WHO IN THE GREEN HERE?

Came into Crypto in october with $10k. Lost down to $5k, almost cashed out and said fuck it but decided to do research instead. Shuffled my shitcoins and put 60% of holdings into BTC.

Today I just cashed out my initial $10k investment and have $8k to play markets with. Who else completely in the green and loving the life?

Me. Put $600 in March, have cashed out 7k and have 10k in crypto still. Feels Good.

still riding the green candles. hopefully it wont turn red till ny

start with 1.5K mid-sept got 7.5k just holding and some back and forth between btc and alt.
Thinking to go long on alt only ...

>cashing out
>ever

Not gonna make it

How does one actually cash out without paying 95% taxes to the IRS?

>1600$ in last year
>got pajeet'd by synereo AMP
>caught a few moon missions
>30k in crypto after cashing out 2k in august

were all gonna make it

Not evry one is from 3 world country, USA...

I have enough deductables this year to offset the capital gains I'll pay. I actually needed the extra tax to avoid losing money, thats why I cashed out. Now I need to hold for a year to avoid short term capital gains.

Almost the same story OP, lost about 50% with shitcoins and now I'm 2K above my initial investment, but I want more and I don't know what to buy because everything seems priced in REEEEEEEEEE

McAfee just made a firm call on SAFEX. Its listed on Bittrex currently trading at $0.02. Usually 2-4 days after McAfee makes a call on a privacy coin, we see a big pump *cough* verge, *cough* zcash *cough* monero.

I'm in EU, but I'm scared about this new law demanding all cryptotrading platforms to pass on all private info to the EU. They're planning to rein BTC in soon.

The market is so juicy right now with the massive attention and money injection its getting. If you play right and listen to the right people you can pay your taxes like a good goy and still make it. We are on the floor of an insanely large market over the next 5-10 years. $5T market cap by 2023. I wish I had more liquidity.

Started with £6000 in ETH in March, plus 0.5 BTC from 2013.

Pulled £11k out at top in June, put £3k back in during July “crash” and now have £102k of pure profit.

Shits fucking crazy.

I'm at 1.7k and started with $850.. not all my gains this year I've pr9bably make 2.5k total. If I manage to get 10k I'll go crazy.

If you manage to get 10k you'll go this is not enough, I can easily double that shit

SAFEX is delisted what are you talking about

can confirm

hit 10k then was like "what can i even do with 10k"
now im sitting on 30k and dont know if ill stop before this whore market crashes

Initial investment was $4k and I'm at like 11.7k now.
Would be 12k, but I lost a few hundred bucks betting on dumb shit yesterday.

What's the strategy? So far what's been working is just hodlin

green ids going to make it

You in the US? Just wait for that 35% capital gains tax they will come after you for.

long term capital gains tax doesn't kick in until 37.5k

a) quit your job or work part time
b) hodl your crypto for 366 days
you may get away with paying as little as ZERO capital gains taxes.

Also if you get an IRL waifu all that shit that doubles. SO go get your stacey and say we need to hook it up so I can spend my mad crypto gains. Then make white babies af.

doing pretty gud. Started out with around 2.6 k around 3.5 weeks ago. My portfolio is now worth 8.7 k. My goal is to reach 11 k within this year.

i started mining coins and now after some time i got ~$300
i have no idea how you guys are turning it into profit so quickly

bulk orders and swing?
Scalping?
pump and dump?

Started with 5.5k and now at 17.4k…I feel like my BTC will probably retain at least 5k in value so my initial investment is probably safe. As for cashing out, can’t you do a little at a time via BTC ATM anonymously and just pay 2% fee? Seems like that’s one way to avoid taxes.

this guy gets it

If you are a faggot wagecuck the gains on your crypto will be taxed at the same rate as your normie job. If you are a neet it would be like what you made if you had a job.

Just feed the hungry black voters dont be a stingy McScrooge.

Started with 500$ about 3 weeks ago and now approaching 2k $. I'm currently heavily aboard the XLM rocket. Hoping this will project me to 5k $ .
Am I gonna make it fellas?