40 minutes until crypto as we know it dies

>40 minutes until crypto as we know it dies

Other urls found in this thread:

endofthegame.info/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

have yet to see what it brings

minutes until crypto as we know it dies
explain

Well now that the Great Correction is about to take place, what was your final earnings in crypto?

I ended up making about 25k from a 1k investment. It was a fun ride. Onto better things.

WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND. THEY ALL LIED TO US. IT'S OVER. 35 MINUTES AND COUNTING. THE ALPHA DUMP OF ALL DUMPS WILL HAPPEN.

Why 40 minutes? Is that when your bed time is.

Great Correction when?

on monday it goes moon nigs buckle in and sit tight

literally nothing? cool.

THE END IS NIGH

oh god, the lines are starting to cross...

How many times are you going to try this shit? I've seen so many threads like this, none delivered. The market's doing fine. It will continue to do fine. Out with the bullshit.

OP is a faggot

I've administered the drug to my wife and children, they're in a better place now. Better than the hell that's going to come in 25 minutes, anyway.

It's time for me to go now. I want you all to know that it's been an absolute honor posting with you all for all these years. May God have mercy on our souls.

endofthegame.info/

Hold me bros. It's been an honor trading with you.

Give me what's left in your btc wallet

It's larping dude.

So what will cause said end or correction?

Futures you faggot

kek, made my night

Explain?

Today OP was a Fag.

The excitement of crypto is IRS not having your shit

Oh, I figured those were already out for a while. You mean the ones where people can invest in multiple coins at once, and the gains of one can cover the losses of the other so your still gaining?

e-e-everything will be fine rrrr-right!

Cope

It's over. The last minute pump is now happening, in 12 minutes it's all over.

>all my shitcoins are dropping

ITS HAPPENING

SELL

i have a question

on coinbase if you sell a coin and put the funds into your "wallet" on the website, can you immediately turn around and buy other coins with the funds from that wallet?

trying to convert some ltc to btc

MY FUCKING GOD, SATOSHI HAS STARTED TO DUMP HIS WALLETS. SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Did you cash out already?

Yes because this definitely happened a week ago as well

Want to know this too

Impossible. You can only HODL when you're dead.

Stop trying to FUD faggort

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HERE IT COMES

happening fags should be banned

its fucking nuthin

>literally nothing

Good bye, friends.

IT'S HAPPENING. IT WASN'T A MEME!! WE ARE GOING DOOOOOOOOOOWN!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>tfw back in btc
feeling /comfy/ and ready for the sale

People bought up BTC expecting there'd be a big futures bounce. Now it's fucking nothing and WE'RE GOING DOWN

>just lost 5 dollars
hold me

Coooooming back

JUST

My life meant nothing anyway so this Armageddon really doesn't phase me much :/

haha the old fake dump then pump. Classic

IT DROPPED TO THE PRICE OF 8 MINUTES AGO. ABANDON SHIP ABANDON SHIP

we /r/bitcoin just brought the dip. good luck with that shitcoins

Kill yourself now before you see it get worse

Look at you guys...calm down!
Nothing is gonna happen

>mfw ye olde drop and bounceback

The run to 30k will be much quicker and it begins in 3.......2.......1.......

Liftoff

WTF why is nothing happening????

Its been 40 minutes and ive gained 17%
AHHHHHH CRASSSSHHH

i put another mortgage on my home, bought 150k in crypto (85% btc)

yeah kinda risky i know but if all goes wrong i can always move back in my parents house also i'm employed so fuck it you only live once anyway...i could be dead by tomorrow

The Enemy never attacks when you expect it.

The eternal bear winter has begun.

OMG ITS DOWN 99% AHHHHHHHHH
oh wait thats a dollar sign
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

EXIT
ALL
BITCOIN
MARKETS

Couple months ago Veeky Forums was such a nice place...

This. Level 100 faggot.

seriously. Why are we even still here? So many Pajeets, scalpers, newfags, and poorfags...Veeky Forums is finished.

how the fuck did you know

/pol/ has been saying that since the election.
We are mainstream now.

I thought the futures thing was last week?

It's happening aaaaaaaa

this is a different one m8, 100x bigger than the last one

ree

what is happening? why would it crash? explain pls

Looking for gems and hope, maybe.

Listen you fucktards.

