If hack, how?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@Zero404Cool/frozen-trezor-data-remanence-attacks-de4d70c9ee8c
youtube.com/watch?v=9Jz1TjCphXE
wired.com/story/i-forgot-my-pin-an-epic-tale-of-losing-dollar30000-in-bitcoin/
jochen-hoenicke.de/trezor-power-analysis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Give it back TJamal.

You can't hack it, that's the whole point of the trezor.

How much was in it?

3 LTC to whoever can help me get my internet beans.

Put it in a bag of rice overnight

helium

How is this even possible?

medium.com/@Zero404Cool/frozen-trezor-data-remanence-attacks-de4d70c9ee8c

Is it really this simple? Too scared. Lots of coins.

kek

>puts money into a safe
>doesn't bother saving the combination

KMS with rice

How much? Dum-dum.

6-figures fiat

>get bag
>put rice in bag
>get trezor
>put trezor in bag of rice
>dump all on floor
>put bag over head

Dude, just give it back to your dad...

How can you possibly forget the password? Anyway; when i forgot my pin to the cell that had my 2fa, i tried to think too hard on figuring it out. I managed to nail it when I tried once just after waking up without any prior thoughts in my head.

Well if you don't know the seed and you don't know the pin it's basically not yours. Throw it in the garbage.

Try 123456

Give it back you filthy nigger

There's actually a lot of evidence that your memory is clearest after waking up after a completed sleep cycle.

You better figure out that pin bud. How long is the pin?

2,470 seconds before I can try my PIN again. Definitely forgotten. Want to get my coins back.

That's 41 minutes.

It'll keep doubling the time until you can't enter pins any more in your lifetime. Sorry man, it's over. Throw it in the garbage because it'll just be a painful memory.

>want to get my coins back

Kek, not without the recovery seed or PIN. Kiss goodbye to your money.

Give it back TJamal.

Anyone want to buy a Trezor for 13 BTC?

>retards can't into crypto
Good job, OP.

lol, sorry for your loss

OP, with that much money on the line, how did you not have the seed etched into steel deposited in a bank vault?

I mean, seriously, how can you lose the passphrase?

You know what this is your last shot, don't enter any more pins. Visit a hypnotherapist that'll drop you into the theta brainwave level and extract the pin from your subconscious mind, it hasn't forgotten.

he obviously stole it

buy an identical one with the same firmware to test and practice first you dunce. dont go and try this on your 6-figure trezor first go

Why do you not have your words written down somewhere and hidden in multiple places?

spill a beer over your head, it helps to remember things, trust me.

"retards can't into crypto"

Just basic retardation.

I see smarty nerds on biz recovering wallets. They are not smarter than Trezor?

My granny tells me this. I find it actually does work.

you backuped the seed right ?
on paper right ?

I actually like this idea. Or do more research in this vein. I'm sure stuff of this nature has happened before. Alternatively just pray crypto tanks so you don't feel so bad.

If you thought there was any possible way to hack it why the fuck did you even buy it?

This is why paper wallets are superior for storage.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Jz1TjCphXE

FPBP

What kind of tard forgets his pin. This is prob stolen.

Laughing but crying.

Where's all the smarty nerds to help free my coins?

How do you get a steel etched phrase?

Well hardware wallets are supposed to be used in conjunction with paper wallets by writing down the mnemonic seed. I can't believe OP didn't do that.

you really did steal that shit, no one help this nigger get rich

They remind you of doing this several times, too.
Either he's a retard and never did research and look at the manual or he stole it.

this is why I don't use a hardware wallet, just strong passwords

Too fat and slow to be sneaking around stealing shit.

If it makes you feel better Tyrone, those BTC are going to be worth a hell of a lot less soon enough.

>free coins

Give them back, Jamal.

You take it to a shop that does laser etchings, idiota

then kill the man who did the etching

Like they are going to know what the fuck it means

Not black. Not jew. 100% white.

Both LTC and BTC on it.

Not sure what you're implying, but that's memespeak/chan lingo.

Ill crack it for you, but Ill need to be paid in BTC and LTC first

Well that's a given, user.

