You're at the club and SLAMBO slaps your GF's ass. What do you do?

You're at the club and SLAMBO slaps your GF's ass. What do you do?

They're not even fucking trying anymore!

It's a throwback.

Convince him to stop, as it's unbefitting of a proud chaos warrior, and then buy the poor wretch another drink. Then for a little while he can forget he's part of AoS.

What's the point in this release? I mean who will buy it, old players who was sended off, or newcomers who know no shit about Slambo?

I know is because nostalgia and shit but those arms look weird as fuck, he old mini had a pass because old

Rolled 6 (1d6)

well

Since Slambo is doing the slapping, it is safe to assume he is charging.

Since that is the case, he will average 7 attacks between both charges. Half hit, and 2/3rds wound so 2 wounds at -1 rend.

The most human thing is a freeguild archer with a 6+ save that is rended though.

So in summary, Slambo slaps my GF's ass. My GF and an adjacent person are now dead, the club is in panic and Slambo while likely murder everyone until SWAT arrives. Which is the main reason I don't go clubbing.

No, this is a throwback.

That's just a shit reissue. The original looked better because at least he was in scale.

Slambo is basically a [insert everything you ever wanted here] Chaos Lord right?
Like a 20 year old meme?

i dont get it. he looks nice. has the perfect look for a mercenary though instead of a chaos fag

Slambo is what Archaon the Everfag should have been.

Oh, I thought Slambo was the old chaos warrior from hero quest. Certainly has the pose and profile...

This is Slambo.

Notice now the new model is almost exactly the same thing, only slightly larger and with less detail.

I like the new Slambo overall. I wish there were more models of this style currently.

Slambo was special though, he had TWO axes.

Slambo is the surviving Chaos Warrior from the Heroquest era. He now carries areound extra axes just in case he ever runs across a barbarian again.

>Your gf doesn't even have a 5+ invuln

That's what you get for not dating a T H I C C girl, user. A better gf would single-handedly stop the carnage for 1 turn (ie. 30 seconds or something) which would give us time to GTFO

yoh buddy fuck off the new model looks great

we get it, you jerked off to fantasy back in the day, its AOS time though

>slightly larger
he's like four times the size of original slambo

>Dating a thicc girl
>thinks he will have time to GTFO

yeah no user movement speed is 3 inches a turn at best

>static
>sterile
>overpriced
>lazy
>parasitic
Am I talking about slambo or AoS as a whole

It's made for people who can appreciate it and buy it. Poorfags please go.

That is a very stupid response user.

Just go and play your scatmachine, leave GW's games for people who can afford it.

Are you real

I have probobly spent 3000 dollars on games workshop products.
You are not very smart user

Why wouldn't I? I'm tired of people shitting on a company that makes the best product in the market for the last 30 years.

I slap his ass back. He's my new GF now.

Sorry anons, this bait is too fat, cannot resist.
Let's sink into shitposting another thread about Slambo
>the best product in the market

it would only be fair to compare unpainted models though user

Infinity has probably the shittest models ever. They all literally look the same, while 40k has cool space elves, space marines, space orks and so on.

>while 40k has ugly space elves, space marines, space orks and so on.
fix

They are not ugly, my scatfinity friend, they are made in heroic scale.

>heroic scale.
>not ugly

Unfortunately infinity models look like dogshit with a mediocre paint job, which is what 90% of players are capable of
I'm starting to think you are baiting or a 14 year old whose dad buys him space wolves and sigmarines

If you are baiting I applaud you because you are riding that line of barely believable really decently

>which is what 90% of players are capable of
So, just like in other miniatures games, most of players cannot paint properly

Yes, but I'm saying the more realistic scale understated miniatures suffer from that far more than more forgiving cartoony sculpts

Old model has two nice houses. The new one is a hobo.

>but I'm saying the more realistic scale understated miniatures suffer from that far more than more forgiving cartoony sculpts
Nah, they just require be more accurate.
Also
>Mordheim models
kys shiteater.

Your taste, your english, and your mental ability, are all poor

>Your taste,
>and your mental ability
>says user who posted Morheim miniatures

Or consider another option: the way most people paint is actually proper painting, and you're sad, lonely losers feigning elitism on an anonymous forum.

