My normie life:

My normie life:

>wake up at 7
>have a cigarette and a coffee outside, read Veeky Forums related news
>shower and dress for my 100k normie job
>drive 15 minutes
>do work intermittently between browsing biz, bittrex, binance, and normie social media sites
>order lunch or go home for it
>continue web browsing/trading/working
>leave at 4:30
>drive 15 minutes
>dip in the pool if it's warm
>wife prepares dinner
>go out drinking sometimes
>most nights just chill with wife
>in bed by 11
>repeat

And yet Veeky Forums hates me

I don't get it

kill yourself

You're obviously not a total fucking normie if you're browsing here and using exchanges, retard.

Seriously why though?

What did I do to you?

I agree, but it seems that anyone who isn't full NEET gets looked down on here

I don't know about that other guy but I'll answer honestly. I resent your livable wage. I'm at $40/k per year and struggling. I was too mentally messed up from adolescence to make it through college.

Second reason I hate normies is their complacency. Civilization is at a dangerous inflection point. Popular political positions that exist within the Overton window are totally unsustainable. If we continue down this road the US faces hyperinflation and balkinization.

To sum it up, it seems like normies got to escape decades of grinding misery and no opportunities and then fiddle while Rome burns. It's hard not to feel some animosity and exasperation.

Why do you care what a bunch of NEETs think, unless yoh secretly want to be one

Kill yourself you drama queen wagecuck loser

im in the same boat, just started a job in cali

Is 100k salary high or low?
I do 40k after taxes in Italy and wonder how it is possible not to make it with fucking 100k a year

>have a cigarette

cmon breh. how you gonna leave humanity behind with lung cancer? give that trash up

It's envy, pure and simple. NEETs would stress being humble as a virtue but hypocritically they would gloat at their own success in crypto.

Don't kill yourself. Well stated.

Living costs paisano.

$100k is about what any competent American should be making by their 30's. Starting salaries for useful degrees would have you making $55-60k right out of college at 22.

Fucking wagecuck LMAO you're wife is getting plowed while you're at work you fucking cuck

I can't. A) I'm too busy working 17 hours of overtime today. B) I want to live to see when society finally trainwrecks and all the sacred cows people have get slaughtered.

Hopefully I get to watch from a safe distance in the woods or on a beach somewhere.

That is highly dependent on your location. In lots of places in CA, 100k is dog shit poor, but in Nebraska or something it is very comfortable.

I'm enrolled in uni but I almost never go to lectures (college is almost free here in Germany). My sleeping pattern is fucked up because I live the NEET life. I spend the day browsing Veeky Forums, managing my portfolio and fapping every 3-4 hours.

What do Veeky Forums think of me?

As recently as 5 years ago I was working in a restaurant earning literally subsistence wages and doing an unpaid internship on top of that

You can do it user

>t. op just got home from the bar

You're an idiot setting yourself up for failure

one of us

do you not fuck ur wife or is that not a normie thing

lol same here except i only made 60k and no wife or pool and hr at the bank I work at didn't like that i was making assloads of cash at work instead of doing my job for 6 months, they called me down and asked me "so user what is Veeky Forums?" "uhhhh an imageboard...?" was not expecting that last thursday. luckily with my gains I am going back to school and won't have to work for awhile. I have been daytrading fulltime now before classes start in jan :)

Post your blockfolio and we shall see.

Because theyre jealous.
>routine schedule
>wife
>consistent salary
>friends
>self sufficient

Just stop being so insecure or at least stop showing it. These bunch of neets literally just want to make it to have what you already have.

same bro cept i go to uni in america

>You're an idiot setting yourself up for failure
I know I should've put more efforts for uni. But crypto is taking all my time. I still study at home and pass the exams though.

Glad to hear that.

Veeky Forums hates you because you've made it.

Most of Veeky Forums, I suspect, are also from /r9k/ and /soc/ (There's a reason why only Asian girls are shown here). This board hates anything normie related because most are NEETS. They were told that all they had to do is work, and they'll make it. However, due to their autistic ways, many of them find it hard to find a job without sperging out, so they come here and make dumb financial decisions. They aren't individuals, they run off a herd mentality.

This is the cold hard truth about this board, not all of them, but I'd say least 85%.

Started with $2000 in August. Went through the China ICO ban, BTC forks and dramas. I set up the price in $ to make it easier to track coins' prices.

Who gives a shit? I make 20k a year picking up garbage and cleaning bathrooms in a public park. It's easy work and I spend the day driving around in an ATV listening to music with nobody bothering me except the occasional person asking questions but there is something inherently degrading about it especially since I'm picking up after spics who are by far the biggest litterers.

