Recognizable anons of Veeky Forums

Even we're all anonymous here except namefags, but we don't talk about them here, there are certain individuals here that many of us probably recognize. I dunno how bad meta-threads are, but Bizarro-threads seem to be okay, so I guess.

Who are some anons who you think you can recognize pretty easily?

>Anti-BBEG-user (or the trolls who have taken their guise to spite them after the fact)
>Strike!-user
>Bionicle-user
>OP, a known faggot

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/HnMCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't know if anyone recognizes me yet but I'm constantly telling people to play OpenD6/Minisix and extolling how customizable it is

There's also the one guy (or guys) that posts how Dungeon World is the second coming of Christ in every DW thread to make DW players look bad

I'm fairly certain I know a hypernationalist Serb from /pol/ on here

...and you're proud of it?
I mean, I like Minisix but if you can't shut up about it you'll soon be perceived as an annoying asshole.
And your message suggest you're trying to get some kind of recognition, and if that's the case you're on the wrong website.

Which is silly because it's not as good as Strike!

I have the sneaking suspicion that there has been someone doing the same with GURPS. It's usually typed in the same way, and seems specifically designed to be both unhelpful and a big red target for criticism.

Of course, I could just be imagining things.

There's always the same six or so people in HFY threads, three per side.

Yeah, but I kind of suspect, that like anti-BBEG -user, it's probably become more of an owlbear-like meme.

Ah yes, you. You indeed do pop up quite often.

Meh, I'm not sure if there's a point to this. I bet is'd just going to break down to an argument between Petty Dicks.

STOP STEALING MY SCHTICK!

There used to be "vv" slav poster, a guy whose "w" key was broken. I don't think I've seen him aroudn lately.

>Who are some anons who you think you can recognize pretty easily?

This guy:

I dunno, I enjoy meta threads, personally. Like, even though we're supposed to be anons, we kind of get to know each other, in this very vague way.

This guy's a fraud.

vvevv lad

Oh yeah.
I forgot about that guy. Fuck that guy.

Been taking a break from Veeky Forums for some time, and while they weren't strictly speaking user, I miss a couple of namefags from the LARP threads.

If hungarianLARPfag is out there, here is to you, you glorious Magyar.

NO.

Kristian had better not come to this fucking thread.

We are supposed to do that thing they do in that Indian silent muppetry show Another, where they just absolutely ignore a person for lengths of time, like said person didn't exist.

Hello, mate.
That takanuva thread wasn't on me mate.
I swear to me mum.

Can I drop the aussie stereotype?

Well, there's butthurt Veeky Forums-is-off-topic user. You know the guy. He'll come in and complain that the mods have it out for him and that his threads only got deleted because of that, and complain about any thread that's Veeky Forums-adjacent.

He uses my screencaps as well as his own to argue that THIS THREAD THREAD SHOULD BE DELETED BECAUSE MUH THREAD.

Then there's the shitposters that take the strides of "Everything is Veeky Forums-related" just to spite that user.

I'm a GURPSfag who goes into "system suggestion" threads and admonishes everyone posting "GURPS" without context, or for suggesting GURPS when the OP specifically says he does not like or want to use the system. I also try to reasonably and rationally discuss it instead of madly shilling it or operating on the delusion that it's the BEST SYSTEM EVER, if/when people are curious or want to meaningfully discuss it.

I doubt anyone will 'recognize' me as such, though.

>the guy whos always butthurt about varg crossposting from /pol/ and shitposting about his game all the time
>fucking varg, who needs to fuck off back to /pol/
>Virt whos still clearly on Veeky Forums being a fag without his tripcodes
>fucking technomancer, who i know for a fact still lurks and drops his retarded shit into Veeky Forums from time to time
>the furfags

Carnac is probably the most reviled.

For about a week, I was Bikestealer-user on the WIP threads.

5eg has two I recognize the oil guy a and there's one who speaks in broken English as if through a translator or something. He makes some good points though

"This is not Veeky Forums related" guy.

That's a common misinterpretation. Not everything is Veeky Forums-related, but anything can become Veeky Forums-related.

