I
T
C
O
I
N

Other urls found in this thread:

theoutline.com/post/2592/bitcoin-is-none-of-the-things-it-was-supposed-to-be
cointelegraph.com/news/ari-paul-tuur-demeester-look-forward-to-up-to-1k-bitcoin-fees
youtu.be/UYHFrf5ci_g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Such a shit coin

Store of value, not for everyday use.

Imagine being so economically retarded you actually believe this meme

th- this is sarcastic, right?

Litecoin is the meme coin of the future. Book it nigger.

> 10 transactions a second on a good day
> It takes 10 months until I can leave Starbucks

>$3 coffee

you got jewed on both counts

It's LIT brah

normies love getting jewed

fuck bitcoin, fuck blockstream

kek

its 7 transactions per second, and thats with segwit

then is gold a meme?

Do you pay your coffee in gold dumbass? No it's a store of value no nocoiner brainlet fuck

store of value is a use case of last resort
theoutline.com/post/2592/bitcoin-is-none-of-the-things-it-was-supposed-to-be

Doesnt think to hard about gold

If this is it's only purpose then it's dead, as there are what plenty of stores of value.

What happened to the muh future money meme?

Gold is a physician object. This piece of shit doesn't exist, it's just a group of hackers and carders pumping the price to oblivion because they mined the shit out of btc back in 2009.

Gold is not worth anything in my opinion. So Bitcoin is probably the same. That's why bitcoin is worth something.
> being this retarded

haha you fucking retards lmao

if i wanted a store of value that takes forever to send and is expensive to transport i would buy gold, not bitcoin.

You can't trust any btc holders because they just want you to buy btc.

The ones who got in early are clever and lucky, but usually financially retarded. This new breed is simply retarded. I will not be buying now or ever. Soon enough it will crash and I suggest you put your principle out, at least, so you don't end up all killing yourselves

Can't flex buttcorn on my neck like gold tho . Bling bling

>The ones who got in early are clever and lucky, but usually financially retarded.

Here's the mong that posts pink wojaks every week and knows he's been bleeding sats for months but pretends he doesn't care because "muh usd value"

You could easily pay your coffe with precious metals, only utterly retarded brainlets think we don't use precious metals as payment because it's too inconvenient or something. A 1/10 oz silver coin is about 1.5 dollars, you could buy that fucking coffee with 2 small silver coins.

Right it's easier to transfert kilos and tons of gold from one place to another Than it is to transfert bitcoin you ultimate inbreed.
Not interested in bitcoin? Why don't you just move along and go play with your weewee on goytube?

i-its a store of value, its.. its value is that it goes up when we store our value in it... s-segwit solved the fee problem... oh? uh, uh, the lighter network will solve the fee problem and also fees dont matter because its a store of value not meant to be a thing you use to buy or spend with or cash out, its value is that its value is locked in forever

If bitcoin would/will crash, won't that spell doom for most if not all crypto? Idk, ive been noticing a price hike in almost all altcoins for a few days after bitcoin had a price hike, won't it just turn the other way too?

bitcoin is gold not currency despite original intentions

it's too limited and precious now

No you can't you utter stupid cunt this is not how economy works, you have to relate to one currency. Why dollar is not massively used in European country then? I can't believe how dumb some people are in here

>b-b-but muh ponzicoin!!
Ok pal.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

COREKEKS HOLY SHIT SUB 60 IQ

are you sure it isn't diamonds? or rai stones?

kek, clear troll

as of now yes, this is why we all need to be investing in alts. The idea is that if/when bitcoin crashed, cryptos can go on and have value and a new, better coin can take it's place

it will take all the shitcoins with it, thank god, this market really needs a big correction

I guarantee you that if i go to Starbucks and hand them two pieces of silver for payment theres no way in hell they would accept it.

hello pajeet my son

actually rai stones that crumble every time you move them is a perfect analogy

use your brain

Gold can actually be used during a transection.

Retarded guy here. I don't get it, gold is a store of value but it actually can be used, BTC has no use compared to its competition. Why is it still a store of value?

Suggestion for the coin to take its place?