>feigning elitism on an anonymous forum.
Oh wow, such nice projections from Warhammer fan

>Unfortunately infinity models look like dogshit with a mediocre paint job, which is what 90% of players are capable of

How to get a solid tabletop-quality paintjob with infinity models:

1) Apply basecoat
2) Apply wash

And I'm not even talking about painting with glazes which can get you a very nice painted tournament army in a few days. One of the really good things in Infinity is that models don't require that much effort to make them look good.

And people who can't do basic shit like this won't be able to paint any army, be it 40k or AoS or whatever else.

>Unfortunately infinity models look like dogshit with a mediocre paint job
This can't be more wrong tho. Infinity looks pretty decent in base+wash due to the sculpts being crisper

GW has never had the best product, at least when it comes to quality of cast, composition and details (more recent big plastic kits have been pretty non-existent in miniature industry). What they've had over competition has always been marketing and brand recognition.

This has to be bait.

So you judge anything good, if you can just buy it? You dumb fucker.

Bad games don't sell. You can shitpost about other wargames as much as you can, they are still nothing compared to 40k and AoS.

Infinity models look like shit because they're generic as all shit. I'll take MK III over everything in their range every time. It just looks better, meatier. Infinity models just look like fucking twigs pulled off deviantart.

Bad games do sell if they have a massive advertising machine behind them, convincing idiots to buy overpriced, badly designed, low quality shit. Good games can get killed off when a new generation of corporate management decide to trash it because they don't have the talent or skill to continue or add to it.

Plus there's far more customization for 40k whereas Infinity is just monotone garbage suffering from the same shit without change. No pride in making your completely unique HQ's with custom loadouts and throwing them into duels and crossing your fingers they make it out alive for a good tall tale to tell in the future wargaming stories. They might as well come pre-painted.

>because they're generic as all shit.
>implying 40k power armor isn't generic starshiptroopers rip-off
>pulled off deviantart.
So just like 40k?

>Plus there's far more customization for 40k
You cannot fix 40k poses, while in Infinity even regular troops have dynamycal and different poses.

>Implying Slambo lives in houses.

The houses are for his axes. Slambo lives on the tree.

Considering that Starship Troopers armor looks fucking nothing like 40k at all, not at all? Space Marine power armor is when you take 15th century plate armor and give it steroids. Hell, 40k as I am aware of is the only Sci Fi franchise to feature Hounskull Helmets prominently.

>Considering that Starship Troopers armor looks fucking nothing like 40k at all, not at all?
Yeah sure.
>Space Marine power armor is when you take 15th century plate armor and give it steroids.
Yeah that's why 40k AA armor doesn't looks like your picrelated

>Plus there's far more customization for 40k
When will this meme die? Last 2 40k kits I bought were almost full of monopose models. And MUH CUSTOMIZABLE models look like pure fucking trash. I feel shame that guardsmen share the same shelf with my Infinity minis, but I can't even sell this garbage because nobody needs it.

>What they've had over competition has always been marketing and brand recognition.
And a (until the last years) lively store network

Are you legitimately retarded? It's called a fucking knife and greenstuff you lazy fuck.The only limit is your own skill at cutting. Then you've got the added benefit of there being a bajillion various parts for Space Marines, Orks, Eldar, and the Guard so you can really go to town hamming up your HQ.

But user, it still looks like retarded toddler in armor.

>It's called a fucking knife and greenstuff you lazy fuck.
And how your or my skill related with shitty quality of GW poses?
Holy shit, some times 40k fans acting like Bethesda fans

Except it doesn't you disingenuous moron. Power Armor in 40k is incredibly smooth and bulky with ginormous pauldrons and plainly obvious components of medieval armor exaggerated in size. The Starship Trooper armor (which only appeared like so on the cover of that edition), looks nothing like pic related. It's covered in texture, lacks pauldrons, and doesn't terribly resemble plate armor at all. There is a slight inspiration, but that is only in the tubing on original beakie armor.