Besides, Veeky Forums wouldn't be Veeky Forums without us having Stat Me threads as cover for discussing vidya, movies, comics, shows, and books. All the threads that are supposed to do that are absolute shit (except /co/, at times)

I'm of the opinion that Rage-user was Virt.

Why would anyone want to be me?

I'm a sad and lonely user whose only joy is shilling a game that isn't even that great.

it would not surprise me and i've made that speculation in the past before as well.

I can only recognise retards, unfortunately:

A weeb grognard who thinks that all fantasy ever should be a carbon copy of Greyhawk and calls all people who disagree hipsters;

A Brit who feels the compulsion to post "THICC" whenever a picture relevant to his interests is posted;

A Russian Warhammer grognard who speaks solely in greentext and three-word-long sentences;

A muh heritage Viking lover who comes to shitpost how the Vikings flew to the moon and invented computers whenever his favourite sea raiders are mentioned;

Louis Cachet.

Oh yeah. There's this strange guy who regularly appears in the OSR general to complain that OSR is about old D&D, and gripe that nobody wants to talk about The Fantasy Trip. (IE fantasy-themed proto GURPS)

It's like, make your own thread, dude, stop trying to hijack ours just because it has "old" in the name. Yet every month or two he shows up to bitch about the "circlejerk" of people talking about the thread's topic. It's so weird - nobody does anything like it in the other threads I frequent.

Oh I've seen you around. Good work, BTW, Veeky Forums could use more thoughtful posts and less shitty memes.

Kitsune Poster! The dude who makes the /pfg/ threads.

I love that guy. Thanks to him we can have some semblance of /wst/ back, make Pathfinder players angry, and make the whole PF community look like perverts.(whole, rather than a reasonable percentage)

that one user who posts a picture of velma with text like
>Wytch
>Deamon

>Here we are now, all the anons Jpg.
My spoiler button won't work, what do I do?
Is it working?

So THAT'S what the deal is with all that. I gotta admit, that's hilarious.

Thanks, it ain't much but I try.

I give you a thumbs up for taste and a thumbs down for ignoring the best threads.

GURPS

that guy is truly the hero we need

now if only someone would recommend GURPS to every question asked in /pfg/

>there's one who speaks in broken English as if through a translator or something.
That... might be me. But I doubt I'm alone.

>Louis Cachet.
Who's that?

>>(U)

Try and guess.

I started typing in google until I remembered

It's Varg's official name in France

Do we have a "bruva alfabusa" user yet?

Thanks. That's what I thought but I wasn't sure.
I could have started by googling it though.

we all know he exists on here and that series is fucking hilarious but nobody remembered to make the post.
also the guys running Suptg and 1d4chan.

You are aware that you're pretty much the sole reason I keep posting "GURPS" without context, right?

There's this guy

This guy

Someone turn that into a song.

This guy

Something like that requires autism so fierce I kind of hope it's actually just several guys memeing. I really do.
The idea that someone just spends a significant amount of their time endlessly reposting the same shit to a Burmese charcoal painting forum is just sad.

i guess i'll out my self. I pop up in WH40k home brews every so often and write up lore for them before disapearing into the night. I started with the Emperor's Nightmare and then helped with some of the sector threads. I've done a good amount of wikifagging for the huu yuan as well.

I also do vocaroo when ever I can but that's not that often.

This guy

You too?
I'm also a GURPSfag who does that.

and I'm sure if I thought about it enough I could think of some other pastaspam.

You could be right, but if so there's a lot of dedication between multiple people because they always use the same filenames.

That's alright. You do you, I'll do me, the cycle continues.

Good on ya, bruv.

Do /wip/-posters count? If they do, there's savage ork user, who posts her wonderful work from time to time. And that cel-shading user who did those wonderful Brettonians.

Otherwise, there's this one guy in /40krpg/ threads who just won't shut up about how Dark Heresy 1e is the best and that anybody enjoying the later generation games (i.e. from Black Crusade onward) is having WRONGBADFUN.

Then there's a dude who posts in the same thread about antics so far off from the RPGs in general he might be playing Dungeons the Dragoning and asks for fluff advice. I don't mind playing fast and loose with 40k fluff, but how should we help him if he's SO far off?

