HAPPY LINKIES! ASSEMBLE!

HAPPY LINKIES! ASSEMBLE!

oracle rules as always:
>green id: stinky linky
>red id: nolink poorfag

1$ eoy

DIGITS CONFIRM. STINKY LINKY!!

One last dip and I'm a made man. Who am I kidding I'm a made man anyway, even if this trade doesn't pan out, I still have my paper wallet shit

wojack here
when do i buy

Stinky Linky for live

ORACLE SAYS: NOW! HURRY THE FUCK UP, user! BUY, BUY, BUY!

Link, Req, QSP the Master Race Trifecta

Are nolinks even human?

oracle says yes, but isn't absolutely sure (you can ask the oracle yes or no question too!! the oracle never lies!).

Over the past few weeks, i've come closer than ever to finally realising the potential of LINK.

I've watched sergey presentations with 56 views, seen his funny side, his smart side, and ultimately fell in love
I've scrutinized ari juels' biography and realise he is a cypherpunk, maybe satoshi
And just last night I translated the chainlink whitepaper into binary code, fed it into a data visualizer and seen things so beautiful.. so unimaginable.

chainlink will connect the real world to the blockchain world, the mouth through which the new language of our digital future is spoken

This. Chainlink now is like Bitcoin at 10$.

2k reporting in. Bought in at ATL.

I CAN'T STOP BUYING LINK
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

then grats. you just might make it, friend

LINK is ruining my life

>link about to fly off into space
>CC limit reached on coinbase
>bitstamp verification doesn't want to pass
FUUUUUUUUUUUCK
I ONLY HAVE 12K LINK. I WANT MORE MORE MORE!

localbitcoins or lykke wallet for cashing in quickly

>lykke wallet
what is this? some kind of pajeet scam?

Green id reporting in

ouch. now gtfo.

FUCK

FOMOing 0.1btc in LINK ATH was maybe the best thing that ever happened to me. I was forced to buy all the dips to average down and started me down the path to trading at the same time.

If you're careful and do your due diligence while also learning to trust your instincts it can be worth it.

You might be better off waiting for the dip user. I know you are panicing and FOMOing right now. But I was in the same situation last time this thing was threatening to take off (back when the bittrex wallet got 1 link sent to it and everyone thought it was getting a bittrex listing). I had just maxed out my Coinbase the day previous and had no money to get any Link at all, and it mooned and I almost had a mental breakdown. I ended up convincing my brother to buy and I'd pay him back, but then coinbase got suspicious of his account making the purchase and froze it for several days. He sent it ETH to my Binance wallet and said it would come through automatically when coinbase unfreezes his account.

You know what happened? A shitload of ETH randomly arrived into my Binance wallet literally the minute Link dipped down to 15 cents. Literally 10/10 on luck and my most profitable purchase ever.

Buy the dips user, don't fomo in, you will feel way comfier afterwards.