XLM? OMG?

because the hodlr retard army believes it has value

Please mate show up to your local store and try buy shit with silver. Don't forget to tape it and post on youtube you fukken geenius

Litecoin has all the same issues of Bitcoin, it is just a few years back in terms of adoption. Pushing Litecoin as an alternative to Bitcoin for transactions is perhaps the most retarded thing the crypto community does.

you moron, the point is that precious metals are as viable as fiat shitcoins

bcore retards literally say we dont use precious metals because they are too heavy to carry

Transaction fees with GoldMoney are literally zero. Gold does not have transaction fees. This meme needs to die.

The answer is either ETH or XRP.

Bitcoin can be used. To buy illegal drugs for example.

Nailed it, The flippining is going to be the coin that is adopted by major business. Coins that have a decent chance. XLM platform 1000 transactions a second, Google contributed, IBM will be using.

Fuck litecoin.

BCH, the blockchain technology is good, there is nothing that makes some random fast shitcoin like xlm better than a future federal reserve coin

S T O R E O F V A L U E
T O R E O F V A L U E S
O R E O F V A L U E S T
R E O F V A L U E S T O
E O F V A L U E S T O R
O F V A L U E S T O R E
F V A L U E S T O R E O
V A L U E S T O R E O F
A L U E S T O R E O F V
L U E S T O R E O F V A
U E S T O R E O F V A L
E S T O R E O F V A L U

That's never how gold worked. You use clearing houses that rarely actually move gold and then you use some sort of token system to act as representatives of gold. This is how the U.S. worked for two centuries. You didn't actually move the gold dumbass. I can send you kilos of gold with zero transaction fees because you transfer gold digitally now. Are all corecucks this fucking stupid?

What does it store?

Tell me your total crypto net worth

Where can I buy CRCKS?

>digital gold is gold
at last i truly see

Virtual Value

uh yea this makes no sense. the topic was gold, not paper gold IOUs.

ETH is King shitcoin and I don't mean that in a good way. Xrp is amazing. A lot hate it but the tech is amazing. Nothing is faster.

>Coffee - $3
>Opening new channel - $0.50
>Transaction fees - $0.01
>Time for confirmation - instant
Now that you've opened a channel to a local business you can route through that to all the other local businesses that allow bitcoin payments, next time you buy coffee or if you shop next door you only pay the tiny transaction fee.

I never said the system was perfect, but there are no fees. Gold's advantage over crypto is there is a market mechanism that regulates supply and demand while the supply of crypto is uneffected by demand. Gold's disadvantage is that to have zero fees you must use a centralized banking service. But to all you Corecucks saying there are fees you are lying through your teeth to try and scam newcomers into buying your bags.

>Opening new channel - $5000
hey I fixed your typo there.

In case this isn't sarcasm

>not realising LTC will just inherit the BTC problems if it incurs mass adoption
Fucking poorfags

Is this a joke, with Lightning fees by definition have to increase and Blockstream assumes they will hit $100 if not $1000. So try again and use real numbers this time.

kek

But wait, isn't there coins that are better at this, more anonymous, less fees, etc? Like Monero if Im not mistaken.

I don't believe normies and noobs are the biggest part in this game, so it surprises me if more experimented people still think it has value when you see how a lot of altcoins are better.

>He is mad he called BTC a scam and bubble back then and didn't buy his ticket out of Jewish slavery

>BTC will be eGold
>LTC will be eSilver
>other coins will be backed by the fluctuations of either one and their adaptability to the markets

>Blockstream assumes they will hit $100 if not $1000
source pls

Please continue to get cuked by your bank and mr shekelstein. Gold price is dipping for years while bitcoin price is going up. But you fell for the shinny yellow metal meme. Pajeet

>S T O R E O F V A L U E
>T O R E O F V A L U E S
>O R E O F V A L U E S T
>R E O F V A L U E S T O
>E O F V A L U E S T O R
>O F V A L U E S T O R E
>F V A L U E S T O R E O
>V A L U E S T O R E O F
>A L U E S T O R E O F V
>L U E S T O R E O F V A
>U E S T O R E O F V A L
>E S T O R E O F V A L U
Saved

>fees by definition have to increase
The LN adds tiny fees but clears up the blockchain so transactions there are much cheaper. If the blockchain is still unusable because of fees from endless demand another Lightening enabled coin will deliver what is promised, to interface with bitcoin you maintain a channel that you can use for atomic swaps with tiny fees.

