When will hastings STFU edition

>resources
pastebin.com/qCZb0mvh

>General's Handbook pdf
mega.nz/#!DxRGmTZL!x_L0eobCjr4qrF7enhVlZ2DffTtRa3hdDrc5RctcAbE

>army builder
scrollbuilder.com

Old thread:
I hate hastings, because he is trying to infest one of my favorite blog(War of Sigmar) with his bullshit(so called rumors).

Other urls found in this thread:

war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/bloggings/1727
bolterandchainsword.com/topic/330303-next-daemon-primarch/page-3#entry4636006
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

New dwarfs when?

After gurlyman

Have you got links to the Hastings stuff, haven't been able to find it on that blog.
We don't really know

better be fucking soon, that was likenthe first rumor engine thing they posted and we havent seen shit yet

Yeah, hastings can go and stay go.
Fuck this shitter.

Soon the dark prince will wake from their slumber.
Witness my words

They ae called Fyreslayers and no one gives a shit about the Duradin guys

Agreed. I imagine a new GUO alongside Mortarion, a couple month break, then Slaanesh is back in a big way (possibly leading into the new GH).

war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/bloggings/1727
The mod basicallys says he hasn't heard anything besides a deviant art piece, so yeah talk it with a grain of salt

But user, don't you know he semi likes AoS now? ;)

>he semi-likes AoS
Yeah, desperation can do funny things to people like that.
Hastings can go rot for all I care. I just hope he doesn't get more traction with Atia and Bob.

>don't you know he semi likes AoS now? ;)
Doesn't matter, he is infecting Atia with his bullshit, that's not OK!

>I imagine a new GUO alongside Mortarion
Actually, Atia have mentioned pestigors coming soon™.

>hastings can go and stay go
Warseer is back online, he should stay there with his merry cult.

>he plays as tree people

>that's not OK
Agreed, but that's not really up to us, sadly. I just hope that Atia has the sense to ignore the fucker.

Elaborate.

they're faggy

Do you think trees are faggy?

The shadow elves rumor didn't even come from Hastings, but from 'bob' he at least had a source, even it was the deviant art page of a GW affiliated artist.

>Warseer is back online, he should stay there with his merry cult.
Why was it shut down in the first place by the way? And yeah Hastings should just piss off to Warseer. By they way, I'm I the only one who is annoyed by his frequent use of a username in a sentence? Why on earth would you constantly use someone's name on a messageboard where your responses are directly threaded under that person...

people who wanna play as hippie trees are

>Atia have mentioned pestigors coming soon
Never seen that.

Neither did I.

He likes it, with 5000 asterisks and complaints about how they should change it to suit his tastes. Which is fine, but he did the same thing with Fantasy and the release schedule for that.

I kind of remember, plus an off comment of mortarion. That one for sure.

Anyways, did anyone have to say anything regarding his statement that AoS didn't sell well at all?

>but he did the same thing with Fantasy and the release schedule for that.
I feel like you accidentally part of the phrase, what do you mean?

From what I know warseer is in germany. Something ive noticed is all the german hobby sites are terrible because of weird restrictions.

He probably didn't provide a source. And one of the financial reports made note of stronger than fantasy AoS sales. Of course, that doesn't particularly tell us anything since double nothing is still not a lot.

Sorry, let me restate that. He said he was a fan of fantasy but he always had so many ifs and buts that his vision of what fantasy should be never lined up with what the game had been for about 20 or so years (slight exaggeration). Basically, nothing GW ever did with the game was good and they should have been pumping out cool niche miniatures since the 1% is the only part of the player base you should cater to as a company.

So even if he is now becoming more enthusiastic about AoS I'm not sure if that's a good thing in of itself. Although you know everyone is welcome to join and nobody can dictate what someone should like or think about something. His little cult on Warseer poisoned that community into insufferable neckbearded grognard-ness and I'd hate to see that sentiment overtake the AoS community.

On the other hand, I've already noticed, the rot setting in with the incessant whining that apparently a faction who doesn't have a -300 pg, post-Sylvaneth Battletome- is trash and should be thrown in the garbage or something like that.

I know the mods were obsessed with not getting banned for 'copyright infringement' although I kind of suspected that, that was mostly them exaggerating their own worth in the grand scheme of things. Funnily, they always crusaded for more outreach to the community even though in my opinion Warseer was the living proof that it's better to not engage with certain parts of your community.

