Could've bought the ledger nano s like a week ago for under 80 dollars on amazon but chose to wait...

Could've bought the ledger nano s like a week ago for under 80 dollars on amazon but chose to wait. looked again today and couldnt find it anywhere on the internet for under 130. so I panic bought and spent 150 from someone that looked reputable. Am i retarded for spending so much or did I do the right thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

ledgerwallet.com/products/ledger-nano-s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

20-70 bucks won't even matter when you make it brah

If you have to ask if dropping $150 on something is a lot then you probably couldn't afford it to begin with.

>buying at the ATH
Lol

lol just wait for the dip op you retard

I mean i can afford it but its still a lot of money to me

yeah i know its an ATH but with cryptos becoming increasingly popular i assumed it will keep going up

true but thats still a significant price difference

>tfw didn’t buy 1000 ledgers to resell right before Christmas

It's for sale through salt for like 70 bucks

you can keep your lunch money on binance

80 bucks, you need to spend one Salt for membership and then pay seven salt for the ledger.
I got mine for six Salt instead of eight when Salt was only six dollars last week and the week before ledger themselves were doing them for fifty dollars for the black Friday weekend. Buying above $100 is inexcusable

>didn't buy the post Thanksgiving dip
It was on sale on Ledger's website for like 50$. I made a thread here telling everyone.

yeah but anything above a certain point I dont want it sitting on some exchange

Everyone in this thread is an idiot fixating on price.

OP is an even bigger idiot for buying a Ledger outside the official website or Amazon

well fuck, Im a noob and havent even heard of salt till posting this. I only really buy stuff on normie sites like Ebay/Amazon

I bought on ebay, am i retarded?

if this device breaks (like every other USB jump drive i've had) are you JUSTED??

I'm all in on Salt. I'm not going to try shill it to you but if you have never heard of it you must be pretty inattentive its currently the fortieth biggest crypto and has daily threads here.

No, its called a backup for a raisin.

>Buy ledger from their official site
>write down recovery seed
>Seal up box
>Sell as new on ebay
>recover the passphrase

I mean i knew a coin named salt existed but i knew/know nothing about it. I'll look into it though

this. i have 2k positive feedback on eBay selling mtg cards. thought about doing this but got caught up with the whole moon mission happenings.

what are the chances that actually happened?

>not resetting the device multiple times to ensure it generates a unique phrase every time

you're both retarded

just buy from official site

More than zero.

>i assumed it will keep going up
user...

>what are the chances of someone scamming the latest trend
I dunno, just look at all the shilling for dead coins that happens here daily

explain why it wouldn't work?

is this something i can do to ensure i dont get fucked? because now I'm worried I may die..

You can set up 2fa with the ledger.

because as soon as the buyer powers the ledger up he'll be asked for a fucking pin that he doesn't have

too late I already bought one on ebay

yes

ledgerwallet.com/products/ledger-nano-s

oh okay. thank god

Nope

It's literally $70 on their website

Reputable is more important. Resellers could have tampered with it

you could get it for salt for so cheap if you had any brains.

ill admit

in august i sold a guy 3 bitcoins on LOS ANGELOS craigslist

i then told him he should store it on a hardware wallet. he said he didnt have one

this is when i got the idea to give him mine "to help a brotha out"

showed him how to transfer it to the ledger.

got home and the dumbass didnt even reset the recovery phrase.

i got my 3 bitcoins back

never have sold on craigslist ever again.

They reaised the price from 6 salt to eight salt and salt is now 9.50 dollars apiece. Barely any cheaper than ledgers official site at the moment.

kys

It's ok, he will reap what he sowed. I don't envy him at all

It should be safe to buy new from amazon right?

This jewish nonsense doesn't even support monero

>plug in device
>generate new recovery seed
>??????
>Use it as your would normally

Unless they put some sort of chip in it I don't see how that would work.