NON-ARKIES PLEASE READ

If you are thinking about buying ARK, do NOT do it. Because if you buy now, you buy ATH, and when it retraces back down you will become bag holders that will suppress price later on when you dump your bags the next time the price rises 25 cents. This way we can ensure smooth sailing going forward, thank you.

>ATH

You mean the dip.

nice FUD bruh. I need to grab me a few more sub 4.50 bags

I'm reducing my position as I'm really starting to second guess the token's value in the ecosystem.

>being this bad at speculating
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
THE BULLISH MARKET IN THE HISTORY OF FINANCE AND YOU'RE LOSING MONEY
LMFAAO

wrong bread

I'll keep 500 ARK but I'm much more confident in my XLM position (40K)

who was your post actually for? please link to thread

>token
its a coin

Sorry, coin it is. Still, not sure how it will keep up with ArkVM on side chains.

I'll just leave you to think about this. There's a saying going around here and It's "always do the opposite of what biz says". Majority of biz says that ark is shit, we also got the name deluded arkies and iris hearth ( all top quality memes senpaitachi ) but Ill have to remind you how much money you would lose if you listened to the majority on biz. Ill start with IOTA. When it was at 0.5$ whenever a thread popped up you would get spammed with alahuakbar memes and everyone shitting on iota. Iota then blew up (huehuehue). Or link, one of the most shilled coins on this board. Pump and dump. You can still see the bagholders haunting the threads hoping to dump their bags. Hell just yesterday I saw a thread where someone posted if he should buy ARK or LINK. "Deluded arkies" were the only ones giving him reasons to buy it in forms of an argument, while literally everyone else were just shilling and posting memes and promises of lamboland. I'm not trying to shill ark and I'm not telling you to buy It. But do look at other examples and how biz reacted to other coins and where thy are now.

I agree Ark will blow up in value, but doesn't change the fact that it is a pyramid scheme.

Pyramid schemes make a lot of money.
Look at the LDS church.

How is it a pyramid scheme?

>Proof of stake is a pyramid scheme
kek

>5 ark to add a second password, 1 ark to "vote", 0.10 ark for every transaction = 48c.
Devs
>uhh we are going to reduce those fees soon, but not before we make a fucking killing.
The delegates and the largest ark stack holders make all the gains while everyone gets cucked.

How do I increase my operating thetan level arkie?

Jesus fucking christ, arkies really are deluded. They have been promising a pump lately but they are just pathetic bagholders and they j now it. Muh mobile wallets, they are 99% done and the price is NOT EVEN MOVING

in case you havent noticed
the mobile wallet thing is a meme
it has been stuck for a while at 90%+ thus everytime it moves a little it gets posted
but if you want the spam level of link we can arrange that

I was in at 80 cents and enjoyed getting my sharkpool dividends but I honestly believe this is the top for this coin. I'm taking my gainz and getting out while the gettin is good.

MOON

28k bros

No one has been expecting a pump. However as someone who's been holding ark I can see nice gains. Slow but steady gains.

>no one has been expecting a pump
Bullshit, get out of here

the devs don't get that ARK you stupid fucking retard

WHat do you have against a coin that doesn't get dumped and makes you a nice roi every month. Go play with other link or something if you want 10x or Sudoku.

Second password is optional, 0.1 fee was already reduced from 1 after the bullrun in August and can be redu ed again.
And as for 1 ark for a vote, with 4,5k stack, you are getting it back the very next day. Tell me, how getting 10% a year is being cucked?

you have no idea how ark works do you user

>sats

Good meme