Let's just say there's a reason why I dont visit any of the wargaming sites in my country.
Then again, I also don't visit any wargming sites bar Veeky Forums and War of Sigmar in English, either.

Has anyone got any pictures of well painted Stormvermin? The ones on the GW page look shit.

What's your definition of well painted? I could post pics of my Stormvermin later when I get home, but they are not 'eavy metal' tier.

Pink and Green

Anything that makes them look interesting really.
I'd love to see them.

Don't have any recent pics sadly, I painted them with a green and cream colour scheme with metal armor.

Sounds nice. How about older pics?

>the incessant whining that apparently a faction who doesn't have a -300 pg, post-Sylvaneth Battletome- is trash and should be thrown in the garbage or something like that.

Hello darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound of silence

In restless dreams I walked alone
Narrow streets of cobblestone
'Neath the halo of a street lamp
I turned my collar to the cold and damp
When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light
That split the night
And touched the sound of silence

And in the naked light I saw
Ten thousand people, maybe more
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening
People writing songs that voices never share
And no one dared
Disturb the sound of silence

Old WIP, basecoat+wash on the left one

Too clean metal.

While I appreciate any form of feedback and critique, at that point they were so unfinished that I don't think it will prove to be helpful.

I mostly posted them because requested it.

Are those rules for fucking real?

>Didn't believe you
>Look up Bretonnia Compendium
>Holy shit the Grail Knights rule is real

They're funny but stupid, also I can't see any Khorne ones. Where's my reroll all failed rolls if I shout Blood for the Blood God when rolling?

>look at me, attempting to start trouble with old rules
>am I not a master ruseman?
Have your (You) and fuck off.

Oh dear, I haven't see this bait in a while.

yes, and every model in the game has 3 rules like this. Suffice to say if you don't like making a fool out of yourself you'd better play Kings of War or 9th age. Now here's your you

omedetou gozaimasu (ik ik), im new in age of shitmar and i want to know if the skaven are fun to play desu

Yes, Skyre, Verminus and Pestilens are great fun, but weebs may only play the ninja rats of Eshin, who are entirely garbage.

>WAAAAH I HATE HAVING FUN AND BEING REMINDED IM PLAYING A GAME FOR THE PURPOSE OF FUN

It keeps getting reposted in the Total Warhammer threads.

I like Eshin!

My first thought was the southeastern US.

Would combining Eshin with Verminus be possible? Or are Gutter Runners, Assassins and Verminlord Deceivers also bad?

Lovely, cheers. It seems as though they're a lot more detailed than the dodgy GW pictures would suggest.

Post some images of the finished ones when you get the chance, I'd like to see them.

That might have to wait till the weekend, won't be home till dark. The miniatures are really nice, although I didn't like the seam between the front and back of the body, at the shoulder.

Weird how Khorne or Skaven got none of them,

Stranger still that the Great unclean one actually kept his and you must supposedly shout 'seven' when using his command ability

Sure you could combine them, but then you'd find that the less Eshin you take in your mixed list, the better it becomes.

Well yeah but you could still use your Eshin fighter for what Eshin is supposed to do, harrass and assassinate. It could still be a fluffy list is all I'm sayin'

>FEAST OF THE GOD-KING
>GREAT DUTY DESERVES GREAT REWARD, AND SO WHEN THE DRAKESWORN TEMPLARS OF THE THUNDERWING CHAMBER RETURNED TRIUMPHANT FROM THE BATTLE OF THE MECH-KRAKEN, THEY WERE SUMMONED TO A GREAT FEAST BY SIGMAR HIMSELF. FOR A DAY AND A NIGHT THEY MADE MERRY, DRAINING THE UNQUENCHABLE CASK DRY THREE TIMES

Just read the tg wiki description of the Stormforged.

They are actually pretty cool guys. Sad that everyone hates them.

The problem with them was how they were introduced in the most vague way possible as a replacement for all of the old WHFB setting. I'm liking them more now as well, but the hate is understandable given how badly GW handled the launch

I thought their introduction was fine, Gates of Azyr and all the other books really humanises them.

I think what was needed was for the Art to focus on that humanising, people looking for a reason to hate AoS aren't going to be picking up a book.