Bitcoin’s price boom is the result of a global social movement that happens once a century. People are fucked off with banks and institutionalisation. The people a want disintermediated, decentralised, trustlessly traded currency - so they migrate to cryptos and put their money in a crypto wallet. The price is only going to continue increasing until it is globally regarded and accepted as a fiat currency (just like all currency is now).

The bubble won’t burst because it has to intrinsic value. It’s price rocketing is a result of the increasing demand which won’t go away (unless governments start heavily regulating it because it changes to a currency (I.e can be traded in forex markets). The only other reason the ‘bubble’ could pop is if someone starts hacking into crypto wallets, there’s a press release and everyone mass withdraws.

Enjoy riding the wave and get your biscuits in

Either that or Bitfinex.

>Bitcoin’s price boom is the result of a global social movement that happens once a century. People are fucked off with banks and institutionalisation. The people a want disintermediated, decentralised, trustlessly traded currency - so they migrate to cryptos and put their money in a crypto wallet. The price is only going to continue increasing until it is globally regarded and accepted as a fiat currency (just like all currency is now).
No, that was true up until the start of this year maybe. This year's growth is mostly due to people that want to get in, get rich, get out, all very quickly.
And not everyone is getting out rich.

Also if that were truly the reason they wouldn't be buying BTC lol.

>BTC has instrinsic value
>$20 per transaction
>worth 20k a coin

Tryin' to put it on the whip with extra stuff in it.

The people want a fucking free Big Mac.

Use GDAX. It IS coinbase. And yes, you can do that but you should never actually use Coinbase for anything other than putting the fiat back in your bank account (and obviously buying in the first place).

Cool can I buy your bags? I'll pay 1/4 price.

I literally don't understand the "bubble" meme.

>278,000,000,000,000 wealth in the entire world
>500,000,000,000(+/-) cryto marketplace
>Literally less than half a percent of the wealth of the world for a system specifically designed to replace currency globally.

The only people who think crypto is in a bubble are normies who have no grasp of the situation or people in on the "meme" who want to spread FUD for personal gain.

If you unironically believe we are in a bubble, then you are literally retarded, should cut to the chase and start eating your own shit.

I sincerely hope people buy until the FUD and a crash happens, I want to triple down as much as I possibly can.

Cryto is the future, your grandchildren's grandchildren will not believe the type of evil, antiquated system we used for the majority of the world's history.

yfw your dad did the same and his dad is dead so you all end up on pajeet street

fucking annoys me that it always sells at a premium. but i guess that's what you get when it's pretty much the one gateway into crypto (at least in the US.)

Bitcoin is in a bubble. It's worthless and not worth 20k.

This is the wave

too big to fail

logistic (s curve) growth, not exponential

we made it boys, critical capacity reached just hold now and watch out for the cashiers cuz they're gonna kill us eventually

They've been calling bitcoin a bubble since they first found out about it. Seriously, there may be a lot of idiots that want to get rich quick but either way if you can't see crypto as the future, you just aren't seeing. It may crash, but it will come back 10 fold. Unless the large banks in the world do something about it soon and try to regulate it to hell, they will have no choice but to accept it and join in.

this isn't a bubble but i do think we are getting dangerously close to a big correction. if we ever dip below $13k, all the normies are going to lose their shit and sell (low.)

at the moment i'm cashed out. yes, i regret it, but i took a calculated risk when it hit $10k. didn't have nearly as much as i once did, but i'm not going to beat myself up over it. my altcoins (intrinsically dependent upon btc) have been doing spectacular, so i'm not going to stop routing for the king.

>FIAT is a bubble. It's worthless and not worth 20k

honestly I see this a better argument, at least I own my BTC and it's logarithmicaly inflationary rather than exponentially

>they wouldn’t buy btc
Did you miss the part where alts are green all across the board last few weeks?

I agree with you, but I don't see bitcoin as the 'crypto of the future' and considering how big it is right now I'd say it's in a bubble

Lol? Last few weeks they've mostly got completely shit on. Doing ok today though.

I just opened my bitcoin wallet and coinbase/binance account ready to play when the dip is deep enough.
Im ready

I cashed out my initial investment + a small gain to my Coinbase USD wallet, im playing with free money now and i’m ready for a dip

depends on how smart you are to have picked the right coins. my entire portfolio (with no btc) is up almost 350% this month alone without a dip below 10%.

if dubs bitcoins goes back to $1000 and all alts die

Nice try faggot but no