Worst month so far

Worst month so far
Everything I buy drops, everything I have to sell at a loss moons
Nothing works, I'm starting to think people who make money on this shit are all larping. Started in august with 15k, I'm at 4K now.

Even DOGE buyers are laughing atm - what the hell have you been doing?

>doge
Bought doge at 38 sats, dropped 5 sats immediately after.

chasing moon missions will make you loose all your money.

invest in real solid coins and hodl for 2-3 years, thats simple.

oh so it's been you funding my account. thank you

>losing money in a bull market

>marketcap has more than doubled since you got in
>you've lost 75% of your money instead of having gains
No people aren't LARPing, you're just an idiot, chasing pumps. You could have just bought BTC, held, and more than doubled your money.

>have to sell at a loss

uhh

It's impossibke man, I had 3 brc at some point, idk what's going on. I never get into moon missions from the beginning. Frustrating.

Its been a great month for me. Everything I bought went up, almost. Last month was the month to be in Bitcoin but I was in Ether. Now its time to be in ether and im still in ether. Good times ahead.

Is...this a failure LARP? How is this even remotely possible?

Holy shit youve lost a lot of money, do you even care? Are you rich?

>Buy high sell low

"the buttcoin market is way for money to get from impatient to patient ppl"

-warner buffen

>everything I have to sell at a loss moons

Why would you sell at a loss you stupid fuck? If you invest in the coin you should believe in the tech and know that it has the potential to go back up. If I had sold REQ because of a little drop, I'd be down my 100% gains right now. Fucking stupid idiot, the only reason you sell should be to buy even more at a lower price.

Bought Enj at 720 sats, now it's dropping, bought ada the other ay at 1600, sold. Today decided to moon. Bought doge at 38, drops 5 sats.
Bought trx at 98, sold for small gains at 102, moons. Repeat.

I've invested 350$ and made it 540$ so far. Watch the trends, learn to read the charts and most importantly... don't buy high lol

Still holding that's shit, waiting for a miracle, didn't sell yet.
Clearly not rich.
Nah tech is overrated no one cares about it, omg moneda with stickers while chainlink bleeds sats every single day.

>Do the opposite of what your brain comes up with
>Profit!

For long term investment you shouldn't just buy "anything" and hope for a miracle.. You have to look for the product, not the price.

I went from 1k to 300k this year daytrading shitcoins. I literally don't know how you could not be making tons of money, this market is absolutely insane

Not interested in long term profits for now, all short term.

>Nah tech is overrated no one cares about it, omg moneda with stickers while chainlink bleeds sats every single day

Long term investments are all about the product user. They're the only ones that will go that far. Smart money doesn't FOMO into a bad product with the dumb money.

Thats why you hold faggot and stop chasing moon missions, so what if your crypto isn't "performing" if its a good project it will eventually moon.

>Do this
>Stuck in a loop forever because you have to do the opposite of the opposite

Nah if you held LINK from ICO til now you lost like 90% sats, same goes for Ethereum. Holding is a meme I want to trade and get money fast.

okay

1. buy coin that has NOT mooned, that you know is a shitcoin
2. now wait
3. watch it moon
4. sell to btc

rinse repeat, find another coin that hasn't mooned, sell at good profit (don't hold, it's a meme)

Everything is supermooned right now, its hard man.
Should I just go all in on doge and wait til it hits 50 sats or something? I literally have no idea what should I do, I feel so fucking lost.

Buy syscoin and hold for 3 months.
Make 30x gains.

You are welcome OP.

Well if you held Bitcoin this whole time you would of been better off. What happens if LINK actually 100x then all those "bleeding sats" will be redeemed. Again, you're missing the point and will stay poor chasing these pumps trying to day trade.

The absolute STATE of biz.

There he is
hey guys it's that dude making us rich lol

POE hasn't and it's about to launch to the moon

Its hearbreaking reading how some of you are fucking high tier hookers all day and Im here getting justed to oblivion. Tried the ICO meme and got rekt twice, the good ICOs dont get posted here. idk, tried everything, nothing worked.

Yeah I was looking at that one today. Need to wait til this ENJ shitcoin hits 750 so I can get out.

Sorry panjeet. Best send me the 4k It'll be in better hands.Time to give up.

Here's a guide for you OP - when you see a moon happening, you're too late.

> Its hearbreaking reading how some of you are fucking high tier hookers
They're not tho, Veeky Forums is 90% LARP and 10% shilling. You're welcome, have faith in yourself, train your hands to be stronk and get massive gains

Tell me what to do, this is my last purchase
I got this and like 250k doge

Hodl OP, HODL. The only thing you need to know in this silly game.

