Roboute Guilliman

I just listened to Angels of Caliban on tape.

I just have one question:

Is Roboute Guilliman Autistic?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/how-europeans-evolved-white-skin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All primarchs are

>More autistic than the Lion
>More autistic than Curze
>More autistic than Sangunius

Guilliman is pretty normal all things considered.

Is that one of the things that makes them better?

Roboute Guilliman is the MOST Autistic of the Primarchs, which is why Veeky Forums thinks he is the best.

I'm pretty sure whoever first thought of 40k was an Autistic noblemen's child, obsessed with elitism and chivalry.

Are these things worth reading?

How do you rank the Primarchs based on autism?

>All GW writers are autistic
FTFY

>Sangunius
>Autistic
What has GW done this time?

the most autistic is Lion El'Jonson tho

What about Rogal Dorn and Perturabo

>All GW writers know how to appeal to their autistic fanbase

FTFY

Lion El'Jonson - can't project emotional states onto others, autism
Corvus Corax - sometimes cool guy, sometimes an emo, bipolar disorder
Konrad Curze - hears voices, thinks he's batman, multiple dissociative disorder/multiple personality disorder
Angron - well, yea, ADHD
Perturabo - prone to fits of rage, thinks somebody is watching him, ADHD/schizophrenia
Leman Russ - hurr durr I was just pretending to be retarded (no he wasn't), down syndrome
Jaghatai Khan - when asked to sing only gurgles, down syndrome
Alpharius/Omegon - multiple personality disorder, both of them
Horus, Lorgar, Sanguinius, Guilliman - oedipus complex, with various amounts of megalomania and other irregularities
Mortarion - some severe case of PTSD
Vulkan - he's black, while all his brothers are white? nothing against it, just putting it out there
Magnus - believes he's a wizard, schizophrenia
Fulgrim - though somewhat understandable considering how hot he is, narcissistic personality disorder. Also, hears voices, multiple dissociative disorder
Ferrus Manus - his hands are made from metal, something's gotta be wrong there
Rogal Dorn - I think this one is simply plain stupid

Uuuh, not quite what you were asking about, but how's that?

I'm afraid you've failed the autism test, my friend.

a gang of gargling, drooling super-tards points and bellows "Mertal Hands Mertal Hands"

>Vulkan - he's black, while all his brothers are white?
Lion, Roboute Guilliman, Alpharius/Omegon, Horus, Angron, and Rogal Dorn are Germanic.
Jaghatai Khan is a Mongol.
Leman Russ is a viking.
Ferrus Manus looks Hispanic.
Lorgar, Sanguinius, and Fulgrim look Anglo-Saxon.
Corvus Corax, Mortarion, and Konrad Curze look mixed white.
Magnus looks native american (not just because he's red).
Emperor is supposed to just be Hittite (middle eastern, born in BC).

I have many questions regarding the races of the primarchs, not just Vulkan's blackness.

Also
>Magnus - believes he's a wizard
Kek, I invisioned him waving a staff around and screaming nonsense while the Thousand Sons stare in horror.

You missed a perfect Mongoloid joke for Jaghatai Khan.

Alpharius looks more Greek or Mediterranean. He's described as having bronze skin

Didn't know he was described like that!

Also, and forgot to add this, the Emperor himself looks whiter than Corvus. I don't know how any of this makes sense genetically speaking.

Does that mean the Emperor has all those mental problems too?

And is black?

Many are. You really have to ask about individual books. But overall yes, it's been an enjoyable series.

The Emperor was the amalgam of a bunch of shamans of different races.

>The Emperor is the collective reincarnation of all the shamans of Neolithic humanity's various peoples, the first human psykers.

IDK why they just didn't make a new Emperor. Plenty of psykers to use nowadays.

Wait, how does reincarnation work in 40k?
I thought it was just his soul, those shamans all died and their SOULS formed together and made the Emperor? And then that mega-soul impregnated his mother or something like that?

If that's not the case, and reincarnation is physical, too... how does that work, just, how? Wouldn't the Emperor be an "it" since the shamans were probably male and female? Wouldn't he be predominantly Chinese (since there were way more of them than the rest of the world, even in ancient times)?

If physical reincarnation was a thing, he'd be an androgynous person with a dark complexion and undefined or slightly Asian facial features, not a white-skinned man with the chin of a god.

This made me laugh and i'm not sure why.

They fused before the warp became as dangerous at it is.

Nowadays you can't even cough as a psyker without getting eaten by demons

>Ferrus looks like Frank Castle
FTFY

>The Emperor was the amalgam of a bunch of shamans of different races.

NO, he is the result of the fusion of their souls which then chose to reside inside a baby supposedly from Anatolia and that "awakened" when he became 18.

There are calm places in the Warp, as well as shielded ones.

You could remake the Emperor.

