>he didn't buy REQ when it was .25
***YOU ARE HERE***
he didn't buy REQ when it was .30
***YOU ARE HERE***
>he didn't buy REQ when it was .50
>he didn't buy REQ when it was $1

10$ by Q2 2018

nooo wayy

It's fucking happening right now, and the sad fact is people had days to buy it at the same price.

Last chance folks.

this is so based, keep it up user

maybe Q1 2019

Please never stop posting this

1k link
1k req
1k ada
1k dent

Am i going to make it, bros?

so $1 is the maximum for req?

xvg 10k
Req 4k
ada 1k
link 200
Will I make it? how long should i hodl?

seriously put more into req. upward trend forever, colosus around the corner, paypal 2.0 meme for the normies flooding in the gates.

wut about ada?

Take a look at the chart vs BTC, you won't be quite so excited

what about it?

Huge market cap, needs tremendeous capital inflows to do a 2x or greater.

REQ can easily do a 10x.

I would put more in REQ, sell dent lol

req and xvg numbers should be swapped

nah $3.8

Buy now. I don’t want to see you whining in a few months when it’ll be 1$

Thanks

I've already got an okay stash of REQ (a bit less than 10k) and I have 100 bucks laying around.

Should I put them in REQ or in Encrypgen(DNA)?

By more at this second or wait for a slight dip? My sell orders went off while I slept around 38500 so that's just great...

Whales are holding REQ down. There's A LOT of new holders, and the hype is immense, but whales are constantly making sellwalls to ensure the price stays (relatively) the same. Once whales are finally done accumulating we will moon and never stop.

didn't whales have enough time to accumulate before? also, how much req makes you a whale?

1,5mil plus and you might be considered a whale in REQ

Does every new coin having whales that hold millions of it not concern some people. I'm worried they can never get too high, or won't stay there for long, because at that point the whales (who don't believe in the technology) are worth 100s of millions and will cash out.

I only have 1000 dollars should I go in on REQ, Tron, Stellar or Ripio?

Literally all in REQ

Will this kill the man ?

Or put man on the moon >

How are you guys storing this btw.

MEW -> Nano Ledger S

I have 7,8k bought at 7 cents. Will I make it? I can't buy more til Monday

Ugh I can't believe I FOMO bought back in at 39500, never trade after waking up. That hurt.

only 2500 req to my name. I am ashamed of myself. This shit will easily hit 1 billion marketcap.

When will the actual nano ledger software implement a token wallet app? And will it ever be on the display?

sorry i dont buy garbage

ITS LOSING ME MONEY YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

I don't think people understand....THESE PEOPLE KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING.

Y Combinator trained them. Don't believe me? LOOK IT UP.

Coinbase is only big today because of Y Combinator.

50k bag holding here, is that enough to make it brahs

he didn't buy REQ when it still was measurable with natural numbers...

hello

BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY
BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUYBUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUYBUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY
BUY BUY this is not spam BUY BUY BUY BUY

yes

Looks like I'm going to be holding these bags for a long time.

Same

REQ is an economic vortex that will swallow the markets of the world whole

thats quite optimistic, $5 possible though

I second that motion

waiting for the bitcoin crash in january to buy this baby at 0.10 or so and ride it out until its $5 in 2019

That would be pretty great. I wonder if I should take out some of my gains just in case it happens. It's definitely possible that in 2018 we get a huge dip.

how can someone look at this and not see the potential for insane profit?

Honestly this is not the best argument for profit.

Do I have this correct?- Req will scan the network and automatically pay and request payments while also updating the general ledger on both sides of the transaction? Again, to my understanding, this is done automatically, so essentially it's artificial intelligence communicating with artificial intelligence to pay each other and update both accounting records automatically. This is the birth of triple entry accounting. Is this correct?

Just came back. I had a fucking buy order at 1280 satoshis on binance. The dip was 1280. My order was not filled. Fuck me.

Your order was on top of someone else who placed it first at the same price?

This is why you put your order in for 1281 duh...

kind sir buy coin .05 many gain

think about PoS with req, than it will make sense

Any REQmarines concerned testnet will pump the shit out of REQ but will dump and bleed til Q1 great wall? This is my first coin so I'm not sure what is expected when a working 'product' is released. Also what if testnet is lackluster? What would it dump to if next update is "bad news".

ive had normies ask me about REQ

Shit will take off

>but will dump and bleed til Q1 great wall? This is my first coin
You need to learn to hodl then, and not look price fluctuations in the short term. Otherwise you're set to lose a lot of money, since you obviously don't know to margin trade.

i have my BTC in coinbase, how do i buy REQ? do i pass BTC to binance?

biz sayings have leaked into normiesphere

they have even said on facebook that REQUEST is next paypal lol

Pass to Gdax and then to binance to avoid fees.

I'm so mad I went to bed with sell orders instead of buy orders. It fucking went up 15% and I had to rebuy high.

Don't move BTC around, convert to LTC (or ETH even) then send that to Binance. LTC is cheaper to send a Tx than ETH but you'll have to swap it back to BTC/ETH before you can buy REQ. Not sure if the difference works out, maybe.

Why isn't REQ on Bittrex?

wow, useful advice. thanks.

ADA or REQ lads?

BTC currently costs like $50 to send anywhere so yeah, fuck that.

unironically both, also get some XRP and XLM. One of those banking solutions will get traction and it'll go to the literal fucking moon. Think ETH

what does this mean so if i buy it on binance i actually have the coin and am able to move it out of binance?

buy it on coinbase, send it to binance, exchange (presuming ETH) for altcoin on binance, send gains back to coinbase, cashout.

request network goes to 1bil marketcap easy boyos

Balls deep in FUN and TRX right now, not sure if I wanna split and go for both.

>using bittrex

so there isnt actually a way to store req on ledger s only eth?

$1000 by end of week.

Yeah, a great test net gets released and people are amazed by the tech and know that mainnet comes in Q1 so they just sell everything, of course. It makes sense. SELL ALL REQ IMMEDIATELY

YOU ARE NORMIE PAJEET

you can store tokens on ledger through mew

now that's what I like to hear

where i can buy?

So you are willing to hold a coin which will literally don't move for 1-2months in the fucking craziest bull market in crypto history?

Good luck. I will come back with at least triple my purchasing power. Already picked 1-2coins for a 1-2months hodl

Binance

Fuck off pajeet, find some other coin

Literally don't move? I bought in a week ago for .9c. I already 3x'ed my money.

Lowest point on friday (the last bi weekly update) was 0.00021 ETH. Fuck can you teach us how you triple your money? You played on some online betting sites?

You have to bleed for a while kiddies, pain before gain.

The ICO holders bled for over 1 month, being mocked and ridiculed. Now they're sitting on 300% profit.

ok I have like 2k, and im all in REQ

Should I split my 2k between two coins (second being ADA or XRP '((open to suggestions))') and then when one moons reallocate those profits or just hold tight for REQ?

HELP I'M NEW AND SCARED

>Encrypgen(DNA)
not even worthy to be called a shitcoin

Wait till ADA drops again.