(micro-worldbuilding) Let's test this settlement generator

I need something to spark an adventure for the next session.

I've found something on reddit and I want to see if it works. Just help me to answer some questions and if you want, I'll post the related PDF later. I'll follow the settlement creation guide on it, on my own order, and; I'll take 2 or 3 answers for each question; probably discard obvious trollings.

First one: What natural features are near this settlement?

Foothills of a further off mountain range

Rich red clay.

Famous lightning geysers.

Ok then, we're in a rich, red clay land, near a mountain range.

What resources do our settlement produce, that we have in abundance?

Big ol' river

Lush valleys

didn't see this one. We have this too

Medicinal/magical resins.

Pottery, assorted ceramics

Woven products made with Alpaca fur

Ceramics

sorry guys, 3 answers top.

Bricks, ceramics, pottery - baked clay products

I like where this is going.

Next: What commodities does our settlement want, but do not have?

>potterymind

Dyes to use in decorative ceramics.

Precious gemstones

SALT

not bad. I expected a brothel. I can totally see dyes and salt. I'm curious why do we need all those gemstones for. We'll find out.

next (this one is a tricky one): What strange laws and taboos are observed in our potters, healers and alpaca-breeders town?

also, with lightning geysers did you mean that shoot true lightning? or is that a real geyser type? I like both but is your call

The dead are given a new honourific name. It is strictly forbidden to speak their former 'skin name'.

NO FACES OR GENITALS ARE ALLOWED INTO THE ART THEY PRODUCE

Don't have sex with alpacas

>shoot true lightning

This one.

potatoes are banned

Interesting.
I dont know if it is going to come up much, but ok
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL You made me laugh in the middle of the night

YEAHHH METAL only true settlers can ride their alpacas through the geyser marks without getting blasted by the lightnings.

Next one: Who is the most important person here? can be in the present or a past legend, as you wish.

They are forbidden to marry butchers, hunters, warriors and anyone else involved with death.

MOTHER EARTH, THE ONLY TRUE GOD

I'm taking this one too. Too good to be discarded.

>They are forbidden to marry butchers, hunters, warriors and anyone else involved with death.

but they DO NOT shun them, because they are the necessary evil in this world.

An ol' folk hero, maybe not even real.

Dude tricked the land into carrying his stuff and imprisoning spirits that were after him, and that's why pottery works.

Azdalnapori, Ancestor Spirit of all the first bloodlines.

yeah, is just that it wont please mother earth for them to marry, Maybe it has something to do with thinking that the children are gonna be evil or something

maybe they could both be the same.
Also, an addendum to the question: Who is the leader in this city?

For present, the top three guys are city magistrate, chief builder and the blood-hand (the highest person involved with death, currently the captain of the guard)

There's technically a King, chosen from among the heads of a handful of old families, but he's near-ceremonial at this time. No, real power lies with th-
...those guys I guess.

OK yeah!!!!! we got it.

For the last question, just tell me what's the name of our settlement. First post is the official name. Second post is how strangers call this place. Third post is the original, ancient name, which has a secret meaning that only the most daring will fully comprehend.

pic related is the PDF where I found the inspiration (though I changed it because some questions were redundant).

Claymoor

Mixing life and death just isn't cool, and results in all sorts of problems for the kids and people around them.

And then a few hundred years after that tradition started, it's been subverted in all sorts of ways, just like most "strict" traditions. Stuff like "Someone who already has kids can get involved in death." and if it's really old, "Someone who is involved with death can have kids, but they have to suspend their marriage from the confirmation of pregnancy to just after the birth."
That kind of subversion happens all the time irl.

>Second Name:
Thunderhill

Outsiders are always more enraptured by the local geysers than they are the pottery. To be fair, it's a pretty notable feature.

The locals, on the other hand, have gotten used to it. Hell, they keep time by the more rhythmic ones.

Aai Mayne