>Primarch is successful and wants everyone to be successful
>HES AUTISTIC LEL

>Vulkan - he's black, while all his brothers are white? nothing against it, just putting it out there

>Vulkan, I need to tell you this, you're adopted
>Well of course I am dad, those nice people on Nocturne adopted me, you're my real father.
>No son, I mean, I adopted you. You are not made from my DNA, it's why you're so nice instead of being a flaming asshole.

>Vulkan runs away crying

Hey i'm autistic and i happen to not agree with a lot of choices they make,

>implying he isn't

Tell me about all the people who know about this. Oh wait, I remember one. He currently sits on the Golden Throne and keeps the galaxy from breaking in half.

>flaming

Nice try. We know the truth.

Yes

>Tell me about all the people who know about this. Oh wait, I remember one.
If a bunch of Cavemen could figure out how to do it, I can't be that hard.

Maybe make him female this time.

The Warp was way more calm back then. These days people can get butt-fucked by daemons just looking at a psyker.

See

See

Yeah, but cavemen could figure it out. And, there are places shielded from the Warp. All it would take is people as smart as cavemen and some protective runes.

Heck, the places that the Warp is often the quietest is on backwater forgotten worlds, like Terra once was. It would make sense on some feral world, forgotten by the Imperial and the Empyrean, if the events leading to the birth of the Emperor replayed themselves.

Only being reborn as a girl this time.

settle down you watermelon colored marine

Perturabo needs to be way higher on that list.

>Perturabo [...] thinks somebody is watching him.
Who you think gave the Eye of Terror its current name?

bamp

Curze is....um out there.
Sang isn't autistic.
Lion is secretly autistic, shhhh don't tell anyone.

>Jaghatai Khan - when asked to sing only gurgles, down syndrome
Mongolian/Talskar throat singing dude. Not downs.

GOD FUCKING DAMN IIIIT
EVERYONE AND THEIR DOG ARE AUTISTIC IN 40K
STOP ALREADY

>Frank Castle (born Castiglione)
about right

Trash

>There are calm places in the Warp, as well as shielded ones

No there aren't? This is pretty explicit

Only when Gav writes him.

user is not friend.

>Vulkan - he's black
Vulkan's not black as in African, he's black as in zero albedo, as in #000000. With flaming red eyes to boot. I don't know wtf Emps was up to in that lab of his....

Yes but you gotta know which authors write good shit and which authors need to be replaced by anything, even a Veeky Forums collab effort or something like that

>Only being reborn as a girl this time
YOU MEAN LIKE THIS user? IS THIS WHAT YOU MEAN?? IS IT??

I think that's been soft-retconned. No one has referenced that since like 2nd edition.

>Hafthor Sigurdson plays Lemon Russia

Then who the fuck is Liam supposed to be? Horus? Lion?

Also

>Sean Bean plays Ferrero Mango
I'm not sure if you did something that I could see, but I definitely saw something done here.

The Lion dumbass.

Vulkan's black because of the Nocturne is constantly on fire

>of the Nocturne is
I really fucked that one up

the lion didnt write the autistic astartes like guilleman though. clearly lion being most autistic is a meme.

He and most of the XXth are supposed to look fairly Mediterranean. Anytime they're involved in a story it's like a compulsion with the authors to describe their bronzed skin tone.

>All it would take is people as smart as cavemen and some protective runes.
>people as smart as cavemen
>40k
Good luck.

Also
>obsession with femperor
ND pls go

Oh, Roboute thread? Well...
Some time ago a possibility of a loyalist primarch going Chaos and a traitor primach going Loyalist was pointed out. (can't word it any other way because reliability)
I believe that Guilliman will go traitor because, well, he has a Slaaneshi poison in his throat. Proving me wrong will be easy enough if you know any Slaanesh-related substance that is not corrupting.
Have your unfun.

T. Black Library

Is there some database of audiobooks? What tg or fantasy/scifi podcasts do you listen to that you would reccomend? Any in spanish?

Links to any of those two VERY much appreciated.

All of them are white. Vulkan is white, just with black skin and red eyes.

Also, hitites aren't middle eastern, neither is the Emperor.

The Emperor was born in Anatolia, Greece, modern Turkey.

So literally all of them are white.

Let me fix some of these for you.

Lemun Russ- Furry, Autism
Jaghatai Khan- Refuses to sit still for more than five seconds, ADHD
Vulkan- Has more empathy for others than common sense, Aspergers
Magnus- becomes overly focused on the wrong things and can't follow directions, ADD
Ferrus Manus- Stubborn beyond logic and focused on one thing way too heavily, Autism/Possibly OCD
Rogal Dorn- Takes everything literally and requires an aid in order to focus on task resolution, Aspergers/Personality Developmental Disorder

>Greece
>white

They are robots

Friendly reminder Russ followed the orders of the Arch-Heretic and attacked the homeworld of a loyal legion

>10k BC Greece
>Non-white
Bruh.

Enjoy your ban

They used to be before they got TURKED

Every other primarch would had razed Prospero after discovering the daemons and unstable mutations of the thousand sons

>This is what Greeks and Italians actually believe

Fuck off /pol/.