If we're posting our own work, I'm also the author of Only Rogue War Trader, the RT->OW conversion that hovered around for a while.

That's a specific guy? I thought all the kitsunes were a /pfg/ in-joke/meme.

There's the one guy who still thinks blue is overpowered in magic

There's that one guy who keeps posting in the gamefinder thread that you shouldn't play with because he is a cuck.

Brazilian street monkey who's accent is thicker than the line of coke he snorts after every meal. hint: Veeky Forums discord

That guy with blood elves

HEY

Bioncle-slut.
Veeky Forums Discord

Once in a while someone else gets the drop on him and makes a /pfg/ with a normal image. Sometimes kitsunefag makes a duplicate /pfg/ anyway.

Romenian mike wazowski that is not a vampire

oh the aggrobabby, fuck that guy, hes such shit at that game but he won't stop shitposting.

Stop shilling Strike! Why does Veeky Forums keep shilling Strike! ?

in the ye early days of Veeky Forums I used to recognize people pretty often

I don't browse enough to do so anymore I guess

mostly we don't

But as Fantasy Heartbreakers go, it's almost out of the category good.

see you in three days
discord.gg/HnMCY

There's Richard Petty, who'll post in any thread even tangentially related to 3.pf to vehemently defend his favorite system and calls anyone who points out it's flaws trolls.

Eh i'm still here, i'm the guy whos always asshurt about furries and the nazi mod.
I'm pretty certain i'll leave only when either i die, or the site does.

>in the ye early days of Veeky Forums I used to recognize people pretty often
The number of namefags and tripfags was a lot higher by volume in ye early days, which might help fuel that perception.

There's that one guy who insists that the distinction between high and low fantasy is whether the setting is a constructed world or Earth and insists that any other usage is doing it wrong.

>Bioncle-slut.
You better be a faggot in real life to not like Bionicle.

I just want someone to fix the broken kitty picture on the sticky thread.

I used to be a Lenorefag some times ago.

There's also this annoying faggot complaining about every /whfb/ OP

That's it.

Email Hiroshimoot or something then, complaining about it in this thread won't do anything.

Whenever there's an HFY thread, there's always that one Anti-Fun officer spouting the same copypaste why they suck more often than other anons post screencaps.

Speaking of /40krpg/, don't forget the autist who starts shrieking about "MUH ONE TRUE INTERPRETATION OF FLUFF" "MUH ONE TRUE WAY OF 40K" as soon as anything not in a codex shows up.

I'm guy always shitting up the World of Darkness threads talking about Street Fighter the Storytelling Game.

HFY is shit tho and fun is overrated.

why do you even go on Veeky Forums if you hate fun?

Nah. I was here all the goddamn time and the pool of anons was a lot smaller. There were a lot more namefags though. I even miss a few of them.

Man you know that can be any of a million different people. I remember spending hours yelling at furfags when they invaded in '09. And there were so many people mad at the nazi mod that it was weirder to find people who didn't hate his guts like me

Kitsuneposter was active but not for some time. /pfg/ still gets anime/kitsune OP from time to time but it is more tame these days, mostly with non-retarded starting questions.

I liked it when I was 12, but Jesus Christ, what kind of failure should you be to keep liking it past this age.

Hey now, Balthazar namefags at least

I totally agree with you, it's pretty much my go-to system for emulating settings from books or movies.

What kind of failure do you have to be to ACTUALLY play ANY board game?

Who dude, that's uncalled for!

He started this, I ended it.

I was calm beforehand, before my hand was cast.

There's this guy, who wants to invent a boogeyman so that every time he starts up an edition war he can say everyone who disagrees with him is one guy.

This thread seems to be mostly just guys hoping to reduce groups of people down and hope to act like only one person disagrees with them.

Like, while OP says there's an anti-BBEG guy, I could call him the BBEG defender, and act like he's the guy who always rises up to all the BBEG bait.

This is a silly game.

>implying you can't recognize a given writing style

>implying certain autists don't give themselves away

Sometimes it really is just one dude with a lot of time on his hands. (Especiallly so on Veeky Forums where our regular population is probably closer to that of a large high school.)

>everyone who disagrees with me is one guy and he's a loser
I don't think you know how people work, user.

t.samefag