

[email protected]

>1.01 million USD
So you mean you really cashed out 600K? Seen as you're paying in the best scenario about 40% tax. I'm sorry you're an idiot. You could have tripled your money by just holding it for another year.

>not going all in on link

read my posts dude, zero 0% tax at least for now

kek

>0% tax

Holy shit you're gonna lose all your gains, owe the government more money, and go to prison