Chronic illness and horrible life choices have put me in this state where I'm 32 and struggling. Barely above living paycheck to paycheck but I feel no resentment for those doing better than me. If anything I'm happy for their success and use them as my drive to get out of this hole I'm in one day.

If anything you're like those SJW's constantly attacking Taylor Swift because she's attractive, talented, and a genuinely nice person. Three things they're not and they're so jealous of it they make themselves look like fools, just like you. Get over yourself.

You wake up at 7 and sleep at 11, retard. What's not to hate?

I also wake up at 7 and there's no amount of money in the world that can make that ungodly hour OK to wake up at.

How's your portfolio, user?

I also have 1400 HST there but it can't be seen.

>ungodly hour

Do you know how God like it feels to wake up at 6am compared to 10am? It's fucking amazing.

Leave while you can. I'm not even joking, This place rots your from the inside.

If God wanted you to wake up at 6 he'd have made you a rooster

#rekt

I don't consider that I've made it

That's why I'm here lol

Thanks guys.

Expand on this please.

Most people hate the dumb cattle who slave away for Mr. Shekelstein in a job they hate to barely support a middle-class lifestyle and end up utterly unfulfilled
Whereas you seem to enjoy your employment and have what sounds like a functioning family life
There are subtleties to memes my friend, don't take it personally
Also, how does this deserve a thread

>be a weird socially isolated 4channer
>go to college
>learn to be social with normies
>become a trap
>get a high paying computer job
>party in normie world for years
>grow weary of it
>come home to Veeky Forums
>become /k/ isolationist hiding in house with guns
>neets think I'm a normie
>normies think I'm a weird nerd
It's boring as fuck out there guys, go to college and get a job so you have no worries or moon off crypto, whatever, but the normie life is cancer

Then you to rearrange your priorities mate. Look at how many posts pop up about wanting to get girls with their gains, or how theyve made it but still dont have a girl, or how they can stop once theyve got a nice place a wife and the comfy life. Everything from crypto will just be the cherry on top of what you have. Heres an idea, next time your on a date with your wife or at the pub with your friends stay off biz and enjoy your time. Then come back and look at all the wojacs and autists going on about wanting what you take for granted.

You're welcome man, I'm op

Different ID because I was barposting earlier

I mean it's not like biz interferes with anything in my life. Just something on a screen I do that makes me fake money that I may be able to use one day

It's literally just a screen on a computer in my pocket most of the time, at worst it's a semi-addictive hobby

Exactly, so why do you care what anyone thinks.

Idk, just bored

Also drunk desu

post tits

dubs has spoken

It depends bon where you live in the us. If you live on the coast it's a avrage middle class salary ; if you live in the mid west or the south , it's a upper middle class salary .

I hate you because you dont have a normie life and you somehow think you do.

Here is what a real normie life is like
>wake up 4a
>actually get out of bed 430ish
>try to be quite so I dont wake the wife or kids
>pretty much out the door within 30-45 minutes
>eat my breakfast on the drive into work 30 minutes away
>start 15 minutes early to have things ready fro my crew.
>work 10-11 hours, miss lunches so that I can deal with customers who thought they should pop by on their lunch breaks
>drive home during rush hour now turns into an hour
>wife greets me with a kiss on the cheek and tells me dinner will be ready after I go shower
>kid playing video games barely notice me more than just to say hi dad
>have maybe 2 hours with the wife to discuss our days, see what the kids are up to and relax
>go to bed around 9 so I am not completely wiped out the next day
>do this 6 days a week

Most people are jealous more or less, however... as somebody who was diagnosed with autism myself I do not know what I want. But I would like to be free of working since it is a burden that is a lot more difficult for me to carry. I do not care for people honestly (oh yes edgy) since they treat me like shit. Apparently people with autism are 50% less likely to be liked. I just want to rot at home as a neet so I do not have to face the normies anymore. But I cannot, so I work to earn money and invest as much as I can since I still live at home so that one day I can just sit on my ass and slowly wither away until I die. That is my dream.

"Some people don't really want to die, but they do not want to live either"
Such a funny feeling to have.

>They were told that all they had to do is work, and they'll make it.
Well this is not true however, working gives you linear income. You need exponential income / capitalism to escape from the rat race in society. You do need to work for a few years to get some starting capital though. As a hopefully future neet I do my research.

holy this sounds like my dad when i was a kid
:'(

why do you think I said normie life? this was my dad as a kid, its my brother and me now, and its about half my co-workers too.