LINKIES get in here we're /mooning/ again

LINKIES get in here we're /mooning/ again

that's a radical green candle

to the moon. I've held strong since ICO and never fucking doubted this coin would be the one the retire me.

This is it. New ath today

I'm not touching it for a year since it's in MEW but I'm glad to see it do well. I'll finish up the BOTW DLC now in honor of Links guaranteed moon mission. $10 by January bros.

>Sold at 2060 sats yesterday, way too early from the ATH
>Bought back in at 2000 today

Fuck it, this time I'm riding this for hours before selling to grow my stack.

MEW is not safe, buy nano ledger s

I did. It's on a Ledger+MEW.

>mooning
>fucking again
life is good

I just want a little dip so i can accumulate more

all the hate and fud we've endured guys - fuck all you haters, nolinkers btfo

Who are the developers for Link? As I understand, Sergey only picked up programming very recently. Their github is empty.

Link now grows everyday before consolidating at a floor higher than before.
steady growth boys

sorry man, you're gonna need to do your own fucking research. this shit has been covered time after time

Their website has only one developer. Who is a fan of Ethereum.

>buy order didn't go trough by 1 fucking SAT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

it dipped to .38 brah, that's when i picked up some more

Haha

HOLY FUCK THAT CANDLE
BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY

The truth is that they don’t have any developers because it’s a scam. That’s why smart money will be selling at 50 cents

For real, is there any proof that it is even being developed? Seems like a scam the more I look at it.

>Timed dips perfectly and increased my holdings from 30k to 49k.

Feels fucking good man, I feel a bit lucky though.

This project is so very secretive due to NDAs. Honestly, a lot of big breakout twitters are starting to shill this, saying it'll be the biggest bull run of EOY. So DYOR, buy in if you want, get ready to either lose it all or make some $$.

you should sell if you hold. and if you don't hold don't buy. gtfo

Do you have any source to this NDA talk?

what do you guys think the eoy news is?

"happy holidays everyone!"

We have updated our website with a more modern design. More updates coming next February!

it's what happens when someone says nice just bought 100k. And fucking means it.

as long as its Sergey and not fucking Rory i will take it.

Got in around 0.40. I've been sitting for a week waiting for this trade but i don't think we'll see sub 0.30 link again

probably an official telegram group moderated by Rory's cousin Dinkle

This shit ain't going down ever again IF the EOY announcement is significant.

I converted 100% of my portfolio to link at 20 cents and have now doubled my money. Will be holding until at least $100. Comfy as fuck.

Actually almost any announcement from sergey will lead us to 1$

Gen X checking in. I’m stating that because my investement style is closer to a boomer than a millennial.

I’ve done 4 x link trades
1. Bought at .40 , sold at .44
2. Bought at .40, sold at .44
3. Bought at .39, sold at .53
4. Bought at .38 aaaaannnnddddd then it crashed and I’ve been holding since.

You kids have since convinced me it’s going to 10 bucks a coin so this time I’m not cashing out it at my usual 10% target.

That's what we thought last time and his underwhelming announcement caused a chain reaction of massive sell off from 10k sats.

Everyone is getting their hopes up only to be disappointed again.
Rory already said that the announcement will be nothing major, just like the previous time.
Meanwhile, everyone is FOMOing to get in before the announcement lol.
Don't say I didn't warn you.

Same, i got in initially @ 0.16 and that shit was a steal. Glad i missed the initially ICO hype on here but even if the announcement is a flop i'll just be buying more. This shit has way too much potential

Yeah actually scratch that, ANY attempt at marketing or a Sergey announcement will cataput us the fuck away. nobody outside Veeky Forums has yet heard of link after all

>Gen X checking in. I’m stating that because my investement style is closer to a boomer than a millennial.
All three of those terms are meaningless and all I got from your post is "i'm kind of old and invest more like someone older than myself than someone younger thanmyself"

>tfw selling at 90$

I sent my whole stack (134k) to MetaMask the other day, and I've got absolutely no ETH on that account, so I can't send them out either. Will just wait till my 30th birthday then will probably sell half the stack.

Scammers don't hold speeches at major financial conferences

Look at Confido: nobody ever saw the guy except in some picture. Sergey held speeches at SIBOS which were able to be followed live. At this point screeching LINK IS AN EXIT SCAM is extremely retarded fud nobody will fall for.

Correct

LINK going to some new exchange and/or deadline for the up and running network

no exchange confirmed

This. Sergey is giving another presentation at bitcoin superconference in february and another one in march at SXSW together with motherfucking Tom Gonser. Bullish as fuck.

By march other alts will be worth 30-50 billion and LINK will be eating dust because of no news.

that's why we buy and you shouldn't