Anyone else making gains but don't want to tell family and friends around christmas incase they expect you to be overly...

Anyone else making gains but don't want to tell family and friends around christmas incase they expect you to be overly generous?

>be me
>living in Venezuela
>mom had $300
>all of her life savings
>tell her to invest in BTC a over couple months ago
>promised we'll have $600 in one year
>just hit $1,400 today
I'm literally not saying shit to nobody.

Glad it worked out well for you man. Keep in mind it is still risky and past results don't indicate the same in the future.

Just tell them you were not an idiot to invest more than $5 into virtual internet ponzi bubble money.

No, not making any gain because every single coin i sell pumps literally one fucking hour later. Happened with RCN, FUN,NEO, POWR, XVG, VTC. I will probably kill myself this christmas, i can't stand being that unlucky anumore

anymore*

What about the Maduro's btc? kek

Get your 600 bucks back, and let the 800 do the trick. You are gonna make it.

i feel you
sold neo at 51
less than 24 hours later it hits 75

>Told my friends I had 65 BTC.
>You should give us like... one bitcoin...
>Couldn't tell if srs.

Jesus christ, i'm fucking tired, i make my own research, i hold for months and than this shit happens every single time. Not to mention how fuckig loser and pathetic i'm irl, i will never make it

>Anyone else making gains but don't want to tell family and friends
This should be OBVIOUS, you shouldn't even ask about this.

Just thinking about this tells a lot about you and your family. In my case, we actively discuss cryptocurrencies and although they don't understand the technicality they are very supportive, both financially and encouraging. We are in this as a team and share the spoils of war!

Congrats Veneskeleton :^)

>be me
>told mom: I earn $80 in one hour of trading
>momy near heart attack
>reply to momy, no it was a joke, calm down.

I think I m gonna say nothing before Lambo.

get the fuck out you faggot

>putting yourself down and calling yourself a loser

Enjoy never making it.

LEND has been steadily rising the past few days. I was only going in for 2 but I might stay a week.

I told them I made about 10k last week, now they are actually forcing me to go travelling for half a year

I hope you will make it.

>Start trading last year
>go from16K to 106K
>tell mom (I live abroad)
>make 800K+ (tell mom)
>go back to 200K because alt crash end of summer
>tell mom, she is pissed and tell me cash out
>dont
>Now at 2 758 000 euros

Waiting for going back to her place for christmas to tell her

My gains this year are 1/10 of whichever aunt/uncle has the lowest annual salary. I think I'll be fine.

But the next couple years...

Congratulations, you're gonna make it out of the bullshit going on down there. Stay strong, buddy!

tell her you got trips as well

I tell my grandma, because she always asks if I need money and despite the fact that I unironically was living off my credit card for the summer because I quit wage cucking myself. Now I have plenty of money to bullshit around and no CC debt:). My Credit score was burning up for a bit.

risky? he is in venezuela you fucking idiot