>Implying anyone would have discovered there pet daemons if they werent fighting for their lives
>Implying everyone didnt already know about the flesh change anyway

>the ebin /pol/ boogeyman

>and unstable mutations of the thousand sons
LaughingWulfen.jpg

>Horus, Lorgar, Sanguinius, Guilliman - oedipus complex
Fascinating. How do motherless demigodly 'homunculus' sexually crave their mothers? Honest question, do they even have dicks?

>Emperor is supposed to just be Hittite (middle eastern, born in BC).
Indo-european isn't the same as semitic.

Anyway, the whole thing doesn't make sense, 'europeans' during the Emprah 'birth' were darker than today, the genes conected to white skin came from the Near East later and were culturally prefered.

sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/how-europeans-evolved-white-skin

>If physical reincarnation was a thing, he'd be an androgynous person with a dark complexion and undefined or slightly Asian facial features, not a white-skinned man with the chin of a god.
I guess no one really saw what the Emprah looked like, except perhaps Malcador? The guy is an uranium pile of psychic power, don't trust your sense near him... it.

I bet alchemy. Primarchs are homunculus full of ambrosia, soma, mana, ichor and sperm, the last because ancient mythology is really like that.

>literally doomed humanity
>nothing wrong
He did everything wrong.

No one outside of Russ knew of the flesh changes and he even warned Magnus of what would happened if he continued down the path of sorcery

>wulfen is the same as chaos spawn
Lel

The Emperor uses his psychic might to change appearences, to his warriors, he is a mighty warlord while to the Adeptus Mechanicus, a scientist of great skill. In Master of Mankind, the Sisters of Silence see through his psychic spells and see him in his true form. The Emperor is a tired old man suffering immense pain to keep humanity safe.

Lol. Learn the fluff dude. Why the fuck would Russ be the only one to know of it? Literally retarded.

The TSons were afflicted by the flesh change way before Magnus was found and they fell to 1000 marines. Do you think that went unnoticed by the other Legions?

>Implying implication
Warning the Emperor of Horus's betrayal was worth the risk. Too bad he didnt use the information he was given.

>Warning the Emperor of Horus's betrayal was worth the risk.
>dooming humanity to Chaos was worth it to warn the Emperor that Horus was trying to doom humanity to Chaos
>this is what Magnusfags believe

>>dooming humanity to Chaos was worth it to warn the Emperor that Horus was trying to doom humanity to Chaos
Yeah I guess Magnus should have known they'd change the fluff right user? ;^)

Besides yeah it was worth the effort. If Emps had actually taken him seriously he'd still be alive. Anything else could have been dealt with over time.

Perty is literally supposed to be bipolar disorder. He's described as "mercurial", which is how people used to refer to bipolar or borderline personality disorder before they knew what it was.

he was mocking mongolian throat singing

>Lol. Learn the fluff dude. Why the fuck would Russ be the only one to know of it? Literally retarded.

The resurgent Thousand Sons brought their fair share of worlds into compliance with the Imperium of Man, and as such their main method of victory (diplomatic guile and trickery) was not questioned by the body Imperial. However, as the Crusade entered wilder regions of space, more and more hostile forces were encountered that deployed powers similar to those that the psychic warriors of the Thousand Sons wielded. This event, alongwith the ever-present rumours of 'withcraft' and 'sorcery' surroundng the legion, resulted in Mortarion once more raising his voice in condemnation of the Thousand Sons.[1a] This time he was joined by Leman Russ, whose long-held distrust of the legion came to a head after he witnessed the return of the flesh-change in the Thousand Sons during a joint action on the world of Shrike.
Source:
A Thousand Sons by Graham McNeill
Chapter Thirteen, pp. 235-7

>Fuck he called me out
>I know I'll head to Lexicanum!
Dude what? That even says 'resurgence' of the flesh change proving you wrong? Lorgar was there and stopped Magnus and Russ fighting over Russ killing the effected legionary. But you wouldnt know that as you didnt read the book so get fucked.

>blatantly lying
The Emperor went to fix things to the webway and said everything was fucked and Magnus was to blame.

>Blatantly ignoring my points
The Emperor didnt use the information Magnus gave him and paid for it.

>This time he was joined by Leman Russ, whose long-held distrust of the legion came to a head after he witnessed the return of the flesh-change in the Thousand Sons during a joint action on the world of Shrike.
Leman Russ witnessed the flesh changes first hand user, I'm not lying

>,forcing the Emperor to remain sit and preventing him from actively leading the defense of Terra
Magnus only did things worst

> I'm not lying
No youre just retarded apparently because that has nothing to do with the conversation at hand?

>No one outside of Russ knew of the flesh changes
>Why the fuck would Russ be the only one to know of it?
>RUSS KNEW ABOUT THE FLESH CHANGE BTFO
user I...

>Letting the chaos forces get to Terra after being warned your leading general was a traitor
Hmmm really makes you think.

Must be Magnus's fault tho because he left the back door open ;^)

How about you fuck off? I have the right to say whatever the fuck I want on every board I want.