Holding is a meme plus, I tried and it didn't work.
Nothing can outperform btc.

bro i made $40k this week and i'm not even trying.

let me share an observation. the people i see making money (like me) buy a position, then sit on it for a week or two. I've made lots of gains this way.

the people i see losing are running from coin to coin every day, chasing gains. these noobs are constantly chasing a pump straight up the chart, then selling at a loss cause they think they see a better coin which they promptly fomo straight up the chart again.

this is like hunting in that experienced hunters get up early, and quietly find a good position and then wait patiently for their reward. this space has been flooded with noobs who are chasing deer through the woods wondering why they haven't bagged one yet.

the key to winning in this game is to chill the fuck out and stop chasing the coins.

What did you buy this week that didn't bleed in sats for you to patiently wait on it?

It's stupid though. Most solid crypto products and established companies had low returns in the last 3 months. Meanwhile, utter shitcoins pumped by 100%, 200%, 400%. If you're of significantly above average intelligence, you're better off forgetting fundamentals and programming a sentiment analysis bot for social media, because the average retard will go for the opposite of what makes sense.

Well guys thanks for the input, will try to be more patient. Right now I will wait a few more hours and if this shitcoin I bought keeps going down I have no other choice than go all in on doge, after all this is 90% luck. Cya.

Bought XVG this week after McAfee told everyone to buy the privacy coins. Gained a 200% profit so far on that position.

XEM -- +24%

ZEC -- +16%

Been sitting in DOGE for 2.5 weeks, for a gain of +222%

Put 5K in DOGE, now valued at 17K

I have a lot of noob friends who are looking for fast money (who isn't) but they're following exactly the losing strategy I described. They're chasing coins and losing. Then they're all sad like "why am i losing :( ?"

This is a game of patience. Also you need to understand some basic math. If a coin moons, and you're not in it, it's too late. These guys trying to get in after the action are retarded. They're swinging at every pitch and striking out. You only need to hit a home run every few months to get rich in this game. Theses guys treating every at-bat like they're playing for all their chips.

Right. Sell at a loss and buy a coin that's mooning. You're the reason I'm buying a new house next year in cash.

Jesus you're dumb. You're describing the exact wrong strategy.

I regret not going all in on doge last week when I was considering it. Theres more chances of DOGE hitting 50 sats soon than me making any succesful trade. Also DOGE went up a bit but didnt moon yet.

I started in mid August with 2400$ and now I'm sitting on $11k.

You're just an impatient, retarded faggot. Learn how to hold coins more than 24 hours, you fucking idiot.

Oh user, I know yee pain.

I’ve dubbed it the daytrader paradox.

If just you had placed the money into any of the major coins and let it sit, you would have more money than you do now.

If you had just done NOTHING.

This. Look at IOTA, ffs

>take my advice
>I've been here all summer!

>Holding is a meme
Tfw my portfolio jumped more than 100% in three days because I hold my WaBi and Dragonchain, when retarded people were screaming sell.

Stop chasing moon missions, you baka.

Find coins with low risk and big potential. Buy and hold until they moon. Ez money, ez life.

just do the exact opposite you have been doing. just be the opposite of yourself

>tfw caught REQ moon mission
>tfw about to catch SALT moon mission

Hodling alts is not a meme.

It's acutally HARDER to lose money in this crazy bull market

YOu are actually achieving something!

>THIS

>thinks he HAS to sell at a loss

I started in April. Putting all my spare cash in to it. 2k invested and sitting on 6.5k. Thats after the cost of getting a head job and clutch job on my truck.

Only time Ive lost money was from panic selling rather than holding. I do much better now selling peaks and buying dips and not getting impatient. Have not lost money in months.

Time is money, specially in crypto where everything goes super fast. Why hold an alt bleeding for weeks when you can put that same amount of btc into the next moon mission?

ktf bro
had 1000k XRP and 500k Doge
got tired of the two coins not doing anything while BTC mooned...
so traded my Doge to IOTA, caught a big part of the wave. NICE
made some bad decision, lost some IOTA, decided to buy back with my XRP
the minute i sold my XRP was the minute XRP mooned

atm i am sitting at around 2300$, quite being awake nearly all the time, trading, reading, etc.

would be sitting at around 3300$ if i just HODL and did nothing

dayum

Can you buy some XLM please? And sell when I tell you to?

Uninspired

Nigga I fucking made my $250 into $1600. How the fuck are you losing money? All I did was stick to BTC. Just stop pouring your money on shitcoins and hold BTC like a normal human being.

I don't have anything left, just went all in on cindicator @ 168 sats and it already dropped to 163. Whatever I'm going to sleep now.
XLM should hit 2000 sats soon btw.

