Don't buy this virus coin! It's a scam!

Don't buy this virus coin! It's a scam!
coindesk.com/monero-mining-malware-hits-russian-pipeline-giant-transneft/

>Hackers use infrastructure to mine Monero
>It's Monero's fault
>Monero is a virus

Nice, just bought 100!

Are you literally retarded, or are you just another link shill?

P U B L I C I T Y
U T I L I T Y
A P P L I C A T I O N S

>LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO

op is displaying the response someone might have who didn't understand the subject matter. it is humour due to the incorrect but likely assesement many uninformed people would have while reading this story. it's a bit of a mild joke, while also raising monero and the news article at hand as a topic of conversation.

monero is not on normiebase
only normies can't comprehend what they read

It's just a meme kek. I laugh my ass off at all these idiots who think that a virus is implemented in the monero blockchain

Not Monero's fault but just more evidence Monero users are largely reprobate pedophiles, credit card thieves, phishers and virus coders.

I've heard that a virus is infecting the whole blockchain , is that true?

Lol yes, I love XMR FUD. Keep posting this crap

So, like bitcoin was 7 years ago?

REMINDER TO NOT PURCHASE MONERO AS MAY WEAKEN THE STATE APPARATUS

That is not any kind of proof of any of that you brainlet.

Hahaha, I read that comment too. Most fucking retarded shit comment I've ever read I think.

Hahaha this is so stupid, I wonder how this guy was able to start the browser and search for Veeky Forums

those fools! they will regret not using verge (XVG) the superior privacy option. or even zcash or ethereum with zksnarks or even bitcoin once zerocoin or stealth addresses or mimblewimble gets released. please stop talking about monero. everyone knows it is a pyramid scheme run by a non-technical south african my little pony manchild. smart hackers WOULD have mined verge

Did you just have a stroke?

>endorsed by fucking government grade infiltration hackers
This is actually a reason to be very bullish on it.

Topkek

>russian
Every. Fucking. Time.