>Guard

It's not our fault you bought into the most poorly supported army in regards of infantry. That's like buying a Dark Eldar army and complaining you're losing. No shit.

>Power Armor in 40k is incredibly smooth and bulky with ginormous pauldrons and plainly obvious components of medieval armor exaggerated in size.
Only after 3th edition.
>There is a slight inspiration,
Yeah, just conception and common design (including mask).

Hey guys, I've just painted my eldar, check how dynamic and diverse they look. Lowing the customisation!

The fucking hobby is about assembly and painting of miniatures, followed by maybe using them on a tabletop wargaming. If you aren't customizing your dudes, or you can't, then you're fucking doing it wrong or the game is wrong. This hobby is built upon cutting apart miniatures and restructuring them from the ground up. 40k especially is built upon the concept of completely customizing and converting your armies with bits, to the point that people can often make better HQ's out of scrap than the monopose models.

>The fucking hobby is about assembly and painting of miniatures,
So what? We talked about GW miniatures and their crappy quality, not about hobby aspects.
Not to mention that it's a fucking wargame, not rpg or baribie dolls

>Only after 3th edition.
RT armor has all of the components of plate armor. In fact it's more obvious in some cases. The only exception is poleyns (kneecaps).

>Yeah, just conception and common design (including mask).
The only similarity is the tubing. The armor texture is completely different, as are its components, and the helm is a direct medieval helm given a sci fi spin.

>if you don't fix GW's shit sculpts, you are doing it wrong
40cucks are delusional.
Thank God my LGS banned those fuckers.

>RT armor has all of the components of plate armor.
WHere? Looks more closer to generic "armored skafander" from 80th sci-fi.
>and the helm is a direct medieval helm given a sci fi spin.
Except Corvus helm doesn't look like Milan armor.

>baribie dolls
The fuck are you doing on the traditional games board if you really are this ignorant about miniature games like Warhammer?

It's exactly like Barbie Dolls. Or rather, "pimp my Warboss".

I swear to god, the majority of Veeky Forums has never played a Veeky Forums game in their lives or is even a member of the hoybbist community, and especially not the 40k club.

>he doesn't like mordheim miniatures
What the fuck

>GW miniatures and their crappy quality
They're really not you know, they're in that top tier of miniature producers where your conception of who is best is largely based on preference or specific sculpt.

>The fuck are you doing on the traditional games board if you really are this ignorant about miniature games
Because I play tabletop games, idiot.
>It's exactly like Barbie Dolls. Or rather, "pimp my Warboss".
Then why it's called wargame?
>or is even a member of the hoybbist community, and especially not the 40k club.
>like Warhammer
Wait-wait, you seriously talking about simple kit-bashing with such elitism? And about Warhammer while it's obvious CoD equivalent in industry?

>they're in that top tier of miniature producers
Seriously?

How the fuck is a comic made in 1998 supposed to mean anything? At that point it's ripping off Games Workshop. And that still doesn't look much like 40k power armor unless you're some kind of idiot who can't tell the difference between a Glitter Boy and a Grey Knight.

>WHere? Looks more closer to generic "armored skafander" from 80th sci-fi.
>Pauldrons
>Proper couters
>Spaulders under the Pauldrons

Then you've got the cuisses/greaves/vambraces etc that are obviously common in all sci fi. But while not present yet in RT armor, just later in the next edition there's the addition of true breastplates with plackarts. Although these actually go the wrong way, I still give points to GW for giving marines something you could bend down while wearing. These are also simple pieces, not really having any excessive edging or shit tacked on them besides adornments like the Aquila or stone details. The plates themselves are simple in construction and nice and smooth.

>Seriously?
Yes, seriously. Comparing bad sculpts from one range to good sculpts form another doesn't mean the company is suddenly bad. GW is in the top tier along with Corvus Belli in that both are obviously miles ahead of Privateer Press and Mantic. For example, the IG and Space Marine kits aren't great kits and I'd rate most of the ehavy infantry and TAGs above them, but the TAG pilots are nearly always utter shit in my opinion, far below most of GWs good models. Plenty of GW models stand up well compared to Infinity miniatures which seem to be the go-to comparison, the Dark Eldar and Sylvaneth ranges specifically.

