Day Dream Hour 2

Ryoko Kui mini artbook about clothes, food and dungeon meshi.

(1/22)

Other urls found in this thread:

4shared.com/rar/JefhKXoBce/daydream_hour_2.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>cantonese image submitting site
>need to wait 60s before submtting an image

'tis finished

Thanks, OP, this is awesome. I know Kui was dedicated but this is something else.

My favorite upcoming characters are Chilchak's hoodrat friends.

This all a cute. CUTE!

Very nice artwork, will steal.
Thanks, OP.

Marcille: the Barbarian?

Laius is unexpectedly studly as a priest. Chilchak is unexpectedly modest. He should be happy Kui gave him a shirt.

is there a torrent or download?

>there's people who still don't use the DownThemAll plugin as a quick way to save multiple things at once

Halfling confirmed for the gypsies of the setting

>you will never marry Ryoko Kui

Are some of those are future new characters or all of them have already been in it?

Did you not read the caption?

>and Kozue Amano even has a child

so no download torrent or link?

There you are:
4shared.com/rar/JefhKXoBce/daydream_hour_2.html

Farlyn with Red Dragon PJs is just precious.
Laius is older by three years then...
Do we even know anything about they parents?

>gypsies
>try to live proudly
That's their whole problem.
Halfling sounds more like asians in a non-asian coutries.

Dogbolds! Yip yip

They don't give me the impression of a foreign underclass, they're more like Dickens urchins who can't grow up.

I like this as the next user, but I can' really get around how elves are supposed to look like (versus humans) in 3D form.

Bigger eyes and shorter (but wider) faces. Can't see that in my head.

I'm Asian and that's how I describe white people.

But we don't really have shorter (in height) faces, do we?

Suave Senshi.

I don't know about the actual statistics and there're definitely long faces floating around, but at the risk of triggering /pol/, I have to say that I often think of white people as potato people.

Asians who grow up in Asian heavy communities tend to be racist as fuck, but they just raise a lot less of a stink over it than most race communities. We think of Jews and Germans as the same thing the way white people think of Chinese and Koreans.

Uh. No, not offended, just honestly surprised.

>it's the first time someone likened me to an elf in the slightest, anyway

That's cool, Asians kind of look like goblins, or sometimes children. I'm always a little taken aback when I meet an Asian, have to process the face really fast. Wasn't raised around many blacks either but I don't have the same problem with them.

>trying not to make them look silly
>they're incredibly goofy anyway
I wonder how they looked before.

Dogbolds best kobolds

(nah, actually I really like the "tiny draconic humanoid" idea, but these are eerily weird)

I didn't play TTRPGs growing up, the closest I got was playing ADoM in the old versions without monster lookup. Kobolds were green k's that would make you sick if you ate them and hung around low-level dungeons, and also a word on a Stasheff novel I never read. Dogbolds and lizbolds are both weird to me because they don't look like a k.

> you will never see the Dungeon Meishi crew in modern day clothes

I'm sure we will. Kui can't help herself.
>we will see Farlyn in the elbow-pad jacket

I fully expect Senshi to be dressed as a star chef in some snazzy hip restaurant, and Marcille as a broke student.

There's a noodle shop in Hong Kong that earned Michelin Star. That's the kind of establishment he would be running.

>no orc-imouto
I hope she joins the main cast anyway.
>Laius taking his orc-bride on a monster-tasting honeymoon
MAKE IT HAPPEN

>in Hong Kong
* Tsuta, Tokyo

If anyone is getting together with the orc chick it's Chililack.

Thanks, user, I imagined the doujinshis, and now I have to ask for an urgent lobotomy

Hasn't he suffered enough?

This explains so much.

That has got to be the most chill way to grow up. I hope Erino Hazuki swings by and talks about how suteki things are all the time.

That skeezy looking blonde halfling's in the scrub party. Don't think the freckly one's showed up before.

>tfw you realize that Marcille is the author's self insert
>instead of writing a love interest she writes a dumb comedy brute, a fat bearded dwarf, and a larcenous twink as male leads

Marcille's pretty dumb too. I've noticed she's awfully patronizing of Chilchak too.

