youtube.com/watch?v=O6fpbBoIrXI
youtube.com/watch?v=zLV-aIEPREw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we're breaking free

tonight is the night

you learn how to use the potty?

we're sooooarrrinngg flyyyyinggg

youtube.com/watch?v=O6fpbBoIrXI

REMINDER NOT TO BUY THIS IMMINENT CRASHCOIN.

Lol somebody bought LINK

This, you guys missed the moon this time, it has peaked and is on its downtrend. I made some pretty decent gains tho, been in it since the moons started early today

I only have 4.9k lumens fellas

Stay pink lumenless fag

Been going sideways with decreasing volume for about an hour now. I'm scared, don't know which direction this will take off in.

Only 1.8k I bought two days ago. Wish I had bought 5k

GOING EVEN FURTHER

look at it go

Up you stupid fuck

Slight uptrend incoming

only 3.7k here. feels good and bad at the same time. tempted to buy more but i'm a poorfag

And it's going to happen again and again. Has to happen.

Decided to buy in @ 1200
so far so good

4.5k here but it's only 2.5% of my portfolio. Still cheering this thing on tho.

See ya on Saturn

BINANCE 10BTC WHALE GET OUT OF THE WAY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Seriously... this whale has been manipulating the fuck outta xlm for the last few weeks. That fucking 1 million plus sell wall flashes like crazy when it starts getting chipped away and then moves about 200 sats higher each time

>mfw I got 12,000 free stellar when they first started because I had had two stripe accounts
Completely forgot about them until a co-worker reminded me about them the other day.

Will I make it, Veeky Forums?

Damn dropping fast

Son of a bitch

ahhhhhhhhh

Guys you're all retarded. Should've listened to me:

>whales fucking with the price
REEEEEEEEEEEE

BTC jumps + whales = fall

youtube.com/watch?v=zLV-aIEPREw

>wake up in euroland
>see stellar gone ath
>decide to dump 10btc worth for the lulz
lmao at Veeky Forums weebs

this is dope

I had 15000 ADA at one point and sold when it doubled. could've held and gotten a 10x

fuck my life

Never doing that again. Hodling XLM and praying for a 10x

well i had a sell order and forgot all about it now i woke up and all my lumens are sold
what would be a good entry point tho? whats the new floor price?

around 1345

WAKEY SNAKEY bless this thread

This thing just won't quit

1600 tonight boys. No sleep

Double dubs checked

fuck me :(

Dubsa
Dubs

Doube dubs
BASED REALITY THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING US TO CRIPPLE RIPPLE AND RESTORE DECENTRALIZED IDRALS AND THE HEART OF CRUPTO CURRENCY #XLM

oh shit. A-are we blessed by the gains snek now?

And a fucking SHABOOEY

1600 tonight?

1700 tomorrow?

will be at 2usd by end of month.
check em

I'll give you my TA for XLM on kraken, this is the daily chart
the important lines are the ones in red. ther red moving average is the 200 day moving average, which we've closed above for the past 17 days now. this is our major support line, If we see a massive retrace, expect this line to be the floor
the two upper horizontal lines are historic resistance, and the 1500 sat level is also psychological resistance. if we hit above this line, buy in asap and hold onto your hats, but expect these to be resistance for a while longer
the highest upward diagonal line is the trend line of our peaks, strong trend, expect resistance along this line, its a good sell signal, don't sell your whole position, but take profit here. the three bottom upward diagonal lines are the trends of our lows, we've been going parabolic, which is why they've been adjusted. buy when we retrace to these lines, make sure to stack your buys so you can take a bigger position on the lower lines
in terms of patterns, the lower trend lines started as upward channel and moved into massive rising wedge, which is bear signal so something to keep an eye on, but not immediately concerning, additionally, the two higher trend lines of our lows in combination with the horizontal resistance lines at top form large bull flags, which is great news.

in conclusion, looks like we are out of steam for now, time to take profit. put a good sized buy order at the first bottom trend line, and put another at the second bottom trend line, of course you'll need to match the slope of the retracement to find where we'll hit support, which affects what your buy price will be. going forward, watch to see if the trend breaks the lower three lines, and if so keep an eye on the 200day average as the last major support. once we go back up after our dip, hodl, and don't sell at 1500 resistance, it's likely to break and be the mission to pluto

>Kraken

it has good charting tools and was the first major exchange I got verified on, they also allow insane limits on deposits and withdrawals, but yeah, trading and service does suck. supposedly they overhauled the system at the start of december but still sucks. I make do
just trying to help, it's time to take profit, buy back in below 1100 sat, and hodl, next move up likely to finally go over 1500 and then it'll probably be another neo/ltc/eth

Okay I got almost all of that but stupidly can't tell which line is the 200 day moving average. I thought I saw it, but then at the end you say the 200 day is the last major support, but the line I see seems to be on one of the horizontal supports as well...

2nd question: Which diagonal support lines would you say are the most important? How can you tell where to draw them, and seeing as one shows a bull flag and one a bear, how do you determine which to follow?