Nah, they'll just keep harping on the "lack of point costing" (even after GHB release) and the "silly rules" (even after FAQ).

Yeah but it's not smart to expect people to read the novels. You can still get a very clear picture of space marines without reading the novels. Same goes for most factions.

Who hates them? They're one of the most popular factions as of now, with new as well as old players. Veeky Forums is infested with grognards.

Reminder that Fyreslayers are the best shooting army since literally every single model has a ranged attack.

Reminder that in one turn, a unit of Vulkite Berserkers get to throw their Fyresteel axes, throw their Slingshields, then attack with their melee weapons, all the while never fucking dying because they are to angry to acknowledge wounds.

Reminder that this is advanced shitposting

What's s good source for female torsoes, I figure chaos is pretty equal opportunity so some of my kariac acolytes should be ladies

>every single model has a ranged attack
That doesn't mean anything.
Sylvaneth and Tzeentch are in a whole new league.

Get daemonettes and sculpt an extra boob or make a blue stuff stamp of one boob to apply to the other side

Reminder that the GHB2 is literally life-support for the most trash army in the game

And Fyreslayers have the worst models to come out of AoS, which says a lot

Reminder that this isn't shitposting, because it's true.

This, I'm pretty certain that the shitposting got worse in the threads when they dropped

Why are mounted yeomen considered top tier light cavalry but prosecutors aren't?

It is actually funny that you can predict every new release will have a single, strong long-range unit shoved in now.

>Never seen that.
>Neither did I.

bolterandchainsword.com/topic/330303-next-daemon-primarch/page-3#entry4636006

On B&C forum.

>mounted yeomen
They are? I think they are pretty shit, even with a paladin babysitting them.
As for prosecutors, they hit like wet noodles and can't take any return fire, both due to a combination of low numbers and mediocre stats.

If tg hates something that means it's pretty good and worth checking out

Khorne Bloodbound is objectively the worst army in the game

Literally anything is better than KBB

So, it sounds like AoS is going to be on a bit of a mini-break while Gathering Storm finishes up. Figured as much.

Both are counter wizard/artillery units, their effectiveness on that subject is up to debate

I honestly will say as a KBB owner that GHB1 fyreslayers are worse and even if GHB2 fyreslayers are buffed, they're still massively overpriced in $ for a spam army.

You must be really shit at playing Fyreslayers because they can handily defeat KBB. They have better saves, better damage, better heroes, and better mobility

Dark eldar wyches?

;_;

You really like juggernauts don't you

Would you say the mathhammer says they are S-Rank?

Fuck no, shit melee damage, shit saves, they're skaven they just don't know it

So as someone who's just started a KBB army, what do I do to mitigate the weaknesses of the army (which as I understand it are that we're slow, don't into ranged and once you mortal wound snipe the crucial heroes we just die)

After my inevitable horde of Bloodreavers I'm looking at getting some cavalry, Chaos Knights or Skullcrushers?
Are skull cannons compulsory?

because Prosecutors aren't cavalry?

dark elves witches ?

How would you buff KBB to make them competitive?

We've been on a "mini break" since the fall

So you're saying I should start a tau army for 40k?

Tau are pretty cool, just paint your models and don't play the obvious bullshit cheese.

Give them something like the Destruction allegiance trait.
Done.

>2 wounds
>12" of movement
>charge 3d6
>have both 18" shooting and melee

You're right they don't have hooves but they perform the same function

I would remind people that there is no Khorne Bloodbound allegiance, only Khorne. Thus most of the StD list and Khorne daemons (by which I mean bloodthirsters) are open to KBB even once they get real allegiance abilities and artifacts.

Wytchs, look like an excellent starting point, thanks

well the local store-owner told me how i could put some of them with my bloodreaver to make my army looks less like a horde of oiled up homosexual barbarian

Fuck off weeb.

>mon cheri

every fucking time.

Story wise, sure, but we're getting the occasional release, like Tzeentch and the new Stormcast.

I had sort of been assuming that it would be Mortal Khorne as an Arcanites equivalent, but you're right, as that would disqualify Khorogoraths.

It's not even occasional. We've had monthly releases since the new year, that's pretty packed, honestly.

Hopesfully they'll take a hint from the last year and the first half of the year is AoS and the second half is 40kays

I'd prefer to see alternating releases just so no one side is starved for content half a year