Bitcoin transaction not getting verified after months

Why is my transaction still not confirmed?? i want to die.

Other urls found in this thread:

jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/#24h
bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty
bitcoinfees.earn.com/
blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions
pool.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>he thought the bitcoin blockchain is actually there to be used

my fee isn't even that low

post address from where you send it.

Plaese explain ehat you mean, im desperate

bump

Why?

bitcoin network is completely overloaded with old fags trying to send their coins to exchanges to cash out paying $100s in fees to get out of the new banker coin after segshit and blockstream sold out to bilderberger

Thanks

>he's actually trying to use btc as a currency

post tx if you have it, nobody can help you if we don't see what the problem might be. But desu the times where a good guy miner forwarded transactions of n008s are gone.

Is there still any hope for my transaction to come thorugh?

>bitcoin is kikes
>bitcoin is illuminati
>buy my scamcoin

swecuck btfo

If you REALLY want it to confirm you can pay a mining operation ~$100 or something so they manually confirm your transaction.

might take till after the crash which might never happen. I would go to bitcointalk.org, you might find a miner that helps you

HOLY SHIT, did you just post your keys? hahaha, you just lost everything faggot.

where did you send it too?

lipa inte över 1k haha

>cdad78a2a90f8b3237fb25a03c0db8a5db257136634b0f1a9774f79958ee8a2a

It may never confirm since too many people are flooding the network.

bror para knas atm

This guy is bullshitting you. Don't worry.

stop scaring n008 ;^)

But OP I'm confused, better head over to bitcointalk, you will not find help here

Wrong pic.

LMFAO

Ok thanks, i bought this like 2010 and found it now and transferred it to a new wallet.

What website is that?

yeah, you need a good guy miner to confirm, else it might be stuck in there till unconfirmed go to nearly 0 again

jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/#24h

Am I missing something? This tx has 8.6k confirmations, it's already completed...

>Am I missing something
yep

Wrong tx, 419327839ab8536e4bb0949656395fe8a823be7cf59c9fd1c1f0de29859191d6

>1 sat/byte
lmao

I waited 5 days for my tx too. Some day it will confirm OP, some day it will...

Can i mine this myself?

Its been over a month
was that too low?

What the fuck does lcok time mean

I don't know, do you have like 1 Million dollar to spend on a warehouse of mining gear?
bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty

.....yes
bitcoinfees.earn.com/
>The fastest and cheapest transaction fee is currently 430 satoshis/byte

really OP fuck off from here and never look back. Get over to bitcointalk or be ready to wait till that fucking shitstorm is over, which might be never

blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions

jesus, NO

you paid a 1sat/B fee, it will never get confirmed

So im fucked, thanks for your replys. im gonna go fuck myself in the ass. Thanks again, bye

Post webm of you doing that and ill send it to my mining pool. You'll have it confirmed in 5 minutes.

Why not just do it for christmas karma? :3

can't he just double-send (replace by fee)? that is, send TX again with higher fee?

>fucked
no, you are about to learn the most important lesson of crypto and finance, patience and doing your research. Be happy those are just about 30 units of fiat. I remember guys with 10 thousands being stuck in limbo

this is the future of money

he send $30 so he might spend all his funds on fees to have like a cent arrive

this is why we're investing in altcoins/tokens that should have fast transfer times no matter what

try this pool.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/
you can also used their paid service if you dont get a freebie. pay with BCH.
bitmain also has a service like this, probably other pools too.

dont listen to these other retards. Eventually it will be rejected and the funds will appear back in the regular wallet. I think the time frame is 2 weeks. It used to be 3 days but this was increased. In fact, it should already be back in your regular wallet if the transacrtion took place on nov 13.

You could also look into doing a child pays for parent transaction or using a transaction accelerator. Your coins aren't lost, that's not possible. You're fine.

didn't work, my transaction fee was too low.