>Because I play tabletop games, idiot.
I doubt that considering you're nothing like any wargamer I've ever seen.

>Then why it's called wargame?
Because it's about taking your pimped up HQ and smashing the other dude's HQ in a challenge that may or may not be hopeless. Along with your precious key units you spend a lot more time on than your infantry getting the spotlight as they attempt to do their jobs and win the game.

>Wait-wait, you seriously talking about simple kit-bashing with such elitism?
Because it's an endemic part of the fucking hobby. If you don't do it, you're not a wargamer, you're a fucking casual who might as well just get some prepainted shit like X-Wing.

>And about Warhammer while it's obvious CoD equivalent in industry?
Except 40k is one of the single oldest parts of the hobby and has survived where virtually everything else went and died in its time alive. The only thing really comparable to 40k in age as a popular game with good models is Battletech. On the other end you've got Historicals who barely change models, but will often change the rules given those come and go. And anything pre-modern era is customizing the shit out of their army.

>i-i-it's just few bad sculpts

See I thought you were talking about yourself and your contribution to society

If those space marines heads were any bigger, you could sell 'em as a Funko Pops.

>If you don't do it, you're not a wargamer, you're a fucking casual who might as well just get some prepainted shit like X-Wing.

So much this. When will scatfinity fags realize that they are no more than a casual scum?

No, FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
It's time for haters STOP shitting on GW, it went for long enough. GW is fucking best wargame company since 30 year and I don't see it changing any time soon, so kindly fuck off to your kiddy games and let addults have their fun.
It's time we finally fight back the fucking haters, stop shitting on GW.

>I doubt that considering you're nothing like any wargamer I've ever seen.
Well may be you should leave magical GW-store bubble.
>Because it's an endemic part of the fucking hobby.
So what? It's still one of the simplest things in hobby.
>who might as well just get some prepainted shit like X-Wing.
Problems with X-wing?
>Except 40k is one of the single oldest parts of the hobby and has survived where virtually everything else went and died in its time alive.
Yeah by stealing design from more successeful products (Starcraft, Warcraft, Marvel Asgard).
And let's not forget about success of LOTR game (which outsold both, 40k and Fantasy in the firs 2 years after release) and Dawn of War.
>The only thing really comparable to 40k in age as a popular game
So as Call of Duty series,

>let addults have their fun with their premium wargame

Fixed that for you bro.

>you're a fucking casual
>40k player call someon casual

>and let addults have their fun.
Yes, totally agree, 40k fans, please go

They should release Sukiyaki the Inscrutable next.
actual name from the same page of old minis

So you have what? Half a viable army? Come back when you make big boy dollars.

Call him a fatass, that will do.

Again, that's a single comparison of a single model.

To return to Infinity though a lot of their models have a problem with faction identity, which is something GW nails. With the exception of Tohaa, who are also probably the worst Infinity range, their models have very little on them that informs the viewer of their faction identity. If you handed a layperson a sheet of GW miniatures and of CB miniatures and asked them to sort them into factions they'd have far more luck with the GW ones than the CB ones.

As an aside those xenomorph sculpts also aren't brilliant, they suffer from the same issue CB ones tend to in that the poses are weirdly stilted and not natural feeling. A couple are very good like the lunging warrior alien but overall they feel lifeless and stilted, almost like taxidermied aliens.

>Faceless, armor clad soldiers and brutal, green skin, monster aliens both wielding hyper exagerated guns and weapons.
>Young Black kid and Young Girl on booth side.

Who ever did target marketing for this is fucking clueless and/or gives zero shits about 40ks consumer demographic.

Could they not even have like a 14 year old displayed as aposed to two 10 year olds?

>their models have very little on them that informs the viewer of their faction identity

Maybe it has something to do with 6 out of 8 feaction being human? If you look at the modern uniform it looks arr the same for the untrained eye too, you know. And yet CB did a good job at making them distingushable. Keep in mind that it's harder to do then you don't have space alves, space orks and other fantasy trash.

Why did the Tau base one of their battlesuits on Abaddon? I thought the Tau Empire never fought him.