Warhammer 40k General /40kg/

Null Psykers vs Khornate Psykers Edition.

Old thread >THIS IS THE LIST BUILDER, ASK FOR IT!
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

>Freshest Rules in Epub (Use Readium for PC or Kobo on Android)
mega.nz/#F!Wl5DAbCb!TYxZG4CgX_x-NJu7JBwbZQ!2tgBUTYI

>Not always current PDFs:
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Up to date FAQs
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Forge World Book Index:
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library (Be wary of Alpharius)
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!c4pGAJDb

Other urls found in this thread:

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Felinid
youtube.com/watch?v=iUuvHPr4BGk
advancedtautactica.com/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=25226
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Inquisition/Marines

What are the least and most obnoxious Wraithknigth variants?

Nth for Bingo! Now with new tiles!

>sub 300-400 point GC belonging to Faction: Eldar

They're all fucking obnoxious you moron.

what are the current powerlevels for armies?

Least obnoxious is the one where you build your entire army around 6 guardian/dire avengers squads in Falcons and don't take anything at all with a "W" in it's name.

The most obnoxious is where you take 6 of those forgeworld wraithknights with 10" rending blast weapons.

We cant control what we get either ( except if we order an emergeny package ), but we can see what they send us before we have the package.
If the store is out of plastic glue then she should be able to tell the HQ (Nottingham in my case ) that she lacks glue and they send it: Plastic glue is also an stock item, the system should recognize that she has sold X, so they send her more. Sometimes we also get stuff from other stores, who have an surplus.

Anyway, would you mind telling me which GW she works for ?

Most obnoxious

Scathach (Melta)
Sword

Still pretty damn obnoxious

D-Cannon
Skathach (not-melta)

Not really obnoxious though still a massive steal for the points

Starcannon

What are some good websites for bits in the US?

Now we can make Bloodthirster a psyker, Fuck yea. Or even Culexus Assasin.

Sorry, not going to say. Don't want her in trouble if she's done anything wrong.

Last thing I want to do is piss off the LGS.

Don't forget

WIP content in the General

RP shitposting

Double generals

No subject or Subject in name field

Ebay.

Yeah Felinids!

Sigmar is a primarch and nothing will ever convince me otherwise.

dont worry, she wouldnt get into trouble, i am just a keytimer, but i can understand why you wont post that stuff on the internet,pissing her off would be a bad idea, right :D

I work in Europe, if her store is outside of Europe, then she has a different regional logistic centre, which would explain why mine is competent ( most of the time ), while her seems to be less competent. If she works in Europe, then i dont have an explanation why she cant do that

I swear I'm only pretending to be retarded on Veeky Forums. In person I'm just some guy that only ever runs fully painted CAD, with the least broken lists I can possibly come up with. The rules lawyering shit where I bend the game over as hard as I possibly can never even sees the light of the tabletop.

I just fuck with RAW as a mental exercise, like finding the rules exploit that allows a Cataphractii Captain to take a bike, or pretty much anything really that results from geedubs being terrible at finding their own rules faults.

I mean for god sakes, my typical lists involve me taking 9 troop choices with two CADs. Even I'm getting annoyed that people have started recognizing me in real life by my models. It kinda makes me want to tone down the shitposting.

>basic syntax
It's obvious the question is "in the set of Wraithknights, which ones are the relatively most and least obnoxious?"

It's like if someone asks
>out of double chocolate cake, carrot cake and lard cake which is the most fattening?
and you respond with
>lol they're all fattening :^)
>inb4 hurr but they are
That isn't the point of the question.

Only on a roll (or card draw) of 23 with specific battlezone rules. Because the warp is fickle. And fuck you.

Still, you'd have to bring the requisite models and roll or draw the right result to just a Khorne Daemon or Culexus who can shoot lightning.

Felinids?

Yes. Felinids.

Then stop posting retarded stuff, man. I run CAD too, and I just like to have fun. If you're going to admit that they don't see the light of day, then just say that they're a joke/theoretical so anons won't needlessly sperg out over you.

Where is the animal control when we need it ?

>i am a netlisting shitlord

The fuck its this shit?

Roast me boi

A felinid

A cat girl with an mg?

An israeli galil in 7.62, iirc.

>WB with either no or little summoning

For what purpose

Well Veeky Forums I might have just bought a new, unbuilt Khorne Lord of Skulls for $70 and have no idea if I will ever field the fucker. Anyone got a conversion guide for making it the FW Khorne Superheavy? I love the look of it, just hate it's ineffectiveness at the point cost

They're Felinids, a race of Sanctioned Abhumans with precisely 2 sentences of fluff in the actual canon. wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Felinid

Given that they're called Felinids, most of the 40k fandom basically portrays them as Catgirls/boys. Obviously they could be completely furry as well, but furries are a shit, so any portrayal of them in artwork is usually only 10% cat.

>1550
But why?

Get out your magical real of this general please

The question is pointless and stupid, so don't be surprised you get pointless answers.

Eldar, CSM, Demons, Knights, Necrons, and most SM are doing well
Nids, Ork, Khorne, IG, Mech, and the older SM are having a hard time
Everything else is midling.

Not an opinion, btw. Based on data.

just go to frontlinegaming and look up the current ITC standings. it's not definitive because player skill isn't uniform across all factions (and, of course, 40k is a very high variance dice game so sometimes people just get fucked) but, still, overall you'll get a feel for what armies are popular and powerful in a competitive setting if you look at the competitive metrics.

the current season ends pretty soon, LVO is coming up in a matter of weeks now and I think they finalized the format/rules/FAQ for it

I just wanted to know the competitive meta
:(

IG buffs when?
I want my special characters, and Lumbering Behemoth back

My biggest problem with IG at the moment is that nothing really makes them original. Their statlines are garbage, they're high cost for what you get, and GSC renders them completely irrelevant because they can take all of the same things.

