China has NEO

China has NEO
Japan has NEM
Korea now finally has ICX

All hail to the masterchains.

Price predictions for Icon?
How long will it take before Icon hits $10 ?
1 Month?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.icon.foundation/ICON-Whitepaper-EN-Draft-4.8.pdf
coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
theloop.co.kr/partners
cdn.icodrops.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Comparsion-of-Blockchain.jpg
support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003506632
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bought 75k at ICO
I'll be holding until top 10

Any idea of how many coins will be circulating? Whats the market cap?

It's dumping hard

IT'S DUMPING! I SHOULD HAVE NEVER FOLLOWED YOU ASSHOLES. WHY DIDN'T I LISTEN TO THE PAJEET TRYING TO SAVE US IN THOSE THREADS. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

lots of mind games going on. Play on whales. Ill buy all the way down.

Cashed out at the top, will buy back in this evening.
Thanks for the 200% gain lads.

Coinone listing soon. $5 this week.

$10 might take longer, maybe 2 months

current circulation: 400m
final circulation: 800m

lots of deluded idiots thinking its 400 and 200 respectively because cmc failed to do any research and shows those numbers. people are calculating with half the marketcap the coin really has. such tards

Sitting on 500 coins, am I gonna make it?

its already below ico

super wrong. its currently at 0.002675ETH, ICO was 0.0004ETH. its at over 6x ICO in eth and more than double that in $

Im so fucking hard for wanchain release

when?

When dude ?

Token Supply 400,230,000 ICX

Expected allocation of the ICX Token are Token Sale 50%, Foundation 14%, Community Group &
Strategy Partners 10%, Team, Advisors & Early Contributors 10%, and Reserve 16%.

source?

website and whitepaper

just look at the whitepaper yourself to see how wrong you are. docs.icon.foundation/ICON-Whitepaper-EN-Draft-4.8.pdf at page 28 it explicitly says "50% of tokens allocated to the fundraise". which means that 50% of tokens were used for the ICO.

ALSO just do the fucking math yourself. they raised 150k ETH in the ico, with 2500ICX per ETH. thats 375m ICX released for the ICO. if some people with big buys had some bonuses here and there, it amounts exactly to the 400m ICX circulating i am talking about

whats your point?

Does binance just not work mobile? The buying screen crashes my phone every time

it has double the marketcap people make it ought to have

Interview with ICON ICX founder highlights:
~ The loop blockchain which is integral part of ICON has partnership with Korean government
~ ICON owns CoinOne exchange. 8th largest trading exchange in the world, see coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
~ Founder was silicon valley investment banker doing IPOs for large startups before moving to Korea to start one of the largest Fintech companies in the world, ICON is part of that group.
~ ICON blockchain has been in development for past 2 years & already one of the world's largest ENTERPRISE blockchain networks working with 25 security firms, 6 hospitals, 3 universities (10 added by end of 2017) and various banks have onboarded. All currently using the ICON loop blockchain (so this is not a NEO whereby they "hope" the demand will come. The blockchain is IN USE already)
~ Already established one the largest partnerships with SBI Ripple Asia announced in Sept to do cross border remittance for entire Korea
~ Buying power. Just look at what Koreans did with BCH pump. They are the world's biggest crypto buyers and are extremely patriot!
~ Interconnectivity between different blockchains, a la Cosmos/Polkadot
~ Exchange listing with Bithumb extremely likely in 2018
~ Growing list of huge partners including Samsung - theloop.co.kr/partners
~ Compare blockchain features: cdn.icodrops.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Comparsion-of-Blockchain.jpg
~ Group has 600 employees
~ Money is all in ENTERPRISE these days. MS/Amazon make more profit on enterprise stuff than consumer stuff, because transactions are much bigger through enterprise.
~ ICO raised 150k ETHs @265 = around $40mill cap. NEO market cap $2.5b. Means 62.5X potential.
~ Antshares (NEO) went from 18.1c to $48.01 in 11 months.

okay listen anonz, ICON (ICX) is quite big in Korea, they are calling it the Samsung of crypto. They already have working product, they have Universitys and Hospitals testing their product, and they have been around since 2014 (I believe). Veeky Forums will most likely wake up and see the sleeping giant soon.
This is one of the ICO I believe is not a scam and worth your investment.
Samsung was big in Korea back in the days and quite unknown to western world. that is why it is called Samsung of Crypto
And koreans believe ICON will be huge in the future and so do I
Do your own research if you wanna become smarter
Koreans are quite known to have many whales, and they wil surely shill their own coin.

Their app works fine for me on android

$5 this week

Based on what? TA? Some kind of news?

Korean fomo. Quality product. New ETH.

What does this coin even have to do with Korea?

Wow

There wasn't any bonuses for big buyers because everything was sold on presale with 30 eth cap

see for yourselves support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003506632