I finally made it to $10,000

I finally made it to $10,000

how hard is it to make the final stretch to 1 million?

do what you did to get 10k, except you'll have to manage a more unwieldy amount of money

About a 100x

Just gotta double that 10k 7 times user. Thats 7 more 100% gains. With all the altcoins out there yielding 10% daily gains you should be able to pull this off in about two months. I believe in you user.

Get at least 10k LINK tokens.

You have to get 100 times the money you have now.

I break it down into smaller steps and goals. I'm at 23.8/25k right now. That was my current goal. Getting to 50 will be easier now than from 6k to 25k.

I go for $1k/day minimum (depending on where the market is at) or $7k/wk gains overall. If I haven't made $7k, I do a riskier trade to meet my goal.

You can get stuck holding bags if a coin decides to get confused about whether it should be going up or down. This is why you only trade with half of your total reserves. If you get stuck holding two shitty bags, well, get a beer and wait it out. Never sell at a loss. Go down with the ship if you have to.

That's what I do anyway. Made a shitload on ADA today and it put me ahead by a week.

fuck man I'm a wagie that just bought in with 20k last summer and am only up to 40k WTF is wrong with me.

redpill me on this picture it seems amusing

This. Can we get a quick rundown? Who is this?

0-50K is nothing but living expenses
50-100K is when you can consider sweat equity like a small business startup or partnership
100-500K is medium sized business/minor real-estate dabbling territory. if you aren't incompetent and hire the right people its fairly secure returns.
500k-2 million is plenty of money for anyone not completely restarted fund a successful decent sized business or real estate scenario
2-5 million is getting into early retirement if you live frugally and find the right portfolio dividends to risk ratio
5 million+ is a comfortable life living off of growing principle and having something to pass on when you die.

Same with me on ADA, are you going to HODL or sell and buy more when it dips

>bought in at $0.12

Damn how do you manage 1k a day? If you had 3k like me, what would you aim for per day?

> Never sell at a loss
This is some shit tier advice

I started with $6k
Almost have $30k from just holding.
Lost a lot from DGB and ZRX. If I had just held and done nothing, I'd have $71k right now. I don't know how to do this. I just hold and make money, but it'll never be fast enough for $1 million

If the trade makes money its a good trade, try not to worry about what you could have made. If we all knew that then what would be the point of all this.

Bought in at $0.11, holding cause I know it'll hit at least $1

Hold ZRX you will make plenty off of it once all the DEX's come out

Holy fuck are you me i also cracked 10k today and am about to go into tether because with my luck the market will crash tomorrow

Cant cash out so doesnt matter

But tether is on the market...

2%, I guess.
I've got €31,049.01 ( $37,518.77 ) right now, and my "balance" varies about 1-2K a day If there's no general movement at all.(I started with €5000, and have gone down as far as €2800)

Never buy at market prices, set an order and wait it out. If you think there's a rush, emotions are getting the better of you, and you shouldn't do what you're doing.
I also have a rule about not trading drunk or high, I've had far too many mishaps to do that again.

she no longer has a son

Same boat my friend :D hit 10k a couple weeks ago now at 12.6k. 5 digits was a mental block but now that im here-- and hopefully its the same for you-- theres a lot less resistance. Think about it: go for a sure +10% and you make 1k... (not that its always wise to go all in) but we're here!

Any good reason why? If you need the capital, or can predict the future, sure.
Not selling low is good advice for people who have weak hands, and don't have the luck to buy back more as something drops.

this, there is LITERALLY PHYSICALLY no way putting all your money in shitcoins with the hope that you will increase 1000% percent could ever lead to failure.

Damn bro 20k last summer you could be in he mils wtf you been doing

>Never sell at a loss. Go down with the ship if you have to.

You're going to be one of those people who were wealthy on paper but then lost everything.

>This

I'm currently at 1mill. Going to need atleast 5mill for a good life.

Not hard, all in doge right now for 5x within a month

He's got somewhat of a point. Don't go down with the ship but don't freakout when it starts taking on quite a bit of water you may be uncomfortable with. Have a limit to cut your losses.

Thanks mate yea I've fooled myself with that rush a few times.

>Don't go down with the ship but don't freakout when it starts taking on quite a bit of water you may be uncomfortable with.
Imagine you're on a ship, and you lack the ability to perceive water, when is the ship "down"?

Aside from complete scams, like confido, I can't think of many mainstream currencies that don't have some kind of interest in them.

You must be kidding right? Ive been here since october and already 4x just from buying shilled coins like link and REQ. You didnt fall for those etherdelta shitcoins did you?

hold BTC for 1 year.

LOL, THIS

Started with 1k 2 months ago and at around 10k now. Goal for 2018 is to 10x per 6 months. Eoy one million and I will fucking retire.

I've made a ton of mistakes and hope I can trade better from here on.

im at around 7k. how do i make it to 10

>never sell at a loss
>always go down with the ship

similar position to you,

started with 4.5k initial put in from september to october, made it to 17k, my dad tossed me 5k risk free to help out, he's giving me 25% of the gains on his portion, made it to 30k this friday, but had really slowed down, and been keeping most of the portfolio in the big 3 and in cash because I was busy being a college student and had finals and the CBOE futures launch added some uncertainty, but you are 100% right on some points, you need to put your chips on the table to make money, I put my money back into some good coins on friday and made 5k in 2 days. also, while your percentage gains might slow down, once you get to 20k or 30k a 5% increase nets you over $1k, which should be doable on a weekly basis in this market, even if you suck ass at trading

other than that I've been pretty spread out with where I put my money, almost think I've over-diversified at some points. I'd tell you to diversify into a couple good looking coins instead of letting half sit and half ride on a single coin, and know when to take profit, and don't fomo back in after. also, pay attention, and even if you won't make a loss, if your coin retraces and looks like its slowed down for a while, know when to cut and get into something else. also, make sure to be careful on the 17th and 18th. CME is launching, and is much bigger than the previous CBOE futures launch, so figure out a plan to mitigate risk

What is this? Can you elaborate?

elaborate on what,
CME and CBOE is BTC futures exchanges, do some googling, other than that, IDK what you don't get

trap?

How do you know your coin isn't going to go balistic, i sold at losses, because neo and 0x (bought ath) now I'm in req and link, made 150% but i think these coins have so much potential that i don't want to go for short term, daytrading always turned out to be a bad decision in the end