>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IiP-u8JPW00
youtube.com/watch?v=x0uWxB0JkFo
youtu.be/010KyIQjkTk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for "any build not entirely focused on stabbing is inherently wrong."

Jumpers!

Eh, something something have you something mhmfmfm. Tell me a story...

Wtf are you talking aboot.

When did we get a Craftworld Eldar jump?

Well anyway that jump solves a problem of mine in that I'll use it to become a Psyker that way I can just focus on being a Tech Priest in the Imperium jump.

So...

Has anybody found a way to summon multiple Servants yet?

It's been there a while and frankly it's kinda garbage.

Jump #4: Elder Scrolls Morroblivion - Hmm. I don't think we'll have anything to worry about here, for once.

>G: ...That seems an odd turnaround from the other worlds we have visited.

Oh, make no mistake, there are beings here capable of killing us quite easily. For the most part though, their actions can be predicted, for the concepts they control, control them just as much.

Drawbacks: Oblivion Crisis, Cliff Racers, Adoring Fan (1600)

Origin: Mage (1500)
Birthsign: The Mage
Race: Imperial

-Perks-
Diplomat (Free) - Ooh, yay, being able to better negotiate with enemies will come in handy. Also helpful in selling off my shitter weapons.
Conjurer (1350) - So, I'm a demon summoner now? Great, just, just great. Ah well, more to join the servants!
Enchanter (1150) - Hahahahah! More enchantment! Not feeling to well about the soul thing though.
Necromancer (950) - So, I'm a necromancer. Huh. ...I'm unsure how I feel about this power.

>G: It is the duty of peasants to serve their King, even after death.

Huh. I think that if you had worded that just a little differently, we might have agreed on something for once. Anyway's, back to buying things.

Spellmaker (650) - Execute evilcackleing.jpg. Hmm, wonder if there's a spell for teleportation.

-Items-
Armour of the Crusader (50) - Hmm. Hey Gil, how good was your armor?

>G: Better than that, if that is why your asking.

...Ahuuuh. Well, it's a good first step in the right direction at any rate. Gonna have to paint it gold though.

Steel Weapon (0) - Well, another sword to add to the gate and test enchantments on.
Steel Armour (Free) - More armor!
Leather Armour (Free) - Alternative armor options!

-Scenario-
King of Worms

A shit jump for a shit setting. It fits.

Just posting the new capstone for perma in alterworld, old capstone got a price change and moved to general perks.

Godslayer -600 (Discount Perma)
Divine will no longer has power over you. Divine curses, buffs and quests are now your choice. You are free to accept or decline them. This basically means that you are free to accept or deny being reality warped out of existance by godlike reality warping creatures, should beings such as gods or reality warping beings seek to alter reality to harm or bless you you shall recieve a prompt in your mind asking if you accept the changes, only when accepting a change will its effects take place. This only applies when used against you directly, indirect effects can still harm you.

How does that look to you guys?

Basically a godlike being cannot turn your blood to acid but could still dump acid on you.

>Eh, something something have you something mhmfmfm

Are you having a stroke? Do you need a heal?

...So, this was not a very fun 10 years.

>G: I see you've taken your mastery of sarcasm to a new level, mongrel.

Bite me. Anyways, when I wasn't killing hordes of demons and shutting down gates, I was murdering the most annoying pests in existence by the thousands and using their corpses for experiments with necromancy while the most annoying asshole in existence followed me everywhere. The only brightside is that his frequent ranting along with the perceived effectiveness of armies of dead Racers against Daedra made Necromancy a very welcome magic within about ten years.

pseaking of the eldar jump I had a question about that.
Do I need to buy the seer perk before I can buy the farseer one? I'm tendding towards no but the wording isnt all that clear

Sleepy and comfy and I just wanted to try to kick things off. Also, sleepy cake is great cake.

It needs to be nerfed immediately. Put limits on it along the lines of it only affecting beings lesser than planetary.

I think this is going to run into the "what exactly is a god again?" question.
I mean it's nice, but where it begins and ends could do with some clarification.

What else are you going to expect from a Wakfu user jump.

Don't bother, user. The jumpmaker isn't here to answer you. They threw a tantrum and left a while ago.

Looks pretty good. Godslayer seems like a bit of a misnomer since the ability is defensive in nature, while 'slayer' implies the opposite.

Yeah, that's waaaay above street-level. No dice.

Well since you posted a classic cake, I'll tell you something!

Highschool of the Dead had me as Patient Zero. I was the cause of the apocalypse, and with the Boktai Immortal perks, I commanded the hordes to do my bidding. My goal during the jump? Well, initially it was world domination, but after I met Shizuka...well, pic related. The rest of the cast weren't having it, though, and I spent quite a while chasing them with the hordes. GIVE ME MY WAIFU YOU FUCKS!

Looks great. But you should probably put something in there that clarifies that it won't work on "literally omnipotent" beings and such, or some people will have a stroke again.

>Implying implications that user can be in the wrong or at fault.