Thanks user, I dont have a clue about that things exists
Yeah, its heresy

>FW 2017 catalog has IG destroyer tank hunter listed
>cool, go to their website to order one
>they removed it

FW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IG should not be paying the same costs for equipment as Spess mareens FUCK YOU GW

You have my sympathy user.

They get Hellhounds and variants?

They get Veterans?

Play KDK. Roll 23 and you have Khornate Psykers!

>Look for FW for IA: Vol 1 (2nd Edition)
>Can't see it anywhere

Does that mean we're getting an updated book?

How else will he farm the (You)s he needs to live?

How about a Baronial court?

>Imperial Armour 13: War Machines of the Lost and the Damned.
Apparently it was missing some models (which FW discontinued) and will not come back due to this.

IA1:2nd Edition went out of print as well due to the same reasons. I guess that IA3:2nd Ed. (Taros Campaign) will go as well, because that book features even more missing units like the Kroot and many Tau vehicles.

In one of the mega?

Emailed FW a couple days ago. Pretty much all of the IA stuff is gone.

Pick is the reply.

Well, ONE Khornate psyker character. Of course, with Word Bearers you can make one as well.

So is their a Fix bayonets order or did i just fever dream that?

But IA11 2ed has the Fire Storm, which has been OOP in like forever.

Also, they typo'd. What the fuck FW?

I really hope that we get a new guard book. I hope they keep rules for discontinued units. I really like my Salamander Scouts.

What do you remember it doing?

there*

Then you will have, super-heavy walker character psyker.

They do anything in your games?

>TFW you realise you've made half the fucking cover edits and general pasta.

I don't even care, so why am I up till 2 AM doing this?

Letting you shoot once and then charge in the assault phase

There's a tactical objective.

"Fix Bayonets!: Get a VP if you successfully charge in your turn."

You could call it a... Psycho-knight...

This is your legacy to the world.

I run a fluffy recon company. I use them in conjunction with Chimera vets and LR Exterminators.

They usually kill enemy transports and MEQs.

>>FW 2017 catalog has IG destroyer tank hunter listed
vanquisher?

I think my burst of motivation has died again already. Was getting near to finishing Kharn and a Lord of Skulls over a year in the making and suddenly I can barely find the energy to lift a brush

No, this.

I finally painted a Skitarii Infiltrator Princeps for my Kill Team. Not the best work, or even the best colorscheme, but I'm calling it finished. Now ten Vanguard and five Peltasts to go. And half a dozen conversion, objective, and stratagem models to go.

You can do it, it just takes time, effort, and coming back to it from a different angle. That Princeps must have been stripped three times already.

youtube.com/watch?v=iUuvHPr4BGk
>linking TTS shit
this is what you fucking furry faggots have brought me to

PTSD flashbacks to french TDs
Why have you done this

Wouldn't the daemon prince be able to summon well?

>that crooked barrel

space stug?

Rate my list
any feedback would be appreciated.
For combat drop I'm dropping the bolter turrets in sentry mode, the command squad and 2 sky talons, with the command squad going first for the tracking beacon.
The preferred enemy is just there so I know that I can change it, I just set it to eldar since they're cancer.

Pretty much, its 160pts for a Heavy 1 Ordnance twin-linked lascannon. Comes in squadrons too.

The prince can, but with only it as a source of warp charges summoning limited to about 1 attempt per turn rather than casting as many of the summoning powers as possible

>an actual D-99 list

Nice

Hey man, 7.62 is a valid caliber. Unless you mean galils are in 5.56?

Good point

Asking what list builder that is should be on there

Ye I feel a bit stupid for those mistakes oops.

Hows this? Second try after reading through the codex again because I obviously missed a bunch the first time through.

What list builder?

battlescribe dot web40k dot hostrosterdot nicememewebsite dot me

My local GW is having a 200 point HQ free for all using Kill team rules next week. I asked how armies that don't have many single model HQ choices and was told to just buy another army's HQ. Luckily I have a assortment of other models to pull from so I'm trying to think of the dumbest thing I can run. A flying daemon prince came to mind, a herald of tzeentch summoning daemon but I don't know how well that technicality would go over. Also in my pool is a terminator sorcerer who could do much the same. Cawl seems tempting at 200 on the dot but I doubt I could get ahold of one and get it presentable by next week. Any suggestions?

Heavy weapon squads can only be taken in a platoon

>This is what Tau players actually believe
advancedtautactica.com/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=25226

CSM player here. Are renegade knights any good? My regular SM opponent has a knight and it's rough. I've also heard that daemon knights are strong as well. What do you recommend?

You need to take an infantry platoon to take heavy weapons squads user.

I'd also recommend putting special weapons on the veterans.

It's really just pistols. Marines pay 15 points for a plasma shot before they charge that also grants an extra WS/S/I4 attack in melee on a T4 model. It's not ideal, but you could make an argument. Sisters and IG pay the same price for a WS/S/I3 attack on a T3 model.

oh shit, same mistake again. I feel rather stupid right about now.

Here is an edited list, is this better or worse?

>Obviously they could be completely furry as well
>Could be
user, they are "Homo Sapien Hirsutus." Meet the Felinids is practically canon.