Marcille is less dumb and more completely out of her element. She wold be at her most comfortable in wizard tower, studying dark magics and unleashing zombie plagues out of sheer boredom.

She wasn't ready for Laius and Senshi's culinary adventure.

She's cute as heck.

>Don't think the freckly one's showed up before.
I think he was on Laius' former goldstripping party (the one where he first encountered living armors and got stabbed)

awesome

So looking at daydream hour 1 I found this character that kinda sorta looks like Chilchack

May as well ask here, does Veeky Forums have manga threads like /k/ does with /ak/?

Can you repost it?

It happened before with older chapters yes. That's probably where i found out about this manga eh.

I mean in general, not just about Meshi and Goblin slayer.
Good fantasy manga are hard to find so it'd be nice to have a place to discuss what you've found.

Not in general.

Too bad.

Just creating a thread asking for recommendations is fine.

Okay, how about a link that doesn't require a botnet login?

Sheesh. We have all these megas, mediafires and dropboxes.

Can't you just save them all in a folder?
It'll be quicker than looking forever for a link.

Even the download folder wanted a login.

>volume 2
Didn't know about the first one.
Thanks for the dump.

I was talking about the dump that was done in this thread.

How about you learn to use google?

Senshi is Veeky Forums as fuck.

Dragon Farlyn is fucking cute.

So Chilchack is a mix from human and elf? I don't know how halflings work in Dungeon Meshi.

>So Chilchack is a mix from human and elf? I don't know how halflings work in Dungeon Meshi.

He's a halfling?

>So Chilchack is a mix from human and elf?
Where did you get that from?

Thanks for the storytime man.

Not sure if I agree with that orc coloring. I'm not a gatekeeper for green orcs, but that's clearly pigmen.

So this mean the dark elf is female, right? The manga is unclear on this, but that's clearly a feminine haircut.

>feminine haircut
Well, to be fair we've never seen any male elf so far, so we don't know what counts as masculine/feminine for them

..also, the male dryad in the last chapter looks kinda feminine so there's that

>He's a halfling?
It's written in the artbook user >Where did you get that from?
Dunno i'm asking a question. His ears are similar to elves and the rest of his body looks human, not sturdy enough for a dwarf and not jew enough for a gnome.

They talk about him being a halfling in the comic.

But halfling is a race? or a crossbreed between two races? I think i misunderstood something.

>But halfling is a race?
Yea they're a separate race. What makes you think they're human/elf hybrid desu?

>Yea they're a separate race.
Ok, my bad. I thought halflings were hybrid but it seems like it's just another term for hobbit.

It's a D&D/Wizardry thing, they'd call them hobbits but the Tolkien estate would sue.

In D&D and thigns derived from D&D, the core races are:

Human
Elf
Dwarf
Halfling
Orc

Halflings are called that because a hobbit in lord of the rings is called "halfling" as an insult - it refers to them being short - and because the Tolkein license holders sue the fuck out of anyone using the term "hobbit"... but halflings are hobbits.

Dungeon Meshi further has shown that Kobolds (dog people in this case) and Gnomes are common races in dungeon meshi.

Gnomes are the ones who look like miss piggy, that high as fuck child and those two old fucks in the bottom most row on the left hand side of , above them is a row of three halflings, above which are three dwarves. Everyone on the right hand side of the picture is human, top most row on the left side is elves.

One of the corpse hunters that rezzed the treasure bug scrubs was human-sized with pointy ears.

Looks like most of the unfamiliar faces were extras. Alfred E. Neuman, the barbarian lady, and the other fighter are the only ones that haven't shown up yet.

That dude was a gnome i think. He does have pointy ears, but they're still pretty rounded and were pointing up. Also they're positioned pretty high up on his face (elves are pointing rather sideways and are positioned mostly inline with the eyes, just like humans)

Freckles halfling and the other fighter was this i think..
Where does Marcille's mom show up though? I think i missed it