Same here, this is one of the most undervalued low cap coins on the market

FUN easily.

Smart man right here

REQ

XMR

ARK for sure

XLM

zrx

NEO. Slowly gaining momentum. One of the finest projects in crypto. ODN too. That's my 100x long play.

WAN and BTC

XLM comfy as fuck

All in and comfy as fuck

LTC

BLUE

Please send me some

1MY8G9pabdEFsRc6gKV

AQpsEjtcWxamDHQ

siacoin about to hit a grand high sirs!
- T.

>ODN
>Comfy

Ark and Obsidian

neo

NEO.or WTC. Massive breakout imminent

Making Fiat gains with high upside potential kys

just hold bitcoin for fiat gains you fucking mongoloid

Yeah because BTC will 10x before February /s

There's no way ODN will 10x, because then I'd be rich. So that can't happen.

Just believe in the bubble user

Funny thing is 10x for ODN is only 140 mill MC...it could get there by Feb if the wind blows right

Think of BTC in terms of total price is bad.

One Milibit is $19

And ERC20 shit token status is worth 300M

Wtf are you saying. We talk in satoshis here that's 100k sats

Whats comfy about a coin that is still 50% down from ATH in the biggest bull run not only in crypto history, but of any market that ever existed?

More like heaviest bags. You ODN marines are the secondary class of bagholders after the graduating digibyte class

You will never live to experience a 10-25x gain because you chase moon missions and then buy high

I have investments in 6 other coins, all of which have at least 5x'd since October. ODN has gone down to 50% since october. I know because I sold my bags on you fags when it hit 90 cents.

Which coins you have 5 minutes or larp
Show blockfolio

>he doesn't know

LARP

you mean about the android (incomplete very basic alpha stage) app release where blackstone admitted that it will most likely be rejected by the app store?

Enjoy getting dumped on again

OMG

You mad bro. It's not too late buy in. If status got listed on the app store obsidian will too. Nice fud

FUN

sure buddy. that is why sagescam is recruiting community members to do the marketing for him. he literally is getting free labor while he sits back and relaxes

SALT, easily.

Literally every coin that succeeds relies on the community for marketing to a large degree. Don't underestimate the power of word of mouth. If you sold at 90 cents why are you still in discord?

XLM baby

this

>Litecoin

because its fucking hillarious. they scraped the tamico advisors, the team section has been off the website for 2 weeks, and now they have minutemen doing the marketing for free!

cant make this shit up

>4 posts

NEO. btw mooning get the fuck in

>Wah Mommy I can't handle the risk that I signed up for wahh I fud my own investment and then act like I sold at ATH when really I'm just bag holding and crying about it because I don't have the balls to either cut my losses or hodl without complaining about things that don't fucking matter

xrp

as comfy as sleeping in an iron maiden.

Hey ScottP is that you? cant believe Sagemark has you doing his job! That guy is a genius!

Monero boys.

Agreed, ODN is very comfy

Literally refresh the website you brainlet when the team says they are working on it it's not a meme.