Its called a hedge, kiddo. Gold and silver are the perfect hedges for crypto. Protected from fiat bullshit and actually receive price increases when crypto falls. One day when you have an actual stack of money you will understand.

cointelegraph.com/news/ari-paul-tuur-demeester-look-forward-to-up-to-1k-bitcoin-fees

"In early June, when fees were considerably higher, ex-Bitcoin Foundation Executive Director Bruce Fenton said he thought users were “willing to pay $20+,” while Blockstream’s Adam Back put the figure, like Paul, at $100."

So before average transaction fees were $20 blockstream developers said $100 fees would be expected.

On-chain fees guy. I'm talking about fees for opening a channel. You cannot use Lightning until you open a channel and you need around 14 channels in order to use Lightning effectively because there is no central authority that governs that channels are created in such a way that routing to all users is possible.

If cryptocurrencies were to be likened to energy sources, bitcoin would be coal: expensive to move and impractical to transport in small quantities. It’s impossible to order a handful of coal every time you want to light a fire: it’s a sackful or nothing.

holy fuck those people are mentally ill

Question for coiners in it for the long haul:

Bitcoin is inherently deflationary (violently so at present and under most of your assumptions about future price movements), so it is incapable of functioning as a currency.

The answer for that tends to be STORE OF VALUE, but surely for that to be the case the people holding it would have to be in it for that reason. What proportion of people getting into BTC are genuinely intending to use it as a long term store of value and countercyclical hedge (the crypto equivalent of gold), and what proportion are degenerate speculators who want to get rich quick? How, if the latter substantially outweigh the former, can this be anything but a speculative bubble?

>If cryptocurrencies were to be likened to energy sources, bitcoin would be pink unicorn shit: it looks really cool and powerful, until you realize that unicorns don't exist

Dude, whales are slowly dumping BTC while riding this massive tidal wave, when their stomachs are empty, they will do a 360 and swim against the current, not giving a fuck about the people and places about to be destroyed by something that is composed basically of whale shit.

>Bitcoin is inherently deflationary (violently so at present and under most of your assumptions about future price movements), so it is incapable of functioning as a currency.
If this were true, then USD will also be incapable of functioning as a currency, since it's better to buy and hold BTC with your USD than using your USD as a currency.
It's not true though.

>How can you say apple stock or government bonds have any value, when you can't buy coffee with them?

except you have to be retarded to actually use it for a coffee. Bitcoin is the beginning, the one who started the revolution. Litecoin, eth dash or other faster coins are for everyday use

BTC will be gold of coins
You will buy on ripple, eth or some other shitcoin but reserve your coins in BTC.

SIR WE DO NOT ACCEPT RAW GOLD FOR SMALL PURCHASES

doing a 360°C is swimming exactly the same as before you troglodyte

you think gold in middle ages; have use? and real value? it is valued because everyone agrees that it is valuable.

$6 fee, waited 6 days for transaction to confirm. Fuck Bitcoin.

youtu.be/UYHFrf5ci_g
Prepare YouTube Anus bois

>Try and stream movie using 56k modem

Hurr durr it doesn't work, therefore the Internet is destined to fail

If you don't believe in bitcoin then sell you stupid nigger. Lightning will solve these issues anyway.

>implying I don't make coffee at home.

Not very money savvy OP

This deflationary currency not being able to function as a currency is a meme also, stop believing the keynsian indoctrination that is keeping you poor.

You would still trade a deflationary currency for goods you want, you still have a utility function retard, it just isn't skewed towards wasteful over consumption of shitty consumer shit you don't need, which I'd say was a good thing, wouldn't you?

Call me when you can transfer funds to buy your lambo in less than one year, shitcoiner.

Pretty much what I reckon will happen. Futures coming into the market is the last piece of the puzzle, it gives them the power to short.

It really isn't, you can't base an economy on a currency which is skyrocketing in value, it's the mirror image of Zimbabwe or Weimar style hyperinflation. For BTC to work as a currency it needs to be experiencing percentage changes of no more than a few percent per year.

> that would be 2$ for your latte
> drops a sack of coins on the counter
> "sir, we don't accept that here"