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

It already hit about 1555 sats earlier before it ran out of gas and it just broke 1500 again

What this mean

Why you say this. Shut yo ass up. There are 2 smart choices. Buy or HODL

tired of le redditiers coming in droves

Obvious troll is obvious

He was talking about IF we break 1500 sat and we now have twice on this run

It just takes one more Whale, 1 large buy and we are breaking Crypto

Is it time to take profits and buy back in when it dips?

WAKEY SNAKEY
WAKEY SNAKEY
WAKEY SNAKEY

not quite yet
Far from it actually

It's only 1am here in burgerville. Plenty of time to fuel up and hit 1600. Someone call asia.

Its dropped down to 1466 sats

the 200 day moving average is the red line that isn't straight, it's mostly horizontal and then suddenly starts going down, it ends before the big straight red lines do on the right.
the biggest lines right now are the top 3, the 3rd from the bottom, 2nd from bottom and 200 day.
the upward wedge isn't an issue because bull/positive sentiment in market is absolutely overwhelming, to the point where the bottom most support line doesn't even matter and I shouldn't have included it, my bad.
in the next couple hours, look at the upper 2 horizontal. if we break the top, buy in and hodl, if we dip back down below the 2nd horizontal, sell.
the most important diagonal line is the 2nd from top, or 3rd from bottom, that's our big short term support, if we dip below that, it looks like the 200 day and the 2nd from bottom diagonal will intersect, and that should be support that will be nearly impossible to break

in terms of drawing lines, generally, 3 touches confirms patters, but the 3rd touch also often signals the pattern is coming to a close.
for big trends, look for highs and draw lines along those, and do the same for the lows, 3 touches verifies, and if you want to be super sure, try make sure each touch resolves into 3 when you zoom in onto smaller timeframes

about what to follow, take a look at the daily and see what it looks like, and try to read chronologically to "read the market" here we started with a solid upward support line on our lows, formed from bottoms of pre-run dips, and those runs were pbc and ibm, so super bullish, and caused large spikes. after we settled down a bit, the next touch on bottom was the start of an even steeper bottom trend, which after a little more consolidation wen't absolutely berzerk, and even the correction held above 200 day so any last doubt about where xlm was going was removed. also keep in mind what this all represents. pbc pick, IBM partnership, conferences, xlm as ico platform, we are seeing what xlm's potential is

>he uses TA on crypto

It should be mid-noon in Asia

God damn, the feels are hitting me

Yes we are all watching it numbnuts

>doesn't understand TA
>just mock him instead of learning

1500 run run run up

Oh ok its shooting up again

Ah shit, son lets break that 1600

I use MONEY SNAKE bro. Never fails.

1600???

2000 tonight boys

Im strapped in

GOD I HOPE SO

we're gonna make it

I sold at 1500 to rebuy at 1450

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Can I get a round of WAKEY SNAKEY

Sell wall on bittrex

what the fuck, round 2 boys

on;ly on one exchange. that exchange may have most of the volumes, but doesn't look like it will hold now, probably just a bit of overextension.
if other exchanges start to hi 1500 and over, it's going to be a fun ride. this also coincides with $0.30 resistance level, which we haven't hit yet.
also, TA is a general guide. it isn't accurate down to a single satoshi.
that's also why I said not so sell your entire position, and here realized that we would need to drop below 1400 to confirm downtrend. right now market can't decided which way to go, most exchanges and general consensus hits solidly above and actually closes above 1500, we'll keep going up, but if we break 1400 we're going back down, and considering how much we went up in such a short time, a correction would be healthy.
i sold most of my position in the run up but still hold 15k in case we do keep going up, and will buy back in for as much as I can on confirmation of break-up. everything is only a suggestion and thins change depending on what happens. good luck, hope we all make it, we are the Lumenati after all

Thanks man. And final question (sorry). I'm not sure how you set the resistance for your top most horizontal line. What is that level based on? When I look historically the thing peaked at 4000+ sats a while ago, but 1600 seems kind of arbitrary?

Here we see another neck forming. Should be followed by a head and a strike upwards.

WAKEY SNAKEY

it's based on what happened after the first big spike leveled off, it looked like it was holding around those lines but dipped below, and once it went below those it hasn't even come close until now

Set a stop loss at 1400 sats but hoping for round 2! Will check up again later tonight

white time from are you doing your analysis at? 1hour?

It will easily break 30 cents USD tonight... The question is whether we should move some coin into 0X or AVA or if XLM will outperform...

I usually do 30 minutes or 1hr depending on which looks most like a snake

We already did 1598 is the high

kek.

that's the daily chart.
the 1 hour is also a good timeframe, ill zoom in to 15 min, when I'm watching something move quick
1 hr showed bull flag starting dec 14 so I bought back in just in time for this move, but now I'm looking at bigger timeframe to see what's next

Are we going on a Bull run or are we gonna correct?

I dont want to sell now and wake up to a 60 cent Stellar

Aaaaannndddd now we crash cuz the sell wall UFUCK

60 cent fucking stellar DUBS