You take the grail notes and either third or first magic, plenty of training/learning boosters either way. There, you are done.

Well, it says gods OR reality warping beings, so that's kinda covered.

I mean, in this case its literally gods. Thats what it means here, beings that are literally part of the fabric of reality and govern specific features of it that can change certain things at will.

Umm. How? I mean it keeps something from turning you to stone but not dropping a rock on you. How is that op? And it is vompletely contained to you your body nothing else.

>anti-reality warping perk
It's perfect. Keep this in mind, but otherwise it looks good.

No, fucking don't. Because we've had arguments about what's actually omnipotent, too. Like tea.

Go to multiple Fate/ jumps? And have your Servant summon another one?

Build your own Grail system?

Doesn't seem necessary.

Though it's a little strange to not have it. Presumably you'd be rusty in the Seer basics, but still good at the high Farseer stuff?

Sort of odd in that it first says it works on genuine "divine" stuff, and then just says "godlike".

Probably should clarify what counts for it?

It's bait, Aionon.

I mean I was going to put in the standard doesnt work on benefactor part anyway in the notes and it still wouldnt stop whatever it is from simply crushing you.

Looks like we're in a baity period.

Some people feel an obligation to to post conversations starters, especially in at the start of the thread.

That user is probably one of them, only too tired to think of something and then used their tiredness as the starter.

School starts back up tomorrow. He's assbusted he can't shitpost in the morning.

You. I like you, user. Keep doing good things.

Maybe, make it better post-Spark?

>Sort of odd in that it first says it works on genuine "divine" stuff, and then just says "godlike".
>Probably should clarify what counts for it?

Well Mr Satan. I worded it like that so that there would not be confusion over what constituted a god. I didn't want the entire rigamarole about what is or is not a god so I put or godlike being in there.

No. Q should be able to do shit to you if he wants to.

Seems good, based on the MC's dealing with gods right? Bet he would have loved to have this during the whole Loth debacle.

You don't really need to say it doesn't work on the benefactor.
That can be readily assumed by people that aren't morons.
If you really want to be that meta you can, but you dont' have too.

I also took warlock so I'm more of a combatfocused psyker. wasnt really interested in the community leader part of the seer perk.

>Tea OP

VIVE LA FRANCE

no. We are not doing this again.

>That can be readily assumed by people that aren't morons.

>pic
Silly user, there's no way she can make enough milk for her tea.

One time during the Trigun jump, I got shot by a merc known to shoot her victims with a tranquilizer then she'd run up to them and shoot them in the face. Vash the Stampede shot her back and managed to chase her off.

But when he got to me, I was still reeling from it and apparantly according to him I

1. Started crying because he was bleeding and the blood was ruining his nice red coat and I was afraid he might be upset over it

2. Started talking about how gentle and sweet crabs were when they ate

3. Would draw pictures of Sonic the Hedgehog in the sand going "Zoom Zoom"

Yeah he gets it very late in the books, would have helped him a lot in the beginning. Like always it wont stop drawbacks from taking place if someone takes them of course

Tea does not require milk, only sugar.

But what if I like fresh milk, both in my tea and otherwise.

>That can be readily assumed by people that aren't morons.

Where_do_you_think_you_are.jpeg

We had a fuck ask if he could use Animal Crossing's Discount Card to get discounts on all future CP purchases.
Never underestimate the levels of stupidity and dumbassery people will sink to in order to ensure they benefit the most in their imagination-forum-game.

>France
Hairy, unwashed women with supreme arrogance. Not much good about the place.

Either way, it's just dirty water

Really? I need to catch up. I haven't read the most recent two books to be translated. Though I did get a free copy of his new Scifi book, interacting with authors can get you some cool stuff.

FUCKING FRENCHIES GET OUT.
This is an AMERICAN thread.

It's always a dilemma for me. On one hand, tea tastes good. On the other hand, the residue that swims at the bottom always looks disgusting and I end up having to throw the last tenth of the tea away.

It's good to know that you can take the time to appreciate little things. Like drugs. Here, have a gif.

Then you have it, not required doesn't mean not good.

Did you know that coffee is also tea?

Then why the fuck are you still here?

Yeah in the beginning if lolth wanted to turn his blood to spiders she would have been able to, fallen one would not have liked it but she could have probably done it, especially if she took him to her spider and torture realm. But at the end after lots of stuff he basically gets the power to say "I dont want you to turn my blood to spiders". Which is a big deal when you have an angry god of torture spiders after you.

>coffee is also tea
I mean, technically all water based liquids are just dirty water, and tea is dirty water, and people have water in them... my god, PEOPLE ARE TEA!

I do kind of wish the Craftworld Eldar Jump didn't have Harqlins so they could have their own jump

NOW DO YOU SEE WHY BEING ABLE TO MAKE TEA IS OMNIPOTENCE?