You never know. They may get curious and figure it out.

And break into a bank vault to still a passcode? Makes sense.

Perfect. I can send both after you send me your keys.
t

Send .1 LTC here first, and then we will discuss communications LSSG4MGJMh5k7mwsDyhBGzgc5Ssd9dzQRn

They don't need to break in because they have the phrase from production. They literally only need to decipher which wallet it goes to.

This guy had the same problem. He got his PIN and seed back. Check it out.

If this works I'll accept a small fee, cheers,
3Cbj1QLmepprZM2JCjkfWKMXDpbqPkTLmC

A better idea would have a dozen of them made, but only one of them works

Wait a minute... There is a passphrase? I put my coins on one of these a year ago and i think i remember the pin number but i dont remember a passphrase.. how fucked am i

and it's not like you are going to be hovering over them saying the words one by one so they don't have a chance to write it down; they would make you give it to them on a piece of paper

it's a retarded idea nobody do this

There's a story of a guy having 7 BTC on his trezor and leaving his seed and everything under his child's pillow when him and his wife went on holiday because he was scared they wouldn't be able to get in it if they died on holiday. The cleaner put the seed in the bin. He forgot his pin. He contacted Andreas Antonopoulos and he put him in contact with a young hacker from london who found a way to crack the trezor. It only worked for a very specific version of trezor but. And they have since fixed the bug. He also had to pay the kid about 1/4 of his BTC to do it.

Jeet Detector: *beep*

Even better is to make them yourself, it's actually pretty easy.

If you backed up your seed key you're fine and can literally load up your funds anywhere using the key. Hardware wallets are dumb.

This huy seems to have had a similar problem. He got his PIN and seed back. Check it out.

If this works out for you, toss me some change, cheers
3Cbj1QLmepprZM2JCjkfWKMXDpbqPkTLmC

hello friend

trezor used to have a vunerability to osciliscope

jochen-hoenicke.de/trezor-power-analysis/

I think they fixed this; does anyone know?

what do you mean backed up the seed key

>not having the seed in multiple places

Might as well just buy one of these.

Have you done this before? This scam?

Hardware wallets are not dumb; they're extremely convenient. The only safe alternative is to have a permanently offline linux computer that's powered off and in a safe except for when you need it to sign transactions then manually type the transaction into your online computer. And that is obviously nowhere near as convenient as just plugging in a ledger

12 random words. That's the seed key.

>wired.com/story/i-forgot-my-pin-an-epic-tale-of-losing-dollar30000-in-bitcoin/
That's the story I was looking for. He's fucked. The 1.5.2 update was made to fix this specific bug.

TIMER'S UP.

Try and guess my pin again? Next stop is 8,000 seconds....

or just use a smartphone wallet

How much in $USD you got on this Trezor?

sure if you are a pajeet with a 1k portfolio then it really doesn't matter what you do

see Hardware wallets are safer but since basically all of my shit is in storage it doesn't matter.

We've reached peak normie, folks

Thank you.

sure if you have a known clean computer and never drop or get your seed stolen while carrying it around then you're fine. hardware wallets aren't bulletproof but give you a bit extra, if they aren't worth the cost then you don't need one

If you have the seed written down couldnt someone just steal that and back up your coins on a new device without anything else? If the whole point is that it doesnt matter if they steal your trezor cause it will reset after they fail the pin code then isnt the paper you wrote the codes on the thing you have to worry about getting stolen?

Top kek

That's why I've considered just encrypting thousands of SD cards with strong passphrase that only I know and scattering them everywhere.

The problem is I don't trust my memory enough to do this for a strong enough passphrase.

Wew lad

yes

that's my you have half the words in one location and half somewhere else

>6 figures
>doesn't have a backup

you either a literal retard or what is more likely stole it.

the actual owner who has a backup already moved the coins, don't bother, just give it back so he doesn't have to buy a new one.

I to this day do not know if hypno a scam or not. If it's not - why it's not used to solve crimes and shit?

lmao

you deserve to have all that money lost if you trust fucking third party hardware wallets

didnt you learn from the parity hacks