How can you think that everybody is larping? You realize that there's another person who's on the other side of your trades right? That coin you sold at a loss and it mooned afterwards? That means someone bought it from you right before it mooned.

Bots

u fuck! stop buying and selling within the same day...

Anything good to get right now?

What about people that just held the main coins BTC, LTC, and ETH for months? It's literally impossible for them to not have made money.

With day trading, it's obviously a super competitive game where everyone's trying to take money off each other. Why would you think you would be competitive at it? There's NO reason to think you would be good at it. If I'm a beginner at a competitive multiplayer video game I ASSUME I'll get destroyed by more experienced players.

Nothing, everything is overpumped

It's not a competition, you just buy and then sell.

But it is. If it was not, everyone would just buy and hold and it would just go up forever.

It is a competition. Day trading is a 0 sum game. If you make BTC's where do you think they're coming from? They're coming collectively from other people who lost BTC's. (The people who suck at day trading. IE: You)

>Day trading is a 0 sum game
It's not. You think the exchanges don't take a cut?
House always wins

tell us what you've been buying and selling smart guy, I'm in need of a good laff

Give an example

>few months ago I was at almost .2 btc
>right now im at 0.0544 due to alt crash
>just broke 1k value out of my initial $400 investment in usd terms, alt coins no where near their initial value

Not sure how to feel about this, should I cashout as soon as I achieve a comfortable usd value?

Ok then it's marginally worse than a 0 sum game because of the fees. It's still a competition.

Do you need the money? If not, just wait. If you need a piece of mind, cash out $400 and leave the rest.

the expression is actually "peace of mind" -- meaning you're not stressed, i.e. your mind is at peace.

I kind of do, but I managed to ask for a small loan, and I should get paid on my new job this coming month.

So I think I can leave the gains be, maybe once I'm atleast 1.4k in profit I'll take out my initial 400

The problem is that you're just stupid. If you can't learn from your mistakes then you might as well give it up.

ALL YOU LITERALLY HAD TO DO WAS BUY BITCOIN AND NOT TOUCH IT

THAT'S LITERALLY ALL YOU HAD TO DO.

what happens if u get out earlier? what if u lose 2% and make 10% on the new coin

are u a beta faggot thats attached to a coin or are you a perfectionist where u will miss a 200% opportunity just so u can say that u didnt lose money on that trade?

kill you are self

Newfag here (to biz at least)
I work in finance, but with all the information going around it's hard to identify what is trolling and what is valuable. What platform should I get to start getting into and exploring crypto? Looking to maybe start with some POE and go from there? Whaddya think?

maybe just lurk first you fucking troglodyte

>Newfag here (to biz at least)
lurk

There's a fellow who goes by the user name quickfingersluc on youtube who makes his living as a trader, is not hyping anything, teaches how to buy/sell on base breaks or extremes, and uses a method that is so safe you can get 100% safety in trades without lots of TA . I used his method on commodities long before I found his videos and recommended them to my friends who have never invested in equities, commodities, let alone crypto. You can get gains during ups or downs. I could teach you but his videos are way good. Hope this is helpful.

> lurking
> sees a field of people screaming, shilling, crying, celebrating and arguing over what brand new made up "currency" is going to make them a millionaire
> expected more, but unsurprised when I realized the autism of Veeky Forums would probably be on the /biz board too
> shrugs

Thank you user. I appreciate that. I spend every day making financial recommendations to people that I am legally accountable for (I'm a fiduciary) and I appreciate when someone can explain not just what is happening but why. U da real MVP

I was in your position last bull run. Key to gains is to buy high promise coins like neo or omg after the market has crashed. Then hold and wait. You saw how low neo and omg dipped and they're recovering now.

Remember to not sell low. These kinds of high profile alt coins have a high likelihood of recovering sooner or later.

Follow this method to recover your gains and turn a profit. Then you can resume taking risks on some unknown alts for a moon shot.

My recommendation for recovering from your fear based low sells: neo, omg, tenx, adx, ltc. Hold strong at least until you've recovered your losses then either transfer into btc or eth

>be gay
>thought cryptos would make me straight
>bought link at ATH
>sold at a loss
>Still gay
anyone else?

Wow, accurate

How are you this bad at trading? Stop buying at ATH, wait for the dips buy in and watch the candles like a fucking hawk.

Or if you suck this much just do your research and pick some comfy hodls. Comfiest for me have been XLM and REQ. Had some spectacular bull runs and now on a general uptick. Steady gains.

Also had the good fortune to pick up some TRX at the right time. Literally only bought it for the lulz of having 20k of something. Has done spectacularly this week. See also: FUN. Because fun.

you have some pretty strong opinions on a subject you're absolutely shit at