I have a question about Ciel nosurge does anyone have any idea how to save the sun if you take the making waves drawback?.
I have an Idea but it's rather cheesy.
My idea is to have one of my companions make a deal with the dying sun through the Touhou ability that lets her do it, creating a bond with it. Then using D&D Epic magic and a couple epic level wizards make an epic level spell with a bunch of magic boosters to de-age the sun. I will also probably be enlisting the other inhabitants of the planet to lend some life force to the massive ritual. Does that even have a chance of working?

People specifically asked for Harlequins to be included.

HONHONHONHONHON

No, user! You've gone too deep!

Because I enjoy some of the content that is produced, I enjoy some of the people who post their builds and stories when they aren't being shouted down or shitposted at for one agenda or another, and I enjoy some of the discussion.

But the place isn't perfect you goddamn sycophantic numbskull.

Well there is the perk from Generic Sugar Bowl that fixes the planet when you and your friends do a super powered Disney song. So you could hope in your spaceship of choice, fly close to the sun and see if that works.

Failing that, there are probably a few superscience perks that could puzzle out an answer.

At the very least you could probably help them colonize another planet.

My plan is to use a combination of the Sugar Bowl perk, some other perks for boosting song magic and effects, and some Washu science to tie everything together.

Be a zombie? Gross!

I was a soldier, my mission was to save every waifu from the zombie apocalypse and relocate them to a tropical island. 10 year long beach episode with the only down side being every 6 months an EMP knocked out the fridge and speakers.

I'm not ready for that scale of cosmological madness.

>that gif

help. My brain. it cannot comprehend

Here. Looking the math over usually helps me.

I remember that guy. I think the worst part was after he was told he couldn't do that, he asked if it would work for non-CP jump purchases, citing (if I remember correctly) the customization section for a mech or spaceship.

>10 year long beach episode with the only down side being every 6 months an EMP knocked out the fridge and speakers.
This is a pretty solid plan. Doubtless you'd have to do your best to repopulate the human species.

simple, her nipples are moving at 1.3 mach
/k did the math on it

I don't have the sugar bowl perk (haven't been there yet) but what I do have is the fountain of youth and a perk from fate/extra that lets me remake magic as technology, I just have to figure out a way to make the tech affect objects and get it to the sun. I also do have Washu tech. I could probably just super science it away but I was hoping for something a bit more interesting where I could actually show my work. Also maybe by bonding my companion to the sun I can effect it through her. That's at least my hope.

>help. My brain. it cannot comprehend

Easy, I use bewbs as comfy gun rest, fire, use telekinesis to shift bewbs out of way (honk honk), and make a perfect quadruple headshot.

It's a neat idea, but what happens when the companion leaves?

I just can't understand a person's lack of common sense.

>zombie
No, I commanded zombies. I had my Immortal body, and 'gross' is not how you describe that.

I mean, I guess TECHNICALLY I was one of them, but...yeah.

user, bancho posts nearly every thread.

Never go full Spacebattles, then.

It will not matter since I am using the fountain of youth, the sun will forever stay at the age that would be considered the prime of it's "life"

A cool ability indeed, is there any chance of a perk that gives you the MC's luck with obtaining cool shit?

It is possible to be hot and undead. Well, maybe not hot-hot, but smexy-hot. Though I imagine with enough magic or perk hax you could be hot-hot as well as sexy-hot too.

Huh. That's kinduva neat idea then.

Man, "Jumper" sounds so fucking stupid. It not evocative or interesting at all. I mean, traveller, wanderer, leaper, etc. What the fuck. Literally anything else, even waifu collector or handholder.

>waifu collector
That is an accurate description of most jumpers.

Jumper is a placeholder. Put your name in there when you read it. Or whatever title you prefer.

well I also have copycatfu from Ranma 1/2 which lets me use magic and martial art abilities for things they weren't initially intended so if that's enough to bridge the divide of living and not living, I think I have a plan

user sent us to tea hell, but we need to go even deeper!

But then we couldn't claim "Jumper" as our theme song...
youtube.com/watch?v=IiP-u8JPW00

>But then we couldn't claim "Jumper" as our theme song...
Holy shit, user. Way to fuck that up.

Jump, not Jumper.

youtube.com/watch?v=x0uWxB0JkFo

>Not Kris Kross
youtu.be/010KyIQjkTk

in the craftworld jump is the webway perk item "Tall and Narrow Gate [600 CP]" worth it?

I mean it is pretty neat but pricy andthere are a lot of other things I kind of want to take.

>choosing Kris Kross over Van Halen
Sad.

Depends entirely on whether or not you want to build your own webway.

Personally, I don't think it's worth it.

I have some questions about the Warframe Jump. In the game we wake up and then almost immediately get the ship that comes with Ordis the Fabrication Table and a bunch of other stuff in addition to getting stuff like the Archwing through quests. If we take the Tenno background do you think it would be a huge hassle to acquire that stuff during the jump?

>inb4 shitposter shitposting

Jumpmaker's long gone, unfortunately. Just fanwank it.

It would be a hassle regardless, with a heavy amount involved sweet-talking the Lotus.

But hey, if you want to give it a shot, shouldn't be that hard. Good luck collecting all the tech, though.