BLOCKNET

Hey faggots. BlockNet is about to fucking explode. Their new UI launches soon and they're going to have first-mover advantage within the full-feature DEX space. Their shit already supports BitBay (BAY), Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Blocknet (BLOCK), Dash (DASH), Decred (DCR), Digibyte (DGB), Dogecoin (DOGE), Dynamic (DYN), GameCredits (GAME), Faircoin (FAIR), HShare (HSR), LBRY Credits (LBC), Litecoin (LTC), Monacoin (MONA), MonetaryUnit (MUE), Namecoin (NMC), NavCoin (NAV), Particl (PART), Peercoin (PPC), PIVX (PIVX), Potcoin (POT), Qtum (QTUM), Sequence (SEQ), Stratis (STRAT), Syscoin (SYS), Vericoin (VRC), Verge (XVG), Vertcoin (VTC), ViaCoin (VIA) and some others.

They're partnering with EthFinex and 0x for liquidity.

This shit's about to get real and BLOCK is currently sitting on a 7 month support level... so it probably won't be a better deal any time in the near future.

I've already loaded up so now I'm willing to share. Good luck & DYOR. Notable competitors include NVST (I own), KMD (I own), and BitShares (I sold).

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/blocknet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that looks fancy af OP

similar to gdax

Maybe... but GDAX is a KYC Exchange and in 5 years, after the IRS gets done with them, every burger from California to Maine is going to get raped with a rusty baton on taxes.

Decentralized is the future.

Holding 40 hopefully see some nice returns in 2018

Blocknet is a true sleeper. Tons of potential

OP here - it's not too late anons. When block pumps it goes stratospheric. 34 BTC puts this shit to 400k SAT. Get in while its on sale.

Problem is with a decentralised exchange you are a severely limited to what coins you can trade ie with blocknet its erc20 tokens and coins based of bitcoins codebase, so volumes will likely be tiny

OP said they support bitcoin and many erc20 tokens but no Ethereum. Why?

How fucking many DEX there are already. How does this compare to cryptobridge or bisq? Do they have coin you stake as well?

Does it have a currency peg like Bitshares? BitUSD?

Secret plan.
Once this platform takes off they will add ETH and it will moon.

>How fucking many DEX there are already

None. You're looking at the first mover that has been in development for years. Fucking newfags, baka.

Well that's a lie since I already use a DEX.

:/

Waves? Bitshares? Some other coloured token one?

If there's an atomic swap true DEX already up and running then I will be amazed.

The IRS already got told to fuck off by Coinbase. Don't be so confident

Cryptobridge which runs on to of BitShares blockchain I guess. How's this different in practice?

Those ones offer coloured tokens. Blocknet is the first to use atomic swaps to order match directly from wallet to wallet. They did the first atomic swap using CHECKLOCKTIMEVERIFY which is now the atomic swap standard.

In other words your coins will never leave your wallet until the trade is executed, basically like a smart contract. Nobody can rip each other off, feds can't shut it down (unless they raid all 700+ nodes) and exchange can't exit scam or take any of your money.

Gonna be absolutely massive.

The IRS got the customer records for anyone who did over $20,000 worth of buying or selling between 2013 - 2015 from Coinbase. They'll sue again for those records from 2016. And 2017. Now that 1 BTC = $20,000... think of how many people will be included when they sue (again) in 2018 for records?

So in otherwords, both buyer and seller must hold the real coin in their corresponding wallets? How fast is this in practice?

It will support ETH and ERC20.
Perhaps not right away, but they're implementing 0x for that.

No slower than moving shit to an exchange and moving it back when you're done trading.
The order matching and trade execution will be pretty much instant.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention OP, just threw $1500 into it, am I gonna make it?

I'll look into it

Is there a way to see how much daily volume Blocknet is doing? It's not listed on CMC.

You'll do pretty well for yourself, the supply of BLOCK is tiny so any price movement is pretty drastic. Also barely anyone sells because it's one of the biggest potential coins in the space. Even accumalating a few hundred coins is difficult without moving the price up quickly because the sell walls are so thin.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/blocknet/

Shows up for me