I deposited BTC to a BCC wallet

It is on Binance, an exchange. I deposited some BTC. But it was to an BCC address! What do I do? Will happen?

f

You fucked up homie

rest in peace your coins

how much was it

F

hahahahahaha serious ??

there should be some protection against this...

bitcoin is gonna become rare as fuck in a few decades

RIP

Goodbye, coins. This is why Bitcoin Cash should be deleted

It will bounce back to which ever address you sent it from if it doesn't go through, don't worry, ignore the trolls on here.

you done goofed

beg the exchange to fix it and pray

There is protection against this. It's called not being a brainlet.

AAAAND ITS GOOOONEEEE

I want my child to marry someone like you

Lmfao that isn't in yet. They both still use the same addresses.

"Lost coins only make everyone else's coins worth slightly more. Think of it as a donation to everyone."
Satoshi Nakamoto, 2010

Your bags are gone nigga. Please don't be a larp

It's ok OP, at least you didn't put your BTC into an BBC address. Your coins are gonzo, tho.

It's gone retard don't be a retard next time

Serious answer. Go to BTC.com they can solve your problem

>It is on Binance, an exchange. I deposited some BTC. But it was to an BCC address! What do I do? Will happen?

YOU FOOL

YOU JUST BROKE THE BLOCKCHAIN!

WHEN THAT TRANSACTION PROCESSES, BITCOIN WILL CHOKE AND DIE!!!

How much?

email support, binance will have the keys to the BCC address and can return it.

Just contact support. Its gonna take weeks for those chinks to do anything but better than nothing

If you're lucky and it gets back into a block it will be returned to the sending address. Assuming you sent it from a personal wallet. If you sent it from an exchange it will go back to their address and it is more difficult to recover because then you must talk to the exchange as well. Its their discretion if they help you by tracking it down in their system. If its a small amount I would let it go and be more cautious in the future.